Biden already trying to walk back last night’s Hiter speech

Why explain it? They just want to spin and get the crew together in their own shame.
Some Are MAGA. Others are not. But many of them only believe the opposite of what is factual, no matter what is put in front of them.

The Spinners. But they will project it onto the other side.

Let us make it clearer what he said:

U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday said he does not consider all of former President Donald Trump's supporters to be a threat to the nation, but said anyone who uses violence or fails to condemn it does pose a threat to democracy.

Yes. Let’s be clear. That ^ is not what he said the very night before. I’m fact, it’s a contradiction.

Was he lying on Thursday evening or was he lying on Friday? Pick ONE.

That speech was a low point for the US.

Joe Biden is a ROCK. The Front Man for everything the Neo-Nazi Left now stand for, and they are now married to the image they've created.

Vote Democrat? I think not. A LOT of people are now reconsidering their upcoming choices for this Fall.

1662139456641.png

Yeah, Adolf can't walk this back - and the moron minions can't gloss it over.

The sitting president called for violence against 74 million American citizens.

He MUST resign - he is unfit for office. I don't care that Kamaltoe is next in line, Biden cannot be president even one more day.

Well, we all have to sit and suck on it because we're not even half through his presidency yet. We still have 2 years and 3 months left of it.

Let us make it clearer what he said:

U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday said he does not consider all of former President Donald Trump's supporters to be a threat to the nation, but said anyone who uses violence or fails to condemn it does pose a threat to democracy.

Wow, you're either not too bright or have a short memory.

Oh, please. Compared to what some Trump lovers say, not at all. IT is the facts of what so many Trump cultists do, which is reverse what they say and project it to the other side.

You, are showing what Not being American, is.

Some Trump lovers?
We're not the president of the United States of America ya dumbshit.

Yeah, Adolf can't walk this back - and the moron minions can't gloss it over.

The sitting president called for violence against 74 million American citizens.

He MUST resign - he is unfit for office. I don't care that Kamaltoe is next in line, Biden cannot be president even one more day.
I agree... and dislike the kamel .. well, I was going to say: more

but that was yesterday...

From Salon...

During Thursday night's somber warning about the threat to democracy posed by Donald Trump and his rising fascist movement, President Joe Biden repeatedly emphasized the importance of being "honest with each other and with ourselves" about the current situation. "But as I stand here tonight, equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise."

The president reiterated that point later, noting that it is "my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful."

Presumably, it is also the duty of the mainstream media to level with the American people, to tell these truths, no matter how painful and regardless of how much whining they get in response from Republicans. So too, it is the media's duty to set aside the cynical "horse race" coverage that can reduce existential issues to little more than political game-playing. And to admit that the typical "both sides" and "partisanship" frameworks don't apply in a situation where one party has embraced a fascist assault on democracy, while the other party is trying to stop them. It is on the media to prioritize the truth over some ill-fitting "balance" between two parties in an era when one of those parties rejects democracy itself.

Forum List

Back