Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

Its none of our business who acts as prosecutor in another country. Even if true, the bribe was illegal.
there's a lot of things "none of our business" that we historically have a problem MAKING It our business. to get selectively mad makes you just as bad as those who do it for their purposes also.

I'm not selective. I was pissed when Bush invaded Iraq, the idea that we need to control other countries is contrary to everything in our constitution. america first, let the rest of the world deal with their own problems. But if they screw with us, hit them twice as hard.
and that mentality is getting us where again?

hey - i'm all for stopping most of our foreign funding and reviewing just why we do it and if the value is there. but none of this puts a link to bidens video and it being for his son.

if not to save his son from prosecution, then why did he bribe the guy? Give us any other reason. and don't try "we didn't like the prosecutor" again. WTF harm can one ukrainian prosecuter do to the USA?
i'm not giving any reason that involves guessing. i'll wait for details to come through and not get into the pre-judging.

LOL, you have already done that. You have already "guessed" that the bribe was for some legal and appropriate reason. Geez, dude. listen to yourself.

not going to play that game, sorry. you did it we can do is how we got this deep down the well.
'Game'? You refused to answer a question, one that pointed out you just falsely accused ME of being 'selective'. You want to hold Trump accountable now while turning a blind-eye to Democrat crimes, allowing them to control 'justice', ensuring there is no 'equal justice'. You are now playing the criminal Dems' / snowflakes' game....
you again miss where i say what they're doing to trump is just as bad or worse. calling for impeachment when no facts support it is beyond stupid.

but hey - i don't agree with your speculation so i must agree with the other side. common ass stupid shit going on these days. not with me 100% against me 100%.

and that's how we get in this mess.

Trump is accused of withholding money from an allied nation until they complied with a demand.

As usual, the Democrats are accusing others of doing what they have done:

You keep posting that video and that video doesn't prove what you claim. You've posted nothing but lies and you have been shown that.

Now pay attention.

Biden Admitted that he Threatened to Withhold Loan Guarantees from Ukraine Unless Shokin was Fired
By Keith Mann

Biden freely admitted to his role in having Shokin removed in during an event sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

So to you guys this looks like Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to remove a man who was investigating his son. Half a story does not create fact and all you Trump fellatio artists have done over these 3 years of living stupidly is taken half a f-ing story and run your mouths.

The Ukrainian Rada Wanted Shokin Removed

The Rada=The Central Council of Ukraine was the All-Ukrainian council that united the political, public, cultural and professional organizations of the Ukrainian People's Republic.

Joe Biden was not a member of the Ukrainian Rada

Viktor Shokin had much bigger issues than the corruption case against Mykola Zlochevsky. Almost immediately after he was appointed, he started to cause almost irreparable harm to Ukraine’s legal system.

For starters, he failed to prosecute any prominent members of the Yanukovych regime or anybody in the current government. He constantly blocked reform to Ukraine’s broken legal system. He was in charge of implementing the 2014 law on prosecution which the European Union had asked Ukraine to do for years.

The law aimed to reduce to role of prosecutors who “were absurdly superior to judges in the Soviet legal system that persisted in post-Soviet Ukraine” according to Atlantic Council. It also called for a reevaluation of all prosecutors in order to weed out the more corrupt and incompetent ones. Shokin manipulated the process so that the old system mostly remained the same and minimal, ineffective changes were implemented.

He was the largest obstacle to judicial reform in Ukraine. It wasn’t just Joe Biden calling for his ouster, it was the United States government and the European Union.

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

So the assertion Trump made, the dumb ass right wing twitter idiots you follow, all of the alt right media you use is a bunch of bs fake news. So your opinions relative to this matter are incorrect. Trump looks like he's in a world of hurt on this one. And if Barr wants to go down with the ship, he can also

50k a month is something to look into. why hasn't anyone? and you ignore it. funny shit. I'll call a scum fk a scum fk everyday, you not so much.
He is the VP and current leading DNC Candidate's son....which means you are not allowed to call a scum a scum. You are only authorized to acknowledge GOP / Trump wrong-doing (which he has not been proven guilty of doing yet).

there's a lot of things "none of our business" that we historically have a problem MAKING It our business. to get selectively mad makes you just as bad as those who do it for their purposes also.

