Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

I'll take that bet. BLM and Antifa who committed any violence are pieces of shit and I condemn their violence and they should all rot in prison.

You lose again, Loser.
So go after the leadership of blm that pushed for the violence.

The pipeline that pumped Canadian tar sand to the gulf coast, where it was refined, and put directly on ships for export. That oil was never intended to be used here. The oil companies make a fortune on that scheme, but it gives us the liability of potential oil spills in sensitive aquafers, with not a drop more for our consumption.
It would've been exported? Right? I mean if you export more than you use. Isn't that a good thing?

That the late Sen. McCain (R) got angry with Mr. Doocey asks tough questions. When the person whom he is interviewing, dodges and avoids the question, he asks it again. That's what good journalists do. What good journalists do not do is throw softballs intended to make the interviewee good.

Thank you for vividly demonstrating that Doocey is unbiased in his questioning.

1643164103105.png

It would've been exported? Right? I mean if you export more than you use. Isn't that a good thing?
Certainly good for the oil companies. It's not like we would get any use from that oil anyway. Canadian oil does not, and I suspect never will reach our pumps.

You caught me off guard. Reagan did not inherit the largest jump in inflation, it happened in his first year in office. Just like Biden has experienced.
Biden is Reagan like.

"Inflation rises 7% over the past year, highest since 1982"​

Inflation rises 7% over the past year, highest since 1982
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

The average rate of inflation in President Carter's first year in office was 6.45% for 1977. Carter's last year in office, 1980, that rate had risen to 13.52%, that is in four years. The average rate of inflation after President Reagan's first year was 10.38%. When he left office after the year 1988 that rate was all the way down to 4.14%.

Without question, President Carter was an unmitigated disaster. He must secretly be thrilled that President Biden has taken his place, and in only one year.

Did anyone else notice that the "hot mike" statement was the only thing Xiden didn't muck up with incoherence?
The mic was on it was never turned off so Biden either meant for everyone to hear his insult or forgot the mic into which he was speaking seconds ago was on. I think the latter. Either way Biden fucked up bad.

Please quote the post where I said there were no troops in Syria. I’m begging you.

You said Trump got us out of Syria. He didn't do squat. We were never invited into Syria. Syria does not wish for us to be there. We have NOT left. We are still under attack there like my link stated. Trump didn't do squat.

You said Trump got us out of Syria. He didn't do squat. We were never invited into Syria. Syria does not wish for us to be there. We have NOT left. We are still under attack there like my link stated. Trump didn't do squat.
Quote it. If I posted it, should be easy enough.

here I’ll do it for you

How many wars did Trump start? He ended a couple but for all his alleged war mongering not a single armed conflict started or got worse. That cant be said for his 2 predecessors or the guy who took over for him,

so underline where I said there were no troops in Syria.

I’ll wait

You are Elmer J Fudd, millionaire, you own a mansion and a yacht.
I am in the top 2% percentile of US citizens based on net worth.
That does not make me a great person. I am a good person because of who I am not what I have.
No I am actually a great person.

Forum List

Back