Biden administration is blaming "construction workers" for the cocaine found in Joe Biden's house

That's what the regime will have their cultists believe. And believe it they will. 100%.

These elitist fucks now shit on blue collar workers. Why would a construction worker avoid security, bring blow into the White House, and then leave it.

This is total bullshit. This admin is fucking disgusting.

Again, the admin is claiming the SS is incompetent if a construction worker got blow past security.

STFU, duck. You're running your mouth about things you know nothing about--AGAIN.
Concerned please, just because what you have advised isn't considered in my country, doesn't mean I'm not familiar with America's practice of curtailing rights and freedoms for political expediency.

It's time Americans started listening to others instead of being silent on the iissues, irrestective of your crudely stated demands. Your county has very recently experienced a stolen election!

That would be infringing on their freedoms my friend. Extreme rightists can't make demands on the people only to serve their political whims.

Maybe you would like to reconsider your demand for drug testing without cause?
~~~~~~
Better check on that statement.
Then Federal agents employed by the DoJ, FBI, Secret Service and Border Patrol, including our military should balk each time they are required to submit to drug testing.

I dont imagine the SS screens you on the way out.

So a construction worker was able to dupe the Secret Service security screening and smuggle COCAINA into the fucking WHITE HOUSE….only to leave it there and not use it or bring it back out?

THIS IS AN INSULT TO THESE WORKERS.

This is unconscionable. Disgusting.

The coke belongs to someone who was not subjected to Secret Service security screening.

They use motherfucking drug dogs on the way in. You have to stand on a pad and the dogs sniff every person entering the WH.

A construction worker played a Secret Service drug dog? GTFO

The true cultists will have no problem believing that construction workers brought bags of cocaine into the White House while they were working there.

Yep, nothing does your nose candy good like taking it to work in a baggie to the WH in summer heat, then leaving it lay around on a countertop losing it. I mean, cocaine is so cheap! Because the government could never take that stuff and have it checked for fingerprints or anything as they have the fingerpribts of EVERYONE who works there! :uhh:

Just another unsolved mystery like who in the Supreme Court staff purposefully leaked the RvW decision to the media so that they could incite violence against the justices!

I bet our foreign enemies must really laugh what complete ASSES the US government is, or at least take the American people for.

90% of the problems this country faces we face BECAUSE the government is incompetent, inept, or ALLOW to happen.

I imagine they definitely DO. They keep track of who comes, who goes, and when.

Perhaps, but I dont think it is as thorough as on the way in.

Not to get hung up on this. My point was why would a construction worker beat SS and smuggle in coke, and then leave it.

Makes no sense. It was not a construction worker

Yep, nothing does your nose candy good like taking it to work in a baggie to the WH in summer heat, then leaving it lay around on a countertop losing it. I mean, cocaine is so cheap! Because the government could never take that stuff and have it checked for fingerprints or anything as they have the fingerpribts of EVERYONE who works there! :uhh:

Just another unsolved mystery like who in the Supreme Court staff purposefully leaked the RvW decision to the media so that they could incite violence against the justices!

I bet our foreign enemies must really laugh what complete ASSES the US government is, or at least take the American people for.

90% of the problems this country faces we face BECAUSE the government is incompetent, inept, or ALLOW to happen.

The important thing is that, upon finding a bag of cocaine in the White House, no one thought to look into the cocaine addict who lives in the White House.

The true cultists will have no problem believing that construction workers brought bags of cocaine into the White House while they were working there.

It totally wasn't brought in by the cocaine addict who lives there, guys. Believe me!

Typical of the demafascist in the Xiden Admin, and keeping with their war on the working class....blame the blue color worker....sad

Concerned please, just because what you have advised isn't considered in my country, doesn't mean I'm not familiar with America's practice of curtailing rights and freedoms for political expediency.

It's time Americans started listening to others instead of being silent on the iissues, irrestective of your crudely stated demands. Your county has very recently experienced a stolen election!
Are you drinking this early in the a.m.? Your post is decidedly less concise than the claptrap that you usually post. Run along. When you have standing in a discussion, people will respond. You have none and you are grossly ignorant of the US law so again, STFU, duck.

Are you drinking this early in the a.m.? Your post is decidedly less concise than the claptrap that you usually post. Run along. When you have standing in a discussion, people will respond. You have none and you are grossly ignorant of the US law so again, STFU, duck.
We'll just have to disagree, but what I said it still True doh!

Time to drug test everyone with access from the vegetable on down.

When you say vegetable, you'll have to be more specific to WHICH ONE.

THE 10% GUY:
Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 9.18.03 AM.jpg

BLACK MAMBA:
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 12.08.21 PM.png

20 QUESTIONS BUT NO ANSWERS:
https://jbs.org/assets/sites/2/karine_jean_pierre_ap.jpeg

THE UNTRAVELING TRAVEL SECRETARY:
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 12.16.32 PM.png

THE NUCLEAR BAGGAGE BURGLER:
Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 2.19.16 AM.png

THE WHATEVERITIS:
imagepride.jpg