I'm not selective. I was pissed when Bush invaded Iraq, the idea that we need to control other countries is contrary to everything in our constitution. america first, let the rest of the world deal with their own problems. But if they screw with us, hit them twice as hard.

hey - i'm all for stopping most of our foreign funding and reviewing just why we do it and if the value is there. but none of this puts a link to bidens video and it being for his son.

if not to save his son from prosecution, then why did he bribe the guy? Give us any other reason. and don't try "we didn't like the prosecutor" again. WTF harm can one ukrainian prosecuter do to the USA?
i'm not giving any reason that involves guessing. i'll wait for details to come through and not get into the pre-judging.

LOL, you have already done that. You have already "guessed" that the bribe was for some legal and appropriate reason. Geez, dude. listen to yourself.
i never guessed what it was for. to help his son or not. you're assuming that cause i'm not out there raging with you.

not going to play that game, sorry. you did it we can do is how we got this deep down the well.
'Game'? You refused to answer a question, one that pointed out you just falsely accused ME of being 'selective'. You want to hold Trump accountable now while turning a blind-eye to Democrat crimes, allowing them to control 'justice', ensuring there is no 'equal justice'. You are now playing the criminal Dems' / snowflakes' game....
you again miss where i say what they're doing to trump is just as bad or worse. calling for impeachment when no facts support it is beyond stupid.

but hey - i don't agree with your speculation so i must agree with the other side. common ass stupid shit going on these days. not with me 100% against me 100%.

and that's how we get in this mess.
I'm not saying you are 100% against me of with me. I said stop falsely accusing me of being selective when I have repeatedly pointed / point out where this country has intervened / interfered in the past and when I point out that the Leftists attacks are hypocritical.

Trump used the exact same rationale for withholding funding, dope. Corruption.
then trump did nothing wrong.

we can all move on now.

He did in that it was done to benefit himself, dope.
PROVE IT.

i don't give a flying squirrel shit in a retarded tornado how you feel. prove your accusations or shut the fuck up.

It’s already admitted by Giuliani and Donald Trump, that this is exactly what they did.
i looked up "beyond zero credibility" in the dictionary.

cute hair you have.

In other words, you got nothing. As usual.

Trump is desperate to be impeached. He thinks it will help his election chances.

Trump is also trying to sink Biden the same way he sunk Clinton - by lying about him, and painting him as corrupt.

i never guessed what it was for. to help his son or not. you're assuming that cause i'm not out there raging with you.
Blackmail is blackmail. the reason / motive is distraction.

but you have yet to give any possible legal and legitimate reason for the bribe other than to protect his son. Sometimes things really are as they seem.

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

This is yet another attempted attack on President Trump that has 'boomeranged'.

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Report: Biden forced ouster of prosecutor investigating his son's firm

Yes, Biden wanted the prosecutor removed but nowhere was Hunter Biden under investigation.

Notice how the Russian immediately picks up the lie and goes with it.

so tell us, if not to protect his son from prosecution, why did he bribe the guy?

Because he didn't.

but you have yet to give any possible legal and legitimate reason for the bribe other than to protect his son. Sometimes things really are as they seem.
correct.

i will wait for facts, not make up my own in the meantime.

Trump used the exact same rationale for withholding funding, dope. Corruption.

we can all move on now.

PROVE IT.

i don't give a flying squirrel shit in a retarded tornado how you feel. prove your accusations or shut the fuck up.

It’s already admitted by Giuliani and Donald Trump, that this is exactly what they did.

so when a president talks to the leader of another country its a crime? I guess every president since Washington should be prosecuted then.

remember "tell Vladimir I'll have more flexibility after the election" ? What exactly was obozo promising when he said that?

Disingenuous.

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Yes, Biden wanted the prosecutor removed but nowhere was Hunter Biden under investigation.

so tell us, if not to protect his son from prosecution, why did he bribe the guy?

Because he didn't.

Yet, his video says he did...go figure.

i already said there is zero proof biden did this for his son.
The whole 'son' thing is actually a sleight of hand distraction. Joe Biden confessed - bragged - on video-tape that he blackmailed the leader of an allied nation.

Snowflakes respond by saying, 'The prosecutor was corrupt, & everyone wanted him fired'. SO WHAT?! The United States has no justification for injecting itself into the government of another nation, through blackmail or use of military force, but that is EXACTLY what Barry did FREQUENTLY.

- Barry applied pressure to both have Mubarak removed from office then to have elections moved up, benefitting and helping the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over allied Egypt.

- Barry used tax dollars to inject himself into Israel's election in an attempt to remove Netanyahu from office.

- Barry 'pimped' out the US military to Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - to help them murder Gaddafi and take over Libya.

