Biden Admin blames Trump for drop in credit rating, no wait, it's GOP

So, you're saying that we should purposely quit spending cold turkey, throwing the country into a huge recession, slashing both gdp and tax revenue, and putting millions of people out of work? That's what you're in favor of?

No, I am saying we should cut spending slowly over a number of years. But we never elect anyone that wants to do that, unless you count your beloved party whenever there is a Dem in the White House...but anyone with a brain knows that is just a game they play.

Yes, but they don't. They use what the POTUS submits as the foundation for the budget they pass. Do you think it is congress that adds in diversity studies in Pakistan? No, it is the POTUS that does that based on the budget request they get from each Cabinet Department
That's the President's fault? Congress has the responsibility for the budget not the President. The President can ask for whatever he/she wants it's not his/her responsibility to manage the money in the country. Holding them responsible is targeting the wrong entity. If a President asked for a 1$ budget do you think Congress was just pass that?

And yes I think the Congress would add in all kinds of bullshit regardless of what the President's sends over to them.

No, I am saying we should cut spending slowly over a number of years. But we never elect anyone that wants to do that, unless you count your beloved party whenever there is a Dem in the White House...but anyone with a brain knows that is just a game they play.
Well, if you cut spending slowly over a number of years (something I agree with), then the person you voted for will be adding to the debt.

It is Congress that decides to pay back US debt or not...

Now what have the GOP led congress said about maintaining debt?

Congress has threatened not paying US debt maintenance a number of times in just the last few months...

Can't be acting crazy and shit not going to happen... This is a direct reaction to GOP behaviour in Congress..
Dang, quite the large font, and in bold....what the fuck is wrong with you.

Well, if you cut spending slowly over a number of years (something I agree with), then the person you voted for will be adding to the debt.

3554cw.jpg

Scare tactics.
So what do you think would happen if the govt simply stopped spending all together?

It appears you are merely trolling to deflect from the fact your dembot cult leader once again failed policies lead to a credit downgrade

And then you prove my point. You do not actually care about spending or the debt, it is just a tool to use when your beloved party is not sitting in the White House.
I do…it needs to be managed well…and it appears the demafasict, obama and xiden, can’t do it…time to kick these demafacist out of office for good

And then you prove my point. You do not actually care about spending or the debt, it is just a tool to use when your beloved party is not sitting in the White House.
If to balance the budget means a reduced yearly budget each year, are you going to support it? The social programs increase massively.

When have Democrats ever cut spending?

The same year the Repubs did so. The only real difference is the Dems do not even pretend to care about it, while you and your beloved party pretends, but never actually does it..

You say you voted for someone where the debt would not go up and now even you admit that with who you voted for, the debt would go up.

I vote for people that would cut spending. You do not. Thus the difference between us

Forum List

Back