Biden Camp Officially Refuses to Drug Test Joe Biden

Can you believe a country would actually consider electing a man with 34 felony convictions and another 50 pending?
Yes, I’ve even seen countries elect people that spent decades in prison…see Mandela.

What I cant understand is how a country would consider nominating a man to enforce federal law, when he can’t even catch the guy that violated it in his own house.

Cocaine Joe is an embarrassment, Mandela wasn’t

Yes, I’ve even seen countries elect people that spent decades in prison…see Mandela.

What I cant understand is how a country would consider nominating a man to enforce federal law, when he can’t even catch the guy that violated it in his own house.

Cocaine Joe is an embarrassment, Mandela wasn’t
Mandela was not really a criminal. The government that imprisoned him was. Only an idiot would try comparing Trump to Mandela. Biden can't catch a criminal when no crime has been committed. The fact we are even considering Trump again is an international embarassment for America.

Mandela was not really a criminal. The government that imprisoned him was. Only an idiot would try comparing Trump to Mandela. Biden can't catch a criminal when no crime has been committed. The fact we are even considering Trump again is an international embarassment for America.
Yep, I see the parallels today with the demafasict

Um cocaine trafficking is a crime, a federal crime. Why can’t xiden catch the person that brought it in the White House?

Yep, I see the parallels today with the demafasict

Um cocaine trafficking is a crime, a federal crime. Why can’t xiden catch the person that brought it in the White House?
You don't see anything of the sort. And the rest of your stuff is more nonsense.

WHOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back