Biden At Press Conference: "I'll tell you what, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go to bed", Southern Hemisphere is "Third World"

I'm really surprised he didn't say it was a shit hole country.

So you seriously are OK with this guy being President?

Do you not see what any objective person can?

If not, what does that say about what's happened to you after overdosing on media propaganda?

The woman signing for him has the best WTF look on her face when she has to sign I’m going to bed. I feel bad for her it’s gotta be tuff trying to follow along

I would imagine being his handler is a stressful job, in the sense that when he's out and about, he's an absolute walking disaster.

The upside is his downtime is like 20 hours a day.

Haiti isn't in Africa.

Congratulations on being an actual racist, asshole.
200w.gif

Oh fuck off. I didn't say Africa was a shithole. Trump did.

No, he SUPPOSEDLY said Haiti was a shithole.

There's no proof he said it, of course, but that was the allegation.

Haiti is an island off the coast of the US that was once a French colony, and has African ancestry as its primary demographic.

But it has nothing to do with the continent of Africa in terms of its nationality.

This is a teachable moment, when the superficial virtue signaling from you smug white Leftists rears its ugly head as nothing but an absolute farce.

Thanks for this magic moment.

No. And I wonder what Brazil, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand think about being classified as third world. :)

Let's just be glad the dude didn't literally start doing ASMR snoring into the mike before the cane dragged him off stage to the beat of the lounge lizard tune.

Total embarrassment.

This shit is surreal.

It's like one of those Epcot animatronic Presidents breaking down in real time.

Straight up elder abuse to allow this man to run for another term.

This is not normal.

Dems, time to pull the plug.

How in the fuck is this video "FAKE NEWS" francoHFW?

Is it because anything that triggers you emotionally is automatically delegitimate?

Rhetorical.

Forum List

Back