Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

Trump's covering up nothing. Who is this leaker? It's been reported that he has NO first hand information. With no first hand information, nothing more is required than simply pointing that out.
He says he was and planned to depose Hunter, but Joe Biden got him fired with a Billion Dollar Bounty that he bragged about. Nobody claimed he did.
You are the one with the unnamed unknown source, first who alleged coercion, who has since back tracked from that and who appears to have zero first hand information.

So I have TWO named sources, both principles involved, both corroborating each others accounts, both reporting first hand information.

On the other hand we have President Trump and the President of Ukraine, saying that there was no coercion, it was a great conversation, even a perfect conversation.

And you with the unnamed source, whose identity you are ignorant of, who first alleged coercion and then backtracked, who has ZERO firsthand information, you are claiming that WE are indoctrinated?
Hey, if they spelled his name right.... Biden's getting a lot of free publicity. What a brilliant point!
Yeah, we're pissing ourselves like Russian prostitutes!
Obama used Ukraine to reopen their Manafort investigation and get him fired from the Trump campaign. Can you direct me to your posts where you expressed your outrage over Obama's actions?
Nothing you say is true.
Totally concur.

If truth and facts were on his side, he wouldn't have to lie like he does.
if we're really after the truth, then you'd wait for more than a "whistleblower" who did not hear a thing directly and is pulling more anonymous sources.

you are in no position to attack an alleged "liar" with something you have zero proof of.
There is enough information to know when someone is lying.

That poster has done little but lie and I, and others, have pointed out his lies and called him on them.
not when you're a biased piece of crap, no there is not.

any TRUMP DEMANDED DIRT ON BIDEN is just as much bullshit as BIDEN DID THIS FOR HIS SON. so at this point both sides are full of emotional baggace and crap.
:boohoo:

"any TRUMP DEMANDED DIRT ON BIDEN is just as much bullshit as BIDEN DID THIS FOR HIS SON"

Calm down, loser. I haven't said it's been proven trump demanded dirt on Biden. I've said all along there's not enough known. I even started a thread about how trump is toast IF Senator Murphy's claims, that Zelensky conveyed to him he felt the phone call with trump amounted to coercion , only if he can prove it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

This is yet another attempted attack on President Trump that has 'boomeranged'.

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Report: Biden forced ouster of prosecutor investigating his son's firm
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

Trump used the exact same rationale for withholding funding, dope. Corruption.
then trump did nothing wrong.

we can all move on now.

He did in that it was done to benefit himself, dope.
PROVE IT.

i don't give a flying squirrel shit in a retarded tornado how you feel. prove your accusations or shut the fuck up.

It’s already admitted by Giuliani and Donald Trump, that this is exactly what they did.

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Yes, Biden wanted the prosecutor removed but nowhere was Hunter Biden under investigation.

Notice how the Russian immediately picks up the lie and goes with it.

so tell us, if not to protect his son from prosecution, why did he bribe the guy?

we can all move on now.

and did Hillary benefit from paying for the fake russian dossier? actually she didn't but she certainly intended to .

Irrelevant to anything.

its relevant because it points out your hypocrisy. Biden is on tape describing how he bribed a foreign leader in order to save his criminal son from prosecution. But you don't care about that, you get all spun up about a third party unsupported allegation that Trump had a private conversation with another world leader.

Your desperation since 2016 has destroyed your mind.

Impeach Trump for Biden's actions!

we can all move on now.

PROVE IT.

i don't give a flying squirrel shit in a retarded tornado how you feel. prove your accusations or shut the fuck up.

It’s already admitted by Giuliani and Donald Trump, that this is exactly what they did.
i looked up "beyond zero credibility" in the dictionary.

cute hair you have.

These stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome don't care that Creepy Joe abused the power of his office to put pressure on a foreign government to keep his corrupt son from being prosecuted.

i already said there is zero proof biden did this for his son.
The whole 'son' thing is actually a sleight of hand distraction. Joe Biden confessed - bragged - on video-tape that he blackmailed the leader of an allied nation.

Snowflakes respond by saying, 'The prosecutor was corrupt, & everyone wanted him fired'. SO WHAT?! The United States has no justification for injecting itself into the government of another nation, through blackmail or use of military force, but that is EXACTLY what Barry did FREQUENTLY.

- Barry applied pressure to both have Mubarak removed from office then to have elections moved up, benefitting and helping the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over allied Egypt.

- Barry used tax dollars to inject himself into Israel's election in an attempt to remove Netanyahu from office.

- Barry 'pimped' out the US military to Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - to help them murder Gaddafi and take over Libya.

- Joe bragged about blackmailing Ukraine's P.M.

- Barry was caught telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin he would be more 'flexible' after re-election

- Barry committed an International War Crime by invading Syria without that nation's request / approval to do so and without Congressional approval to do so, all because of his embarrassing ill-advised 'Red Line'

Democrats / snowflakes have no problem with all of that, but when the President talks t a foreign allied leader and it threatens one of the criminal Democrat's own - especially their leading Primary candidate, the double-standard hypocrisy, false narratives /accusations come out

'It' is only illegal / a threat when Republicans do it.

Question for you stupid Moon Bats that vote for the filthy Democrats.

Is that piece of shit Hunter Biden still fucking the wife of his brother?

Just asking for a friend.

These stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome don't care that Creepy Joe abused the power of his office to put pressure on a foreign government to keep his corrupt son from being prosecuted.
now you have biden derangement syndrome as there is zero proof this is why biden did it. you can't very well yell at one side for speculation then turn around and do it yourself.

we can all move on now.

PROVE IT.

so when a president talks to the leader of another country its a crime? I guess every president since Washington should be prosecuted then.

remember "tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after the election" ? What exactly was obozo promising when he said that?

now you have biden derangement syndrome as there is zero proof this is why biden did it. you can't very well yell at one side for speculation then turn around and do it yourself.

I understand your question, but you have yet to give us any other reason for the bribe. waiting-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i already said there is zero proof biden did this for his son.
The whole 'son' thing is actually a sleight of hand distraction. Joe Biden confessed - bragged - on video-tape that he blackmailed the leader of an allied nation.

Snowflakes respond by saying, 'The prosecutor was corrupt, & everyone wanted him fired'. SO WHAT?! The United States has no justification for injecting itself into the government of another nation, through blackmail or use of military force, but that is EXACTLY what Barry did FREQUENTLY.

- Barry applied pressure to both have Mubarak removed from office then to have elections moved up, benefitting and helping the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over allied Egypt.

- Barry used tax dollars to inject himself into Israel's election in an attempt to remove Netanyahu from office.

- Barry 'pimped' out the US military to Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - to help them murder Gaddafi and take over Libya.

- Joe bragged about blackmailing Ukraine's P.M.

- Barry was caught telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin he would be more 'flexible' after re-election

- Barry committed an International War Crime by invading Syria without that nation's request / approval to do so and without Congressional approval to do so, all because of his embarrassing ill-advised 'Red Line'

Democrats / snowflakes have no problem with all of that, but when the President talks t a foreign allied leader and it threatens one of the criminal Democrat's own - especially their leading Primary candidate, the double-standard hypocrisy, false narratives /accusations come out

'It' is only illegal / a threat when Republicans do it.
not going to play the "slight of hand" crap. again biden was doing this on behalf of our and many other countries. if you don't approve, fine. but to say biden was doing this for his own families gain would then require all these other people and countries to go along with it.

PROOF. all i care about. your connect disparate dots for your own motives don't do anything for me.

I understand your question, but you have yet to give us any other reason for the bribe. waiting-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cause they wanted that prosecutor out. ours and many countries. feel free to look it up while you wait.

Hillary Clinton purchased Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a known-lying, Trump-hating foreign spy in an attempt to subvert the democratic Constitutionally-protected election process, and Democrats protected her, the snowflakes denied it was a threat.

Barak Obama and his criminal administration used that false information - knowingly - to illegally spy on and to attempt a (failed) political coup against the newly elected President; yet Democrats and snowflakes still continue to defend the now-proven act of treason.

President Trump acted to get to the bottom of Je Biden's professed blackmail, which Hillary brought up in 2016, and the rabid, TDS-suffering Trump-haters are willing to burn this country down, to split it apart at the seams in order to 'right the wrong' that was Trump's defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016.

cause they wanted that prosecutor out. ours and many countries. feel free to look it up while you wait.

Its none of our business who acts as prosecutor in another country. Even if true, the bribe was illegal.

Hillary Clinton purchased Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from a known-lying, Trump-hating foreign spy in an attempt to subvert the democratic Constitutionally-protected election process, and Democrats protected her, the snowflakes denied it was a threat.

Barak Obama and his criminal administration used that false information - knowingly - to illegally spy on and to attempt a (failed) political coup against the newly elected President; yet Democrats and snowflakes still continue to defend the now-proven act of treason.

President Trump acted to get to the bottom of Je Biden's professed blackmail, which Hillary brought up in 2016, and the rabid, TDS-suffering Trump-haters are willing to burn this country down, to split it apart at the seams in order to 'right the wrong' that was Trump's defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016.

and thats all this has ever been about, trying to overturn the election of 2016. because the lying media and the lying pollsters convinced the idiot dems and libs that hillary could not lose------------BUT SHE LOST-------and they cannot get over it. that loss has made them insane.

Its none of our business who acts as prosecutor in another country. Even if true, the bribe was illegal.
there's a lot of things "none of our business" that we historically have a problem MAKING It our business. to get selectively mad makes you just as bad as those who do it for their purposes also.

not going to play the "slight of hand" crap. again biden was doing this on behalf of our and many other countries. if you don't approve, fine. but to say biden was doing this for his own families gain would then require all these other people and countries to go along with it.
Disagree. All these other countries could want the prosecutor to be gone while at the same time his being gone would/could be additionally beneficial to the Biden family...but, again, I agree with you. Motive is not as important as the fact that Biden admitted to blackmailing the leader of an allied country.

Funny. There was no quid pro quo with Biden.
WTF?

The prosecutor was fired, Biden's son was protected from indictment / prosecution, and Ukraine got money....

Okay, so the dumb fuck doesn’t understand Latin. Not his fault he’s an idiot.

For you other lefty idiots though just interpret quid pro quo as you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. They scratched uncle Joe’s by firing the guy and Joe scratched back by giving them the billion bucks. Easy-peasy.

Disagree. All these other countries could want the prosecutor to be gone while at the same time his being gone would/could be additionally beneficial to the Biden family...but, again, I agree with you. Motive is not as important as the fact that Biden admitted to blackmailing the leader of an allied country.
Well again the US does thst all the time. To fault Biden THIS TIME is selective and I've read you don't like it done to trump, yet here we are

Forum List

Back