Biden Admin invites Communist country on terrorism list to tour U.S. security facilities

What solutions? The Biden Admin has championed illegal immigration. They are even flying people in.
Deal with the topic of the thread. The Cuban migrants.

Texas and Florida are flying and busing people to places far away from the Southern border instead of sending them back.

Deal with that.

WHAT IS THE QUOTE ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY?​

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
Only Moon Bat filth would try to justify the massive invasion of our country by Illegal welfare queens.

The New Colossus

That was before massive welfare handouts and taxpayer support. You cannot have the world’s lower classes invading this country with bogus asylum claims and have taxpayers spend billions and billions providing benefits - from educating and feeding their children to giving them pro-rated food stamps and housing subsidies once they drop their first anchor baby.

And that says nothing about the cost in American lives due to the drug cartels. Why do you care so much less about Americans than you do about foreigners who flout our laws?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You need to take a good look at what the Statue of Liberty says.

There is an asylum law. And a legal process all have to go through. And as I posted before, thousands are deported on a daily basis if they do not meet those requirements.

You do not know that the Biden Administration is focused only on Cuban illegals.
Oh please. Hundreds of thousands A MONTH are let into the country with their bogus claims, and a hearing date set a year in the future. Most don’t go because they know they’re fake.

We need to go back to Trump’s policy: let them wait in Mexico until their hearings. The 10% or so with valid claims will then be admitted.

That was before massive welfare handouts and taxpayer support. You cannot have the world’s lower classes invading this country with bogus asylum claims and have taxpayers spend billions and billions providing benefits - from educating and feeding their children to giving them pro-rates food stamps and housing subsidies once they drop their first anchor baby.

And that says nothing about the cost in American lives due to the drug cartels. Why do you care so much less about Americans than you do about foreigners who flout our laws?
Prove that they are bogus.

Those who are valid are approved.

Those who are not valid claims are deported.

Empty words, empty accusations, empty knowledge about anything.

And the Democrats insist they are not for open borders! Look at how they defend the invaders with their fake asylum claims.
Again, they go through a process.

Get some education on how the immigration process works and then get back to me.

Prove that they are bogus.

Those who are valid are approved.

Those who are not valid claims are deported.

Empty words, empty accusations, empty knowledge about anything.
It’s not up to ME to prove they are bogus. The stats show that about 90% are.

And the scofflaws are only deported IF they show up for their hearings, and the majority do not.

Why you libs are bending over backwards to let in unskilled, uneducated foreigners who are flouting America’s immigration laws when fentanyl is pouring over the border is beyond me. Do you people really want to lower the caliber of America THAT desperately?

Again, they go through a process.

Get some education on how the immigration process works and then get back to me.
Get an education as to how the majority of these scofflaws have bogus claims and never appear for their asylum hearings a year later - while some of them camp out in front of the $500 a night hotel demanding that Americans house them in luxury.

These are NOT the caliber of foreigners we want here - liars, entitled, and a drain on society.

And the scofflaws are only deported IF they show up for their hearings, and the majority do not.

Why you libs are bending over backwards to let in unskilled, uneducated foreigners who are flouting America’s immigration laws when fentanyl is pouring over the border is beyond me. Do you people really want to lower the caliber of America THAT desperately?
What Stats?

And if they are bogus, they are deported. Thousands every day. That is how the process is. That is how it works.

Republican Majority is in the House of representatives. What bills have they introduced to deal with any border issue. With the Cartel, or any of the issues you voted for them to take care of?

The New Colossus

So?

Get an education as to how the majority of these scofflaws have bogus claims and never appear for their asylum hearings a year later - while some of them camp out in front of the $500 a night hotel demanding that Americans house them in luxury.

These are NOT the caliber of foreigners we want here - liars, entitled, and a drain on society.
I cannot read your sources if you do not post them.

Deal with the topic of the thread. The Cuban migrants.

Texas and Florida are flying and busing people to places far away from the Southern border instead of sending them back.

Deal with that.
States have no legal right to deport Biden's illegals, Stupid.

I cannot read your sources if you do not post them.
You’re honestly telling me you don’t know that the entitled scofflaws who crossed with their bogus asylum claims refused to leave the luxury hotel that NYC taxpayers had to fund?

Sure. The Biden Administration invited the Communist government to tour our facilities, and the Republicans were successful in blocking at least one sensitive area.
Trump invited communist into the oval office.

C_eUFEzXUAABm48

A set of pictures getting a lot of attention shows President Trump sharing a laugh at the White House on Wednesday with Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak.

The Republican Party for the past 20 years has totally lowered the caliber of America. And there is no bottom as to how low they will go.

Forum List

Back