Biden already trying to walk back last night’s Hiter speech

Well, we all have to sit and suck on it because we're not even half through his presidency yet. We still have 2 years and 3 months left of it.

We should kill the dems in the midterms which will limit the amount of damage biden can do.
Of course with the dems cheating it's definitely not a sure thing.

Yeah, Adolf can't walk this back - and the moron minions can't gloss it over.
The sitting president called for violence against 74 million American citizens.
He MUST resign - he is unfit for office. I don't care that Kamaltoe is next in line, Biden cannot be president even one more day.

The high water mark of Biddum's waning career was letting another communist Hollywood producer design his campaign
revealing to the nation right before a major election defining the future direction of the country what a really dangerous,
unhinged kook he really is, and by default, the entire radicalized democrat party.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 3.02.09 PM.png

Joe Biden is unfit to clean toilets at the local Walmart.

Admit it, you suck Trumps fat ass. Exactly what I said. You deserve the crap you fling.
And you, and folks like you, who speak and believe as you do, get exactly what they deserve from me. I recently had to hire a $100/hr worker for a casual job, and I looked up what the candidates had written all over social media. It was easy to learn a lot about almost all of the candidates.

And guess who got the job.

And got paid extra because he really did a stunning job!

So what you get for your big-ass insulting mouth on social media is NOT GETTING THE GOOD JOB!

I love it.

And I love to legally discriminate against you.

U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday said he does not consider all of former President Donald Trump's supporters to be a threat to the nation, but said anyone who uses violence or fails to condemn it does pose a threat to democracy.

Maybe that's what he should have said Thursday night.

From Salon...

During Thursday night's somber warning about the threat to democracy posed by Donald Trump and his rising fascist movement, President Joe Biden repeatedly emphasized the importance of being "honest with each other and with ourselves" about the current situation. "But as I stand here tonight, equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise."

The president reiterated that point later, noting that it is "my duty to level with you, to tell the truth no matter how difficult, no matter how painful."

Presumably, it is also the duty of the mainstream media to level with the American people, to tell these truths, no matter how painful and regardless of how much whining they get in response from Republicans. So too, it is the media's duty to set aside the cynical "horse race" coverage that can reduce existential issues to little more than political game-playing. And to admit that the typical "both sides" and "partisanship" frameworks don't apply in a situation where one party has embraced a fascist assault on democracy, while the other party is trying to stop them. It is on the media to prioritize the truth over some ill-fitting "balance" between two parties in an era when one of those parties rejects democracy itself.
Whose duty was it to make up the Putin/Trump scandal and parade it around for 4 long years while banging the drums of all kinds of evidence pointing to his guilt, but when it was all said and done, did not have enough evidence to try and even impeach him over it? Not one apology for any of it.

These are the same politicians and media we are all dealing with here.

And when presented with the facts, you bolt.

You are in a cult.

You cultists are supporting a foreign insurrection that has been decades in the making.

We have been told for many years we will be brought down from inside.

Biden and Garland are trying to say it is WHITE SUPREMCISTS.

It is not….it is communists.

White Supremacists do not want the country to fall…..communists do.

Wake up you dumb fucks.

The high water mark of Biddum's waning career was letting another communist Hollywood producer design his campaign
revealing to the nation right before a major election defining the future direction of the country what a really dangerous,
unhinged kook he really is, and by default, the entire radicalized democrat party.

View attachment 690618

The red and black in the background is priceless.

:auiqs.jpg:

You cultists are supporting a foreign insurrection that has been decades in the making.

We have been told for many years we will be brought down from inside.

Biden and Garland are trying to say it is WHITE SUPREMCISTS.

It is not….it is communists.

White Supremacists do not want the country to fall…..communists do.

Wake up you dumb fucks.
What a totally pathetic inversion of facts.

White supremacists are the fascists, communists, etc.

Try again, until someone believes you.

And you, and folks like you, who speak and believe as you do, get exactly what they deserve from me. I recently had to hire a $100/hr worker for a casual job, and I looked up what the candidates had written all over social media. It was easy to learn a lot about almost all of the candidates.

And guess who got the job.

And got paid extra because he really did a stunning job!

So what you get for your big-ass insulting mouth on social media is NOT GETTING THE GOOD JOB!

I love it.

And I love to legally discriminate against you.
Endless nonsense without any factual occurrence. Enough !

Potatohead gave what was probably the most hate filled despicable speech ever given by an American President and you stupid Moon Bats were idiots for voting for him and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

In the midst of the civil war, Abraham Lincoln spoke with grace and dignity about the confederate soldiers.

But Adolf Biden is no Lincoln. He spews hatred and incites violence against 74 million Americans because they voted against him.

This shameful man MUST RESIGN.

View attachment 690618

nonetheless, that is the job he should have

Amendment 25

:hyper:

Forum List

Back