Biden Admin blames Trump for drop in credit rating, no wait, it's GOP

I never argued against that. Funny how this goes. When you cant address what I said, make up another point and argue with yourself over it.

Because it's never been my point of view.
) then why did you say I seek out a professional when I said it? backtracking now?

Jan 6? No but the 7.8 trillion in debt under Trump added to it.

You mean the Dem controlled house under Trump that passed the budget.

Show me where Trump makes the budget. Explain Civics to me.

Trump should have pissed on those DEM BUDGETS.

Fauci didn't have the money to fund it. He most certainly argued for it with those who did. Fauci could not have done this on his own. There was a Federal ban. It had to be lifted.
Do you think I meant Fauci used his own money? Seriously?
HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

Do you think I meant Fauci used his own money? Seriously?
HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

Yep, the Obama admin stopped it, and the Trump admin started it again.

Show me where Trump makes the budget. Explain Civics to me.

Ok

The budget process starts with the POTUS. They submit a proposed budget which is the starting point for Congress when they prepare their budget.

Trump submitted the 4 largest budget request in the history of the country up to that point. And Congress, doing what Congress always does, added on even more. Seems a person that wanted less spending would have made the starting point lower, instead of higher.

Covid Relief was necessary due to the government, led by Fauci, shutting down the government in 2020. Democrats "led" by President Biden and followed former Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel's advice. "NEVER LET A GOOD CRISIS GO TO WASTE"!

Biden and the Democrats went insane spending at a historic and incredible rate. Thus, our current catastrophe.

Ok

The budget process starts with the POTUS. They submit a proposed budget which is the starting point for Congress when they prepare their budget.

Trump submitted the 4 largest budget request in the history of the country up to that point. And Congress, doing what Congress always does, added on even more. Seems a person that wanted less spending would have made the starting point lower, instead of higher.
To be fair the President can submit whatever he wants to as a budget and Congress can take that submission and burn it or use it as shit paper. Congress is the primary driver for our spending.

To be fair the President can submit whatever he wants to as a budget and Congress can take that submission and burn it or use it as shit paper. Congress is the primary driver for our spending.

Yes, but they don't. They use what the POTUS submits as the foundation for the budget they pass. Do you think it is congress that adds in diversity studies in Pakistan? No, it is the POTUS that does that based on the budget request they get from each Cabinet Department

Last edited:
You are correct, we cannot know if they would or not. And we likely will never know because as you pointed out, the voters of this country are cool with the current spending and debt. Some of you like to pretend you are against it, but your votes show you are liars.
As I said, anyone you voted for would have to add more debt. it is inescapable. If you cut the national debt too quickly you throw the country into a major recession or even a depression. You can't just stop cold turkey.

As I said, anyone you voted for would have to add more debt. it is inescapable. If you cut the national debt too quickly you throw the country into a major recession or even a depression. You can't just stop cold turkey.

And then you prove my point. You do not actually care about spending or the debt, it is just a tool to use when your beloved party is not sitting in the White House.

And then you prove my point. You do not actually care about spending or the debt, it is just a tool to use when your beloved party is not sitting in the White House.
So, you're saying that we should purposely quit spending cold turkey, throwing the country into a huge recession, slashing both gdp and tax revenue, and putting millions of people out of work? That's what you're in favor of?

So, you're saying that we should purposely quit spending cold turkey, throwing the country into a huge recession, slashing both gdp and tax revenue, and putting millions of people out of work? That's what you're in favor of?

Scare tactics.

Damn, it's Trump....no it's the GOP. Tomorrow it'll be Russia, possibly climate change.

MSN

Biden administration official blames Trump, Jan. 6 for Fitch AAA US downgrade
Geez Louize ... How many more times do we have to tread
thru this manufactured Yellow Brick Road of displacement.
Good news always being credited to the Biden White House.
Bad news always to the previous Adm. Or Trumps White House.
I could suggest Until the Cows come home.
But then Biden would have some WH flack issue some
Executive memorandum warning All Cows to Know their Place.
Or else.Any More uncontrolled farting { passing cow gas } could
lead to a new device for slaughtering cows.Instead some high pressure
hammer to the skull a Tickling Machine.Cows will die laughing.
Of course Jewish Rabbis maintaining Kosher meat status mite have
a few thoughts on the matter.
See what Bidenomics can and will produce.

Forum List

Back