Biden Administration Decides To Build Border Wall

Evidently it does silly because it's happening.

Way to many. Why won't Congress address it?
How come you support a Congress that won't address it?
your-desperation-is-S.jpg

As Blasting Continues, Dems Highlight Cultural Destruction of Trump’s Racist Border Wall – Republicans, Trump Admin Dismiss Lack of Tribal Consultation

Yep. Another Trump humper myth. He was referring to asylum seekers not open borders.

Because America, by law even, accepts asylum seekers.

The wall is a waste.

My parents and grandparents who migrated from Germany/Ireland are pissed that Congress sits on their asses and won't address amnesty laws, employers of illegals or overhaul the VISA program.

Why does Congress do nothing to address these issues?
So you think that the majority of illegal aliens that heard Biden say "surge to the border" heard the rest of his statement? This was another example of the ignorance of Biden, just like his "guarantee to rid fossil fuels"! These 2 statements are TAKEN out of context no question! So why would this dummy make them... unless he didn't comprehend what he was saying? Telling people to "surge to the border" is all the illegals heard and Biden should have understood that... but as a politician this is exactly what Biden is like!

your-desperation-is-S.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to post nothing...except cope memes.

Evidently you don't know why republican Congress people won't act...and you don't care.

Just another dupe letting them get away with it. Good job.

So you think that the majority of illegal aliens that heard Biden say "surge to the border" heard the rest of his statement?

I don't know.

Do you think a majority of immigrants aren't enticed by Republican governor's offering free rides, gift bags and food to reach employers all around America?

This was another example of the ignorance of Biden, just like his "guarantee to rid fossil fuels"! These 2 statements are TAKEN out of context no question! So why would this dummy make them... unless he didn't comprehend what he was saying? Telling people to "surge to the border" is all the illegals heard and Biden should have understood that... but as a politician this is exactly what Biden is like!

You still haven't answered why you think it's ok for republican Congress people to ignore legislation that would help.

Just deflection.

I don't know.

Do you think a majority of immigrants aren't enticed by Republican governor's offering free rides, gift bags and food to reach employers all around America?

You still haven't answered why you think it's ok for republican Congress people to ignore legislation that would help.

Just deflection.

Are border walls still racist?

Nope. They must accept applications for asylum by law. Biden's catch and release is his policy, not law.
Because their is no room for the amount of asylum seekers to be held which is why Congress needs to change asylum laws.

Good catch.

Biden: Yes I'm building some border wall there's an immediate need.
Press: Do border walls work?
Biden: No
Press: Then why are you building a border wall?
Biden: Congress is forcing me to build a wall.
Press: I thought you said there's an immediate need to build some border wall?
Biden: There is.
Press: But you said they don't work?
Biden: They don't.

Forum List

Back