Biden Admin invites Communist country on terrorism list to tour U.S. security facilities

[ Oh, NO !!! Not a White supremacist site. Say it isn't so ]

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a non profit, anti-immigration organization in the United States.[6] The group publishes position papers, organizes events, and runs campaigns in order to advocate for changes in U.S. immigration policy. The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies FAIR as a hate group with ties to white supremacist groups.[7][8][9][10]

FAIR was founded in 1979 by Michigan surgeon and white nationalist John Tanton.[11][12][13]Other co-founders include Otis Graham and former Gulf Oil CEO, Sydney Swensrud. It is currently headquartered in Washington, D.C.

The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) is FAIR’s affiliated legal organization. It is the only public interest non-profit law firm in the United States devoted exclusively to protecting the rights and interests of Americans in immigration-related matters.

[Exactly how interested in stopping illegal immigration would they be if the migrants were mostly White Europeans. Would these organizations even exist? ]

[ And AGAIN, what is the House Republicans coming up with in order to put some sanity into this? ]
Tell us again how governors have the power to deport people, Mr. Immigration Expert. :auiqs.jpg:

WHAT IS THE QUOTE ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY?​

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

The poetry of Emma Lazarus carries no legal weight.

WHAT IS THE QUOTE ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY?​

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

That quote doesn't mean destroy the nation in the process.

And what is Russia. Doing?

Fucking with our elections

Invading neighbors

Killing dissidents with WMDs on foreign countries

That’s NOW

Yeah, you morons were all "Russia is no threat, blah blah blah, when obummer was prez.

You people are stupid beyond belief.

Why is the Biden Administration so buddy-buddy with a communist country that harbors terrorists and is on the list of state sponsors of terrorism? Now his DHS has invited Cuba to tour U.S. Maritime secure facilities.

Donald Trump invited the Russian head of the GRU over to Washington to learn the CIA's national security secrets and co-operate with Putin's security services until the CIA refused to have any part in the program. Not one word from the Cult about that one.

And then you use Judicial Watch as your source. Tom Fitton is currently under FBI investigation for his role in the January 6th insurrection, and hopefully, this ass clown will soon be sharing quarters with the rest of the treasonous shits and their feckless leader.

Horse manure, most either disappear to never be seen if they are illegal, or don't show up for their hearing.

Once again you parrot FOX lies that have no basis in fact. Stop watching the lying right wing media, and find out what's really going on.

View attachment 763929
5E456655-C757-4293-AAAA-1D74F0467AC9_w1200_r1.jpg

DOESN'T look like the OVAL OFFICE to me.

OMG. The white supremacist myth again.

Interesting deflection from the stat I just provided that showed 99% of the illegal scofflaws are presenting bogus claims,

You Dems always do that. When presented with the facts, you spin around and yell “white suoremacists!!!”
Lisa, you are not "White". Jews are not "White.

So, when Nazis and clearly European Supremacists (White) keep spewing that all "Non Whites" are endangering the "White" majority in America ( and other parts of the world as well) I think one should pay attention.

Attacks on Jews since 2016 have risen in the US BECAUSE Trump told his possible future voters that they had every right to be upset and that they should more than voice their problems freely.

He was very smart in never saying anything directly to those who feel marginalized in the US. It was directly after 2016 that attacks on Jews, businesses, schools and Synagogues rose out of proportion from previous decades.

The Nazis, KKK, and all other European "White" Supremacists, who have existed since Europeans landed on these shores, started attacking Jews, Blacks, Asians, Indigenous, etc more than freely.

"The Jews will not Replace us"

You clearly are not aware of it. Any more than you are aware when you source a White Supremacist site and their grievances against what they want to see Their Way.

Stop being on the side of those who hate Jews and have been attacking Jews verbally and physically for years. It only helps the Jew haters.

Last edited:
Lisa, you are not "White". Jews are not "White.

So, when Nazis and clearly European Supremacists (White) keep spewing that all "Non Whites" are endangering the "White" majority in America ( and other parts of the world as well) I think one should pay attention.

Attacks on Jews since 2016 have risen in the US BECAUSE Trump told his possible future voters that they had every right to be upset and that they should voice their problems freely.

The Nazis, KKK, and all other European "White" Supremacists, who have existed since Europeans landed on these shores, started attacking Jews, Blacks, Asians, Indigenous, etc more than freely.

You clearly are not aware of it. Any more than you are aware when you source a White Supremacist site and their grievances against what they want to see Their Way.

Stop being on the side of those who hate Jews and have been attacking Jews verbally and physically for years. It only helps the Jew haters.
First, I am white. Jewish is not a race.

