Biden at town hall on CNN last night, “Everyone knows I like kids better than people”

Does this jackass EVER not step on his dick?

This idiot needs to stick to the teleprompter. He cannot speak off script. He is a senile old fart.

Doesn’t matter. Biden is irrelevant. He’s just a politician mouthpiece. He’s the Vice Principal who takes orders from principal, in this case, the demmunist agenda.

This idiot needs to stick to the teleprompter. He cannot speak off script. He is a senile old fart.

Why are you wingers so obsessed with pedophilia. Somebody says they like kids and you immediately think the worst..Your constant accusation of other people sexually abusing kids says a lot of where your mind is all the time..
Biden has shown us he likes kids better than adults.
View attachment 458704

Wow, that's quite a wholesome family. Dr. Pepper went from changing the kid's diapers to changing Pedo's diapers. What a romantic story. And Beau's widow went from fucking Beau to fucking Hunted before the body was cold. The widow did cool off with Hunted after she discovered "inappropriate interaction" with her 14-year old daughter. So it's not like there's no moral compass whatsoever. Although raping 10-year Chinese girls is in bounds, apparently.

The daughter is a hopeless pill junkie who divulged in her diary that daddy took inappropriate showers with her. "Was I molested?" she asked in her diary. "I don't know, but there was definitely trauma" she replied to herself. The pill addiction is understandable in that light.

I look forward to learning more about these fucking animals. Who knew they were so interesting?

He told a 7 year old girl she's old too. He said all kinds of shit.

What do you get when you have no more than a seasoned politician, dementia & presidential puppet too? Xiden

Xiden doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

He told a 7 year old girl she's old too. He said all kinds of shit.

What do you get when you have no more than a seasoned politician, dementia & presidential puppet too? Xiden

Xiden doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

Attack of the pedo zombie!
Yuck.....

THAT'S A DAMN LIE!

Just another Biden gaffe.

(in before the fact checkers)

Why are you wingers so obsessed with pedophilia. Somebody says they like kids and you immediately think the worst..Your constant accusation of other people sexually abusing kids says a lot of where your mind is all the time..

Biden touches kids quite inappropriately; it's a fucking sickness
The same way Trump has been touching Ivanka most of her teenage life, you get all upset about that too??

Xiden has literally dozens of photos and videos of him doing the wrong thing. Did you have one picture of Trump and his daughter?
Define 'doing the wrong thing'

You define it I have seen it!

Biden touches kids quite inappropriately; it's a fucking sickness
The same way Trump has been touching Ivanka most of her teenage life, you get all upset about that too??

Xiden has literally dozens of photos and videos of him doing the wrong thing. Did you have one picture of Trump and his daughter?
Define 'doing the wrong thing'

You define it I have seen it!
Okay..seen Biden do what that was considered child sexual abuse by the law??

Forum List

Back