Biden Cabinet Member openly calls for censorship by big tech companies.

The regime is out of control and needs to be hauled into court for their blatant disregard of the First Amendment.

The Govt is prohibited from conspiring with private entities to censor speech. Just because they don't like said speech doesn't mean the Constitution is null and void.

Bring on the spin, Democrats.

So much DEMOCRACY!!!!

I certainly accept that they made recommendations, which isn't illegal, but I have seen no evidence that they forced Twitter to not post something.
It's illegal for government to collude with the so called "free" press to censor speech. You fags preached this when when commies, negros, feminazis complained about it decades ago.

Yes. The governments right to make requests should be protected.

The government is the central power.

RIGHTS are to the people, not to the central power.

Although your views align perfectly with those of Benito Mussolini- which makes sense since your party effectively follows him.

Nearly all the info in the releases has been under Trump's watch. That said I still support Trump's right to have the FBI make requests.

Not true, most of the suppression of Covid data was under Xi's Biden regime.

Russian collision. Lol, another Republican fail but hardly relevant to this topic.

Oh, so you've lied it into "Republicans" created the Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory now? I guess you can lie anything to serve your Reich.

Yeah, the fact that the fed simply made a request.

The STASI actually demanded, and became enraged when Twitter didn't move fast enough to crush free speech.

If they didn't compel Twitter to not post stuff then you need not worry. The first amendment was not thwarted.

So, if a teacher doesn't compel students to pray to Jesus, it's fine to pray in the classroom...

If the FCC doesn't compel NBCCP to fire all black people - it's fine to ask them to.

No. Short for federal government.

No, it isn't. The fed is the federal reserve. Other agencies are listed by their name, STASI, Gestapo, Department of Injustice, et al.
People in the federal government have constitutional rights. I can't believe you don't know this.

You need an introduction to civics class. The federal (feral) government has POWERS, it does not have "rights."

BECAUSE government has power, the people have declared rights to protect them from abuses of government power.
And to think I used to think you knew about the constitution. Lol. You won't be fooling me again.

LOL

Governments neither have nor need "rights." What they have is enumerated and implied powers.

I don't support violating it because the fed making a request doesn't violate it.

Again, does the FCC requesting television stations fire all black employees violate Title VII of the Civil Rights act?

Explain your answer.

I doubt that would fly by SCOTUS.

Nor would this - which is why it was hidden, Your Reich never imagined that Elon Musk would buy Twitter and reveal this.

No I don't.

I do. They broke the law.

Is any speech that opposes the democrat Reich illegal? Or just protesting?

If a person protests the democrat party, should they be shot on sight? I mean, to make clear the penalty of opposing the Reich?

There is no allowance for lying to the people. That's NOT free speech, that's disinformation meant to misinform and inflame hatred. Hate speech against minorities should never be allowed - like Holocaust Denial.

Seig Heil, ChiCom.

Of course the Ministry of Truth will decide what is "true" or not..

It's illegal for government to collude with the so called "free" press to censor speech.

They didn't censor, they made a request. If Twitter did or didn't heed it, that is on them.

You fags preached this when when commies, negros, feminazis complained about it decades ago.
I have no clue what you are talking about. What I do know is the fed making a request of Twitter is not illegal.

The regime is out of control and needs to be hauled into court for their blatant disregard of the First Amendment.

The Govt is prohibited from conspiring with private entities to censor speech. Just because they don't like said speech doesn't mean the Constitution is null and void.

Misinformation should not be allowed on social media sites. There is no censorship rights as social media is not a part of the government. There is no conspiracy for a government official to ask social media sites to conduct their business in a responsible manner. The Constitution does not apply here.

Because they were colluding with government to censor speech which is illegal.

That is nothing but a lie. It is not illegal for the government to warn social media companies about misinformation. There is nothing illegal about private companies deciding what goes on their private platforms.

The Democrat party is now a full-fledged religious cult. The slaves ignore everything that makes sense and bow and accept whatever the hierarchy deem to be the truth.

You are one of the biggest suppliers of BS on this site. You ignore facts.

They didn't censor, they made a request. If Twitter did or didn't heed it, that is on them.

I have no clue what you are talking about. What I do know is the fed making a request of Twitter is not illegal.
Lol.

Trump never sent STASI agents to censor any user on Twitter - ever.

Biden did.

"Nuhn Uhn Yooo" just doesn't cut it.

The STASI (formerly FBI) is proven to have coerced, bribed, and colluded with big tech to censor information that was harmful to the democrat Reich.

That isn't Biden saying "we should shut them down if they cripple free speech" (Trump wasn't wrong about this) but the federal government directly censoring information - and interfering with our elections.

Absolutely nothing has been proven except you are a typical Trump supporter. A conspiracy nut. It is Russians and Republicans who are interfering in our elections.

Absolutely nothing has been proven except you are a typical Trump supporter. A conspiracy nut. It is Russians and Republicans who are interfering in our elections.
Actually, idiots like you are interfering in our elections. You're the problem.

Isn't that what fascism is?

Forum List

Back