Biden barely campained at all... we know why

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

I agree. He ran a worse campaign that Hitlery did in 2016 and hers was lousy.

He never campaigned. Why should he. He knew fraud would get him the win.
That must be frustrating for you. Good.

His campaign doesn't frustrate me. His supposed winning is a fraud. Investigations are on going and States are going to find out just how much fraud went on in this election.

I'm sure that will frustrate you lefty loon ass. Good.

Your anger and BDS is the new right wing pandemic. Enjoy.

I'm not angry about Osteo Pedo Joe. I see he's already appointing to his cabinet. He's old white and suffers from dementia. Put the 2 together and this administration is going to be hilarious.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

His campaign doesn't frustrate me. His supposed winning is a fraud. Investigations are on going and States are going to find out just how much fraud went on in this election.

I'm not angry about Osteo Pedo Joe. I see he's already appointing to his cabinet. He's old white and suffers from dementia. Put the 2 together and this administration is going to be hilarious.

Your anger is hilarious. More please.

At this point the name calling is kind of descending into incoherence.

At this point the name calling is kind of descending into incoherence.

I was thinking the same thing....

Your anger is hilarious. More please.
Hahaha....you leftists are so brainwashed you cant form an original thought.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

And the results, a month after the election when 99% of the votes are counted?

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%
tenor.gif

Baloney
No...actually you deal in spam.
Whichever you want to call it when you say Diaperman campaigned. He never came out of the basement.

Baloney

Since Trump finished his Washington quarantine on Oct. 12 following his diagnosis with COVID-19, the president has campaigned 21 straight days, making 48 stops across 15 states, according to the Chicago Tribune’s tracker of campaign stops. Over the same three weeks, Biden appeared at 23 events in 10 states.

23 events in 10 states over 21 days. That's more than 1 event a day. Biden did plenty.

Trump did more. Why? Because Trump doesn't give a shit if his rallies kill people. Ask Herman Cain.

Remember....the horseshit that OAN is feeding you isn't a great source of information.

Oh? Is there anyone left from Impeached Trump's initial administration who he didn't fire?

Baloney

Trump has made double the number of campaign stops as Biden in race’s final three weeks

Biden did plenty. Trump did more. Why? Because Trump doesn't give a shit if his rallies kill people. Biden most definitely cared.
1.9% mortality rate and dropping every day. So just how does a rally kill anyone libber??

Baloney
Whichever you want to call it when you say Diaperman campaigned. He never came out of the basement.
And Still kicked your blob's ass.

332-206. scoreboard.

Baloney
And Still kicked your blob's ass.

332-206. scoreboard.
Fake leftyflu mail in ballots filled out for all the dregs

Baloney

Trump has made double the number of campaign stops as Biden in race’s final three weeks

Biden did plenty. Trump did more. Why? Because Trump doesn't give a shit if his rallies kill people. Biden most definitely cared.
1.9% mortality rate and dropping every day. So just how does a rally kill anyone libber??

We lost more Americans yesterday alone.....than we did on 911.

And how does a Trump rally kill people? Ask Herman Cain.

And 23 events in 21 days across 10 states is hardly 'barely campaigning'. You poor souls have been duped again.

Baloney

And America supported the candidate who showed empathy and caring for his fellow Americans over the candidate who showed, fuck you Americans, first come feed my ego, then you can die later.

Baloney

And 23 events in 21 days across 10 states is hardly 'barely campaigning'. You poor souls have been duped again.
Herman Cain would still be alive today had he been a Democrat.

Baloney

That just shows how ignorant you are. People die every day from all kinds of things, and again.....quoting a death total by itself means nothing especially given the suspect circumstances around what is called a Covid death. No matter how many deaths you loonies manufacture the overall mortality rate continues to drop.

Baloney

That just shows how ignorant you are. People die every day from all kinds of things, and again.....quoting a death total by itself means nothing especially given the suspect circumstances around what is called a Covid death. No matter how many deaths you loonies manufacture the overall mortality rate continues to drop.

So CDC doesn't know what's going on.....but you've got it all figure out, huh?

Laughing......so much for your ilk's 'Biden barely campaigned' horseshit.

Baloney

Sleepy cant even change his own Depends much less campaign lemming.

Forum List

Back