Biden Admin blames Trump for drop in credit rating, no wait, it's GOP

I just stated the truth.

True, the Dems are open about it while the Repubs lie about it and still spend just as much. But their pretty words are enough for your abject loyalty.
Your loyalty is with the Democrat party despite your claims of being an Independent. Why don't you just admit it instead of constantly lying?

why are you talking about Trump on a thread about Xiden getting our credit rating dropped? Trump's been out of office for over three years now....geez man, let's talk about current events
He hates Trump.

See a professional.
You said that before, I told you I did, and asked you to provide us some proof contradicting our conclusion that yes, the US credit rating was downgraded twice in recent history, and both times when a dembot cult leader was in the White House.

Why can't you provide us some proof to support your view that is incorrect?

You said that before, I told you I did, and asked you to provide us some proof contradicting our conclusion that yes, the US credit rating was downgraded twice in recent history, and both times when a dembot cult leader was in the White House.

I never argued against that. Funny how this goes. When you cant address what I said, make up another point and argue with yourself over it.

Why can't you provide us some proof to support your view that is incorrect?

Because it's never been my point of view.

I just stated the truth.

True, the Dems are open about it while the Repubs lie about it and still spend just as much. But their pretty words are enough for your abject loyalty.
Even your own truth states that you have no idea whether the people you vote for would add to the debt. Come on now, that would be pretty impossible. Surely they would add at least a dollar, probably millions or billions more. It's the way the system works. And, we are so addicted to the cocaine, you can't just cut it cold turkey without throwing the country into a major recession. So, yes, the people you vote for would add more debt.

Even your own truth states that you have no idea whether the people you vote for would add to the debt. Come on now, that would be pretty impossible. Surely they would add at least a dollar, probably millions or billions more. It's the way the system works. And, we are so addicted to the cocaine, you can't just cut it cold turkey without throwing the country into a major recession. So, yes, the people you vote for would add more debt.

If someone I vote for adds to the debt while doing nothing to address that debt, I will not vote to re-elect them.

You are correct, we cannot know if they would or not. And we likely will never know because as you pointed out, the voters of this country are cool with the current spending and debt. Some of you like to pretend you are against it, but your votes show you are liars.

How many times did Congress override a veto by Trump?
Before you start.

96-4 Not saying Trump wanted to veto this bill but would it have mattered if he did?

And again.

What did we spend on COVID while Trump was in office (and make no mistake we would have spent that money regardless of who was in the WH) 4-5 Trillion? So most of the deby Trump racked up was tied up in COVID. That's not to say Trump was some fiscal conservative because he wasnt, but the 7 Trillion dollar figure is wildly disingenuous.

Before you start.

96-4 Not saying Trump wanted to veto this bill but would it have mattered if he did?

And again.

What did we spend on COVID while Trump was in office (and make no mistake we would have spent that money regardless of who was in the WH) 4-5 Trillion? So most of the deby Trump racked up was tied up in COVID. That's not to say Trump was some fiscal conservative because he wasnt, but the 7 Trillion dollar figure is wildly disingenuous.

$7.8 trillion. Yes, Trump did what another president would have done. He was the same old, same old.

You are correct, we cannot know if they would or not. And we likely will never know because as you pointed out, the voters of this country are cool with the current spending and debt. Some of you like to pretend you are against it, but your votes show you are liars.
Nonsense.

If elected, he will be held to promises. However, I do not expect perfection. The Prog politicians who shit down their states, cities, and local areas are given a free pass. They ph uked things up. and that is proof they answer to others. To the rich and powerful elite. This affected Trump. In history the spoiled rulers dispose of the peasants. Joe, Pelosi, Whitmer, Newsome and others are of that ilk. And it crosses all colors and cultures.

Forum List

Back