And you are falling prey to the idea that those on the right hate Jews, while those in the Left do not. A major problem we are having - I’m involved with an organization to fight antisemitism - is that the leftists have infiltrated the liberal universities and embraced the anti-Israel and BDS movement, which is both rooted in and promotes Jew-hate.

We just had the Committee to Combat Antisemitism - a committee formed by our REPUBLICAN Governor since the previous Democrat one couldn‘t care less - and the members came up with several proposed laws. The Republicans supported all of the anti-semitism laws, but the Dems did not. We had to fight tooth and nail to get the Dems to agree. One proposed law did not pass, blocked by the Dems.

YOU need to stop supporting the side thar restored money to Palestinian terrorists and refuses to support a resolution condemning antisemitism because it might offend Muslims.

I don’t see how you deal with your cognitive dissonance. You’re on other threads supporting Israel, and vote for the side providing funding to HAMAS - sworn to The destruction of Israel.

If you’re open to learning the truth, I could recommend a bi-partisan organization that works to get it out there.

Finally, what “White Supremacist” site have I ever cited? Unbeknownst to you, conservative sites are merely conservative. Not everyone and everything that dissents from the leftist views is a White Suoremacist.

P.S. And of course I’m aware of the “Jews will not replace us.” It was one rally six years ago by a fringe group.

The real damage is being done in the liberal universities, with their “No Jew zones” and disallowing Jews to run for study body if they support Israel. Berkeley, Columbia, and NYU are among the worst.

Biden's speech at the 1997 Atlantic Council
Twenty-five years ago, the U.S. greatly underestimated the development prospects of the PRC, led by the Communist CPC. They were amused.

Now, I think, they are no longer amused.

First, I am white. Jewish is not a race.

And you are falling prey to the idea that those on the right hate Jews, while those in the Left do not. A major problem we are having - I’m involved with an organization to fight antisemitism - is that the leftists have infiltrated the liberal universities and embraced the anti-Israel and BDS movement, which is both rooted in and promotes Jew-hate.

We just had the Committee to Combat Antisemitism - a committee formed by our REPUBLICAN Governor since the previous Democrat one couldn‘t care less - and the members came up with several proposed laws. The Republicans supported all of the anti-semitism laws, but the Dems did not. We had to fight tooth and nail to get the Dems to agree. One proposed law did not pass, blocked by the Dems.

YOU need to stop supporting the side thar restored money to Palestinian terrorists and refuses to support a resolution condemning antisemitism because it might offend Muslims.

I don’t see how you deal with your cognitive dissonance. You’re on other threads supporting Israel, and vote for the side providing funding to HAMAS - sworn to The destruction of Israel.

If you’re open to learning the truth, I could recommend a bi-partisan organization that works to get it out there.

Finally, what “White Supremacist” site have I ever cited? Unbeknownst to you, conservative sites are merely conservative. Not everyone and everything that dissents from the leftist views is a White Suoremacist.
You are a Caucasian. White Supremacists changed the term on forms from Caucasian to White. In Texas they have gone as far as changing in some forms from White to Anglo.

I did not say that some of the Left are not antemitic. What I said is that all the White Supremacist groups are on the Right, voting for people on the Right.

I am totally against giving any money to the Palestinians. People need to be educated. But the UN, EU and unfortunately this Administration does not seem to be open to it, or Jews and Israel are you to find how to educate them and stop them from doing it.

I vote for the side which fight to keep the US a Democracy, not the side which has clearly already, moved towards Autocracy, and taking away voting rights, women's rights, health rights and any other rights they can dream of that they think US citizens really do not need, because they say so, and also because it keeps Companies from their profits and the money which might be donated to Republicans.

The last site I told you about was a White Supremacist site. You have not bothered to check it out, maybe you do not know how, or do not know the difference because they seem to be telling you what sounds true. It is their truth, not what is actually happening in the country, or facts as in verifiable.

P.S. And of course I’m aware of the “Jews will not replace us.” It was one rally six years ago by a fringe group.

The real damage is being done in the liberal universities, with their “No Jew zones” and disallowing Jews to run for study body if they support Israel. Berkeley, Columbia, and NYU are among the worst.
You are talking about Pro Palestinians in Universities.

And Jews, with ADL and others have been fighting all antisemitic attacks. What exactly have Pro Palestinians really achieved so far? Scaring Jewish Students, sure.

These attacks are not only against Jews, but affect Blacks, Asians and others. Which is why in the end they fail.

BDS is a total failure.
------------------
But is the “Jew-free” label accurate? Not according to Jewish leadership at the university. Here’s a rundown of the controversy, and where people have come down on it.

-----------

Just a reminder that there are antisemites in the Republican Party, in Congress and amongst its voters.

Trump himself approves of antesemites

"It was one rally", where Trump said that there were fine people on both sides.

Forum List

Back