Biden Admin blames Trump for drop in credit rating, no wait, it's GOP

I have no idea what someone will actually do before being elected. I do know what they did after getting elected and will not vote for those who lie to me. You will and wonder why nothing changes.
Your version of a lie is funny. I don't know who you vote for but let's assume you are one of those Libertarian idiots. Now let's flesh out a hypothetical scenario. You vote for the Libertarian candidate for president and, amazingly, in this hypothetical scenario, he actually wins and becomes president. Unfortunately, he becomes president with a Congress that is 100% filled with no Libertarians. Your president submits a balanced budget but, of course, Congress winds up passing one that isn't balanced, surprise, surprise. So, let's say your guy decides he isn't going to sign the legislation unless it is balanced so they veto it. Then Congress overrides his veto. The person you voted for lied. A bipartisan budget is overwhelmingly passed that isn't balanced. Do you vote for your lying president for another term? He didn't accomplish what he promised you he would do.

Your version of a lie is funny. I don't know who you vote for but let's assume you are one of those Libertarian idiots. Now let's flesh out a hypothetical scenario. You vote for the Libertarian candidate for president and, amazingly, in this hypothetical scenario, he actually wins and becomes president. Unfortunately, he becomes president with a Congress that is 100% filled with no Libertarians. Your president submits a balanced budget but, of course, Congress winds up passing one that isn't balanced, surprise, surprise. So, let's say your guy decides he isn't going to sign the legislation unless it is balanced so they veto it. Then Congress overrides his veto. The person you voted for lied. A bipartisan budget is overwhelmingly passed that isn't balanced. Do you vote for your lying president for another term? He didn't accomplish what he promised you he would do.

Overriding a budget veto has never happened AND it would mean the president had upheld his promise to address the debt.

You re-elect him but not those who voted to add to the debt.

You aren't thinking very independently.

The trick is to not vote to re-elect them when they do not. For some reason people will not do this.
Because people always blame the President and all the members of Congress not representing their district. Congress overall has a horrible approval rating but individual members (who get re-elected over and over) have a good approval rating from within their districts

Because people always blame the President and all the members of Congress not representing their district. Congress overall has a horrible approval rating but individual members (who get re-elected over and over) have a good approval rating from within their districts

Yeah, odd that.

They vote for things those people want. Most people don’t care about the debt so long as their free stuff keeps rolling in. It’s everyone else’s free stuff that’s the problem

Sure, and then they condemn those of us that won't vote for that.

They vote for things those people want. Most people don’t care about the debt so long as their free stuff keeps rolling in. It’s everyone else’s free stuff that’s the problem
Largess-L.jpg

Overriding a budget veto has never happened AND it would mean the president had upheld his promise to address the debt.

You re-elect him but not those who voted to add to the debt.

You aren't thinking very independently.
LOL. So, you really think that if a Libertarian president vetoed a bipartisan budget bill that wasn't balanced where Congress is comprised of zero Libertarians, Congress would not override the veto? Is that what you're saying?

Since 2001, both parties and all Presidents have been responsible for ending up in this situation. Borrowing on the credit care for incredibly expensive overseas wars, 12 years of 0% interest, and trillions and trillion in stimulus.

Either both parties work together, or the US and its citizens are going to be in a terrible mess.

Right now, only six or seven nations have a AAA rating.
When you "work together" with Democrats, that always means tax increases.

Fuck that.

The Dims need to be defeated, period.

I have no idea what someone will actually do before being elected. I do know what they did after getting elected and will not vote for those who lie to me. You will and wonder why nothing changes.
So then you won't vote for Biden?

LOL. So, you really think that if a Libertarian president vetoed a bipartisan budget bill that wasn't balanced where Congress is comprised of zero Libertarians, Congress would not override the veto? Is that what you're saying?

They might. A failure of Congress (you know, the ones you vote for) and not the president.

Forum List

Back