Biden Administration Decides To Build Border Wall

In case you never heard or you forgot, Biden WANTED the illegals to as he said:
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Yep. Another Trump humper myth. He was referring to asylum seekers not open borders.

Why would Biden want illegals to "surge to the border"?

Because America, by law even, accepts asylum seekers.

VOTES!
This statement plus other issues like not building a wall really pisses off my in-law relatives from
Europe that took the legal steps to become US Citizens including the extensive citizenship tests
like millions of other LEGAL immigrants. And then these legal citizens tax money used to help
ILLEGALS come across the border! That really is a slap in the face!
The wall is a waste.

My parents and grandparents who migrated from Germany/Ireland are pissed that Congress sits on their asses and won't address amnesty laws, employers of illegals or overhaul the VISA program.

Why does Congress do nothing to address these issues?

What do you mean Joe "orders" the wall? When Trump "ordered" a wall, congress told him we couldn't afford the 20 billion and refused to pay for it.

Biden doesn't order shit. He doesn't control the purse strings, the legislature does.

Matt Gaetz ought to tell him we can't afford it especially after the 200 billion he has thrown away pissed away on Ukraine.

Let's keep shipping about 2000 more busloads to NYC.
I find it interesting this happens the day after McCarthy is ousted. One could draw the conclusion that he was blocking it.

Nancy's going to have a big surprise when she gets back to Washington. :banana:

Last edited:
No no no. It's that "a wall" in the fucking desert doesn't work. Fortifying border entry and along roads always made sense. But that's not what Dump promised.

The standard Dimocrat response has always been that walls don't work. I guess as long as Biden is the one ordering the construction, they suddenly are a good idea.

Hey Democrats, what happened to "bridges instead of walls"?
Are some of you getting nervous that maybe your idea of flooding the country with the third-world may not be such a great idea afterall?
Maybe some of you are seeing a few too many on the sidewalks in your own town? As long as somebody else has to deal with it, it's ok, right?

Biden administration bypasses 26 federal laws to build additional border wall in South Texas amid political pressure​

Walls are racist....because it keeps brown people out that might vote for Democrats.

We’ve had walls for decades.

View attachment 838629

Has it worked? Nope!

Here's my point. Let's say there is a wall. There must be a door. So asylum seekers will go to the wall, then turn left or right till they get to the door. Then ask for asylum. Yes or no?

The wall I like it if it keeps them on that side. Where Mexico has to deal with them. Where we can interview them first before they come rushing in.

No one likes what's going on down there right now. It must be fixed and Biden can't pretend it's not an issue for most Americans. And if it's not, explain why not. Maybe we are sourcing these refuges where they are needed. In every town USA fast food says they need workers. Make these asylum seekers legal to work towards becoming citizens. We need their help.

Perhaps us liberals were wrong. Maybe there are certain parts of the border where we could use a wall. And if not a wall, border patrol in those areas so turn them back. We can't be forced to take them. I'm sure we interview and vet them before we let them in. I would still have officials on the other side continuing to accept some but turn away others. The ones we turn away need to be Mexico's problem. Why ours?
ant_wxn.gif

So let's see, Trump's wall was to cost 11-13 Billion.....I bet Uncle RICO Biden's wall will cost three times + that as a grift to unions.
Wouldn't have mattered i5 democrats would have taken over building the way. You loons are always a day late and a dollar short.

My parents and grandparents who migrated from Germany/Ireland are pissed that Congress sits on their asses and won't address amnesty laws, employers of illegals or overhaul the VISA program.

They just did.

tumblr_nl2y4uMxLn1upxwm8o1_400.gif

"Congress called on the Secretary to construct reinforced fencing on the southwest border and provide for the installation of additional fencing, barriers, roads, lighting, cameras, and sensors on the southwest border"

10/05/2023

Yep. Another Trump humper myth. He was referring to asylum seekers not open borders.
always-S.jpg

Because America, by law even, accepts asylum seekers.
This does not mean millions of illegal aliens can flow over our borders without accountability or vetting. They can apply, without coming crossing our border!

What percentage of those flooding our border qualify for asylum? That is available, but you don't want to know, you just whine!
The wall is a waste.
2023%2010%2005%20Must%20build%20the%20wall-X3.jpg

See Democrats.

They just did.

tumblr_nl2y4uMxLn1upxwm8o1_400.gif

"Congress called on the Secretary to construct reinforced fencing on the southwest border and provide for the installation of additional fencing, barriers, roads, lighting, cameras, and sensors on the southwest border"

10/05/2023

Not anything that will help.

You are making excuses for why republicans aren't submitting legislation to combat immigration; thus, you are part of the problem.

always-S.jpg

This does not mean millions of illegal aliens can flow over our borders without accountability or vetting. They can apply, without coming crossing our border!

Evidently it does silly because it's happening.

What percentage of those flooding our border qualify for asylum? That is available, but you don't want to know, you just whine!

2023%2010%2005%20Must%20build%20the%20wall-X3.jpg

See Democrats.

Way to many. Why won't Congress address it?
How come you support a Congress that won't address it?

3 years too late Joe. Purely a political move. Millions have crossed and 1,000's more are coming and you did NOTHING! You have destroyed our country, you worthless piece of dirt.
LOL But nary a complaint against the orange loser? And you retards wonder why we call you cultists. :itsok:

Forum List

Back