Biden already created the best economy EVER

Sure....And I am sure a 1.9 trillion stimulus bill won't higher our taxes either. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Not if you earn under 400,000 a year. Mark Levin, Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson and most of Fox news anchors are mad at it, they wont get anything, but new taxes.

Don’t be so naive. Capital gains taxes affect many people not making 400k. All those kids investing with Robin Hood will soon see their profits diminish by quite a bit. Single filers starting at 75k and ending around 80k didn’t get any stimulus check. What does that tell you? Removing the step up basis for inherited property will affect everyone that inherets anything. This is in the works. There is more, but you should get the point.

You are falling for a sham. Those making less than 400k will get the shake down as well. Your only hope is that you are on the very low end of the economic spectrum.

So what you're saying is that even though 40% of the American workers who saw no financial benefits from the Trump Economy, or the Trump Tax Cuts, and who were worse off than they were when Trump took office, those poor workers will be WORSE off if Biden now taxes the rich, and forces employers to raise their wages???

Boy, you've really drunk that Republican Kool-Aid, haven't you? From"trickle down" to "private profits, public losses", you're convinced that the Democratic economic policies, which gave you the "New Deal", and have three times saved the nation's economy from the catastophic results of Republic fiscal mismanagement, are going to destroy the nation.

The US Republican response to covid has crashed the economy, yet again, and this time the American public have had enough of right wing economic incompetence. The people are done with this bullshit. Finished.
So what you're saying is that even though 40% of the American workers who saw no financial benefits from the Trump Economy

Are you insane?
95% of the construction boom in the US happened since after the Trump Tax Cuts.
You ProgBots are insane.

They have no idea what they are talking about. They have been told what and how to think. In general, they are parrots but with smaller brains.
They are given rolled-up information and never taught to analyze discreet pieces of data.
I have always worked in environments where the details could make or break a project.

And yet you display NONE of these abilities in your discussions here. You don't post links or data to back up your false assertions, and generally come across as an information "techno-peasant". You made a sweeping generalized statement about construction starts which I dismantled, with data, and you've completely ignored it.
You are funny!
Infrastructure has zero to do with Private Investment.
Infrastructure has everything to do with how our taxes are spent.
Money well spent
It has certainly worked out well for Nassau County.

I guess that was payback for Trump covering up the Saudis chopping Khashogi into little pieces

How would that be paying him back? They would have never pulled a stunt like that on Trump because he would just have production increased and we'd sell even more people our oil, thus keeping prices down due to supply.

I guess that was payback for Trump covering up the Saudis chopping Khashogi into little pieces

How would that be paying him back? They would have never pulled a stunt like that on Trump because he would just have production increased and we'd sell even more people our oil, thus keeping prices down due to supply.
The Saudis owed Trump for covering up their atrocities

Just the fact that you blame Biden for this price change shows the depth of your ignorance. OPEC cut production earlier this year and this is somehow Biden's fault. You're completely ignorant as to what causes the price of gasoline to go up or down, so you simply blame it on Biden.

Well WTF do you think OPEC cut production in the first place? They would have never pulled a stunt like that with Trump.

They cut production WHILE Trump was in office:

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

So, Trump's economy was actually Obama's for his entire 4 years, while Biden's is Bidens after 3 months?

Got it.
I just am playing by the rules you guys set. Trump claimed the stock market results from his Nov election forward. ;)

Did you agree with him when he said that, or are you trying to have it both ways?

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

So, Trump's economy was actually Obama's for his entire 4 years, while Biden's is Bidens after 3 months?

Got it.
I just am playing by the rules you guys set. Trump claimed the stock market results from his Nov election forward. ;)
I can't help but notice they don't like when we play by their rules.
That is the difference between the two parties.

When a Democrat is accused, Democrats rally to demand he resign

When a Republican is accused, the Republicans just attack the accuser and ignore the charges
What happened with Biden and Tara Reade or the squad of accusers of Slick Willie?
Tara Reades story kind of fell apart
You mean like Kavanaugh's accusers? Like Trump's accusers?

Funny how that works, especially since Tara Reade was a Biden supporter.

Republicans ignored Kavanaughs accuser even though they said she was credible

Trumps accusers are still waiting their day in court
Kavanaugh's accuser was very easy to ignore as such sleaze usually is.

So Trump boinked lotsa poontang. So what, it's not against the law. You as a "beta" male and snowflake cannot understand.
^^^ the party of family values.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You must have mistaken me for Dan Quayle. The GOP pf yesteryear is not the GOP of today. It is Trump's.
Oh? So the GOP has surrendered their values for their new lord?

Dumbass.

Got it.

When a Republican is accused, the Republicans just attack the accuser and ignore the charges
What happened with Biden and Tara Reade or the squad of accusers of Slick Willie?

So Trump boinked lotsa poontang. So what, it's not against the law. You as a "beta" male and snowflake cannot understand.

You must have mistaken me for Dan Quayle. The GOP pf yesteryear is not the GOP of today. It is Trump's.
You're the one that brought up family values. something that left political discourse about 30 years ago. The GOP is the party of the common man today.
LOL

Thanks to exposed hypocrisy.

Dumbass.

Got it.

That's ironic considering you never admired the GOP's "values".

He is a monkey throwing shit at the wall to see if anything sticks.

Trump had a much higher stock market than Obama after EIGHT YEARS of trying.
The stock market grew 149.4% under The Great Obama and only 58% under the FAILURE Tramp.
You mean the "great obama" increased if from 8k to 18k while in 8 years while Trump took it to 30+ in four years?

Are you black? I mean your mathematics skills.
And since election day and up until inauguration day, President Joe Biden saw the sharpest gain on record in the S&P 500 of 12.8%, according to LPL. This compares to Trump's gain of 6.2%

The Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, the more popularly known blue-chip gauge, saw an annualized return of nearly 11.8% under Trump, versus 12.1% for Obama and 15.9% for Clinton.

Trump had a much higher stock market than Obama after EIGHT YEARS of trying.
The stock market grew 149.4% under The Great Obama and only 58% under the FAILURE Tramp.
You mean the "great obama" increased if from 8k to 18k while in 8 years while Trump took it to 30+ in four years?

Are you black? I mean your mathematics skills.
And since election day and up until inauguration day, President Joe Biden saw the sharpest gain on record in the S&P 500 of 12.8%, according to LPL. This compares to Trump's gain of 6.2%

The Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, the more popularly known blue-chip gauge, saw an annualized return of nearly 11.8% under Trump, versus 12.1% for Obama and 15.9% for Clinton.
You thought Wall Street wouldn't be happy with free money?

They cut production WHILE Trump was in office:

The word around the globe was that Dementia was going to win the election. In the event Trump won, he would have taken measures to force them to increase production again, or they would have rescinded their decision. They know Dementia is anti-fossil fuel, and now we have an entire administration anti-fossil fuel.

Forum List

Back