- Joe bragged about blackmailing Ukraine's P.M.

- Barry was caught telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin he would be more 'flexible' after re-election

- Barry committed an International War Crime by invading Syria without that nation's request / approval to do so and without Congressional approval to do so, all because of his embarrassing ill-advised 'Red Line'

Democrats / snowflakes have no problem with all of that, but when the President talks t a foreign allied leader and it threatens one of the criminal Democrat's own - especially their leading Primary candidate, the double-standard hypocrisy, false narratives /accusations come out

'It' is only illegal / a threat when Republicans do it.

Load of crap.

we can all move on now.

PROVE IT.

i looked up "beyond zero credibility" in the dictionary.

cute hair you have.

In other words, you got nothing. As usual.

Trump is desperate to be impeached. He thinks it will help his election chances.

Trump is also trying to sink Biden the same way he sunk Clinton - by lying about him, and painting him as corrupt.

He didn't lie about crooked hillary and is not lying about crooked sleepy Joe. They are both corrupt and it has been proven. You just choose to ignore those facts because to accept them would be to admit that your heroes are criminals and that your liberal ideology is a total fraud.

Because he didn't.

Now pay attention.

Biden Admitted that he Threatened to Withhold Loan Guarantees from Ukraine Unless Shokin was Fired
By Keith Mann

Biden freely admitted to his role in having Shokin removed in during an event sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

So to you guys this looks like Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to remove a man who was investigating his son. Half a story does not create fact and all you Trump fellatio artists have done over these 3 years of living stupidly is taken half a f-ing story and run your mouths.

The Ukrainian Rada Wanted Shokin Removed

The Rada=The Central Council of Ukraine was the All-Ukrainian council that united the political, public, cultural and professional organizations of the Ukrainian People's Republic.

Joe Biden was not a member of the Ukrainian Rada

Viktor Shokin had much bigger issues than the corruption case against Mykola Zlochevsky. Almost immediately after he was appointed, he started to cause almost irreparable harm to Ukraine’s legal system.

For starters, he failed to prosecute any prominent members of the Yanukovych regime or anybody in the current government. He constantly blocked reform to Ukraine’s broken legal system. He was in charge of implementing the 2014 law on prosecution which the European Union had asked Ukraine to do for years.

The law aimed to reduce to role of prosecutors who “were absurdly superior to judges in the Soviet legal system that persisted in post-Soviet Ukraine” according to Atlantic Council. It also called for a reevaluation of all prosecutors in order to weed out the more corrupt and incompetent ones. Shokin manipulated the process so that the old system mostly remained the same and minimal, ineffective changes were implemented.

He was the largest obstacle to judicial reform in Ukraine. It wasn’t just Joe Biden calling for his ouster, it was the United States government and the European Union.

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

So the assertion Trump made, the dumb ass right wing twitter idiots you follow, all of the alt right media you use is a bunch of bs fake news. So your opinions relative to this matter are incorrect. Trump looks like he's in a world of hurt on this one. And if Barr wants to go down with the ship, he can also.

i already said there is zero proof biden did this for his son.
The whole 'son' thing is actually a sleight of hand distraction. Joe Biden confessed - bragged - on video-tape that he blackmailed the leader of an allied nation.

Snowflakes respond by saying, 'The prosecutor was corrupt, & everyone wanted him fired'. SO WHAT?! The United States has no justification for injecting itself into the government of another nation, through blackmail or use of military force, but that is EXACTLY what Barry did FREQUENTLY.

- Barry applied pressure to both have Mubarak removed from office then to have elections moved up, benefitting and helping the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over allied Egypt.

- Barry used tax dollars to inject himself into Israel's election in an attempt to remove Netanyahu from office.

- Barry 'pimped' out the US military to Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - to help them murder Gaddafi and take over Libya.

- Joe bragged about blackmailing Ukraine's P.M.

- Barry was caught telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin he would be more 'flexible' after re-election

- Barry committed an International War Crime by invading Syria without that nation's request / approval to do so and without Congressional approval to do so, all because of his embarrassing ill-advised 'Red Line'

Democrats / snowflakes have no problem with all of that, but when the President talks t a foreign allied leader and it threatens one of the criminal Democrat's own - especially their leading Primary candidate, the double-standard hypocrisy, false narratives /accusations come out

'It' is only illegal / a threat when Republicans do it.

Load of crap.

yes, you are correct. Biden is a load of crap.

Because he didn't.

which point did he say it was for his son?

Forum List

Back