Biden: "BANG! Got Ya Tara!"

Mitch, the Globalist Tool, has to go...but not to be replaced by yet another Globalist Tool.

Trump got him to go along with the Wall and get 252 federal judges in place but you're right.....he's not reliable or even trustworthy.

How is construction Moscow Mitch's Russian aluminum plant it his home state coming along?
View attachment 332306

Link, Twinky?
Russia's Rusal was sanctioned by the US. Now it's investing $200 million in a Kentucky mill
Julia Horowitz byline

By Julia Horowitz, CNN Business

Updated 12:52 PM ET, Mon April 15, 2019
Is Braidy Industries of Kentucky getting in bed with Russian mobsters?
Joseph Gerth, Courier Journal Published 9:59 a.m. ET April 22, 2019 | Updated 4:38 p.m. ET April 22, 2019
Report: Kentucky aluminum plant benefited from McConnell-backed effort to lift Russian sanctions

August 14, 2019

Mitch McConnell.
Win McNamee/Getty Images

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is denying that he knew a project in his home state would benefit from the U.S. ending sanctions against a Russian oligarch.
How Moscow Mitch won a new Russian plant in his home state of Kentucky

Mitch-McConnell-Flickr-and-a-CC-license.jpg

By
David Crook
Published
9 months ago
on
August 16, 2019

Thanks for your support!
This article was paid for by reader donations to Raw Story Investigates.

Sorry, I thought you knew.
Mitch, the Globalist Tool, has to go...but not to be replaced by yet another Globalist Tool.
Agreed. You see one in sight on either side? I don't.

!

Raw Story and CNN........:laugh2:
Don't forget The Week and that I also posted the story from the leading paper in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, The Courier-Journal. Mitch is in bed with the Russians as deep or deeper than Trump.

Don't forget The Week and that I also posted the story from the leading paper in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, The Courier-Journal. Mitch is in bed with the Russians as deep or deeper than Trump.

The OP and thread are about BIDEN and Reade....either stay on topic or take a hike.

How is construction Moscow Mitch's Russian aluminum plant it his home state coming along?
View attachment 332306

Link, Twinky?
Russia's Rusal was sanctioned by the US. Now it's investing $200 million in a Kentucky mill
Julia Horowitz byline

By Julia Horowitz, CNN Business

Updated 12:52 PM ET, Mon April 15, 2019
Is Braidy Industries of Kentucky getting in bed with Russian mobsters?
Joseph Gerth, Courier Journal Published 9:59 a.m. ET April 22, 2019 | Updated 4:38 p.m. ET April 22, 2019
Report: Kentucky aluminum plant benefited from McConnell-backed effort to lift Russian sanctions

August 14, 2019

Mitch McConnell.
Win McNamee/Getty Images

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is denying that he knew a project in his home state would benefit from the U.S. ending sanctions against a Russian oligarch.
How Moscow Mitch won a new Russian plant in his home state of Kentucky

Mitch-McConnell-Flickr-and-a-CC-license.jpg

By
David Crook
Published
9 months ago
on
August 16, 2019

Thanks for your support!

Agreed. You see one in sight on either side? I don't.
Ironically enough, I learned all I never wanted to learn when Bernie Sanders did his weekly "Lunch with Bernie" Thursday afternoons on The Thom Hartmann Radio Show.
Both Parties are 100% infested by rats.
The Majority Party defines how to conduct Committee meetings to the point where a dissenting voice can be placed in a part of the room devoid of light, devoid of heat in the winter and devoid of air conditioning in the summer.
The dissenter can wait for up to 6 hours and has, perhaps, 5 minutes to speak.
If during the Committee meeting, the dissenter has to go to the bathroom after 5 hours of waiting, the dissenter has to wait another 6 hours to speak.

Out political process is a farce.

Both sources of Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint filing are now SEALED.....old Joe has some sneaky ass friends in high places. The Senate secretary is using some obscure rule that says a former Senator can't even see their own records. And we know at least 7 of the University of Delaware board of regents are Biden donors. And even if the school's records were legally pried open, Creepy's boys have already stuffed those in their pants (ala Sandy Berger) and walked out with them. That's Stalinist...that's the democRAT party. BANG!

34996.gif

A complaint has to exist for it to be sealed. Since Reade doesn’t even seem to know what it says or where she filed it, I don’t think it’s going to be very relevant. It’s far more valuable if it doesn’t exist, because then y’all can claim it says whatever you want.

Both sources of Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint filing are now SEALED.....old Joe has some sneaky ass friends in high places. The Senate secretary is using some obscure rule that says a former Senator can't even see their own records. And we know at least 7 of the University of Delaware board of regents are Biden donors. And even if the school's records were legally pried open, Creepy's boys have already stuffed those in the pants and walked out with them. That's Stalinist...that's the democRAT party. BANG!

