Biden: "BANG! Got Ya Tara!"

Ooh! Trump has his suits made in China.
Trump also stated that as soon as everybody, including himself, is taxed to death for doing so he will bring whatever he does back to the US.
But unlike all my other "Representatives", he is actually making it a daily issue as opposed to no issue at all.

Both sources of Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint filing are now SEALED.....old Joe has some sneaky ass friends in high places. The Senate secretary is using some obscure rule that says a former Senator can't even see their own records. And we know at least 7 of the University of Delaware board of regents are Biden donors. And even if the school's records were legally pried open, Creepy's boys have already stuffed those in their pants (ala Sandy Berger) and walked out with them. That's Stalinist...that's the democRAT party. BANG!

34996.gif

So it is certain now, he did it. Just like with Hillary, democrats again believe that obstructing and destroying evidence proves nothing wrong was done. To the contrary...

Both sources of Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint filing are now SEALED.....old Joe has some sneaky ass friends in high places. The Senate secretary is using some obscure rule that says a former Senator can't even see their own records. And we know at least 7 of the University of Delaware board of regents are Biden donors. And even if the school's records were legally pried open, Creepy's boys have already stuffed those in their pants (ala Sandy Berger) and walked out with them. That's Stalinist...that's the democRAT party. BANG!

34996.gif

When Trump does something like this you worship his ass, but when Biden does it all of a sudden it's 'Stalinist"

Get real, asshole!

Once you Trump suckers can get Tara to tell a convincing story it may stick..

But what about #MeToo ? I thought you Dimocrats found any accusation against a man had to be believed ?
Why Did Trumpsters not belive the Great Douche 43 plus assault claims? Reported/ spewed by Women and 3 were rapes!
I guess you morons don't need to believe. As I see no #Me Too-Rumpster.
So read all about them here.
Links this to MAGA Moron posters.

View attachment 332328

"Baz Ares"? WTF kind of name is that....you ride into the US on a turnip truck, boy?
It’s really, really ok to address the topic.
Hmm? The Great Douche has 43 plus assault claims again it. 3 rapes and 40 other tries.
Two of its rapes was filed in court paper..
View attachment 332337

VS. Poor Little Joe Biden only got ONE! Tara? Just One! Why?
Or hear one rape.

Last edited:
Are you one of those 70+ year olds who plays a mean game of paddle ball and can kick the shit out of a college football player?

Recondo LRRP Vietnam, , GoJuRyu Shodan, nikyu American Judo, boxed at Kronk Gym, Detroit and still run and lift. Oh, and I'm 72 and strong like bull.
I meet a lot of property owners in their 70s who still do hands on construction...they're built like the Hulk.

]
Oh grandma, you're such a scamp. Time for your nap now, dearie.

Excited-Asian-Man.gif

Did your great, great grandchildren manage to hook up a VHS to your Westinghouse cathode-ray picture box so you could find a clip from Happy Days, grandma? I hope you gave them an extra butterscotch candy from your purse to thank them.
Yes, she did; and she can still kick your ass...and mine probably mine also.

Both sources of Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint filing are now SEALED.....old Joe has some sneaky ass friends in high places. The Senate secretary is using some obscure rule that says a former Senator can't even see their own records. And we know at least 7 of the University of Delaware board of regents are Biden donors. And even if the school's records were legally pried open, Creepy's boys have already stuffed those in the pants and walked out with them. That's Stalinist...that's the democRAT party. BANG!

34996.gif

Moscow Mitch rules the Senate. He must know, it is as Ms Reade said and the record will not support her claim, and thinks no evidence is better than evidence that favors Joe Biden, as he has probably seen it.

But, what happened to "Believe Women" ?
You have never dated, asked women out, etc. Not being a Democrat and not being elected, I thought following provable facts to be a decent way to go, not presuming either way. Do you believe automatically if a woman says it. Do you believe it didn't happen, because a many said it. What about Trump?

Total bullshit OP by another Fox surfer who absorbs information about as well as Trump.

Both Trump and I got out of the government schools before your ilk ruined them. Can your students read, do simple math, find Mexico on a map? doubt it but I bet they know all about the heroic exploits of che and ho chi mihn.
More complete and total fiction.

Stick to YOUR topic.

34996.gif

Whoever think that sealing his records now is gonna play in his favor, is either leftist of crazy.

The swamp protects its own...

You elected the king of all gators to clean the swamp...
Outsiders by nature are not members of the swamp.....you have been totally duped....

Trump...an "outsider" ya gotta be joking!

You'd better think twice about who's been duped!
He hasn't spent his entire life on a government paycheck like Biden and Pelosi...that makes him an outsider...you are sucking up to people that have been screwing us for decades...how shortsighted are you?....

Forum List

Back