34996.gif

Moscow Mitch rules the Senate. He must know, it is as Ms Reade said and the record will not support her claim, and thinks no evidence is better than evidence that favors Joe Biden, as he has probably seen it.

But someone felt the need to seal evidence that supports his innocence.

Got it.

Both sources of Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint filing are now SEALED.....old Joe has some sneaky ass friends in high places. The Senate secretary is using some obscure rule that says a former Senator can't even see their own records. And we know at least 7 of the University of Delaware board of regents are Biden donors. And even if the school's records were legally pried open, Creepy's boys have already stuffed those in their pants (ala Sandy Berger) and walked out with them. That's Stalinist...that's the democRAT party. BANG!

34996.gif

Yeah, those sneaky Dems KNEW in 1991 that someone would accuse Joe in 2020 and made that law to protect him!

"The Secretary's Office was advised by Senate Legal Counsel that disclosing the existence of such specific records would amount to a prohibited disclosure under the Government Employee Rights Act of 1991. Furthermore, we are not aware of any exceptions in law authorizing our office to disclose any such records that do exist, if any, even to original participants in a matter," the secretary's office said.

As for the "senatorial notes" at the Univ of Delaware, do you think he made a diary entry of it? "Fingered that bitch Reade today." ????? No one has been there to access the records in over a year, so your little fiction that his friends pulled the material belongs in the Writing forum, not in politics. It is understood that there is sensitive material in there that critics could use, which is WHY the University NEVER planned to release these documents until Joe had been out of public office/life for two years. They're still archiving it/undigitized. If you want to get permission from Biden to go read through probably 50 banker boxes full of unorganized papers, be my guest. Joe WANTS the complaint made public. He'd give you permission, I'm sure.

Both sources of Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint filing are now SEALED.....old Joe has some sneaky ass friends in high places. The Senate secretary is using some obscure rule that says a former Senator can't even see their own records. And we know at least 7 of the University of Delaware board of regents are Biden donors. And even if the school's records were legally pried open, Creepy's boys have already stuffed those in the pants and walked out with them. That's Stalinist...that's the democRAT party. BANG!

34996.gif

Moscow Mitch rules the Senate. He must know, it is as Ms Reade said and the record will not support her claim, and thinks no evidence is better than evidence that favors Joe Biden, as he has probably seen it.

Got it.
In 1991.

34996.gif

Got it.
In 1991.
Far sighted, eh? I wouldn't give either party much credit for forward vision, to tell the truth.

34996.gif

Got it.
In 1991.
Far sighted, eh? I wouldn't give either party much credit for forward vision, to tell the truth.
Total bullshit OP by another Fox surfer who absorbs information about as well as Trump.

34996.gif

Links this to MAGA Moron posters.
MAGA: Living the third world Lifestyle in 2020.
MAGA COVID -19 2020. To date Over 70,000 American DEAD.

1588702073976.png

As for the "senatorial notes" at the Univ of Delaware, do you think he made a diary entry of it? "Fingered that bitch Reade today." ????? No one has been there to access the records in over a year, so your little fiction that his friends pulled the material belongs in the Writing forum, not in politics. It is understood that there is sensitive material in there that critics could use, which is WHY the University NEVER planned to release these documents until Joe had been out of public office/life for two years. They're still archiving it/undigitized. If you want to get permission from Biden to go read through probably 50 banker boxes full of unorganized papers, be my guest. Joe WANTS the complaint made public. He'd give you permission, I'm sure.

I already said the complaint has likely been shredded by Creepy's goons. He would enjoy the snipe hunt continuing because then they'd tell him to claim he was "honest" and "a women's rights champion" all along. If he wanted either of them to go through the records they would but then maybe his goons didn't find what they were looking for or missed them, misfiled, etc. You'll believe anything which makes the fact you're supposedly a school teacher all the more dangerous to the kids.

Total bullshit OP by another Fox surfer who absorbs information about as well as Trump.

Both Trump and I got out of the government schools before your ilk ruined them. Can your students read, do simple math, find Mexico on a map? doubt it but I bet they know all about the heroic exploits of che and ho chi mihn.

Both sources of Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint filing are now SEALED.....old Joe has some sneaky ass friends in high places. The Senate secretary is using some obscure rule that says a former Senator can't even see their own records. And we know at least 7 of the University of Delaware board of regents are Biden donors. And even if the school's records were legally pried open, Creepy's boys have already stuffed those in the pants (ala Sandy Berger) and walked out with them. That's Stalinist...that's the democRAT party. BANG!

34996.gif

Just like the Stalinist ploy of saying you will release your tax returns and then never release your tax returns..
How is that "Stalinist?"

How is that "Stalinist?"

He has no idea...huffing paint as usual....I'd like to know how he got back in here after more than a year....maybe they forgot what an annoying piece of shit he was/is.

Forum List

Back