Biden Claims His ‘Quick Action’ Saved Banking Industry, Blames Trump For Banks Collapsing

That is a pretty good summation of what I had looked into.

Why would trumpers claim it is esg and who is telling them this?
The same reason the people on the other side claim what they are claiming. They think they can "win points" and the majority of people wont do a simple google search and read an article explaining how the bank actually failed. Look at this thread. There are a lot of people pointing fingers and few who did a modicum of reading into what they are discussing.

Unless investing in US Treasuries and mortgage-based securities is a symptom of wokeness then I think you might be wrong.
That's not all they did.... a lot of banks purchased Bonds you don't see them failing....

That's not all they did.... a lot of banks purchased Bonds you don't see them failing....

It was the percentage of their portfolio dedicated to bonds and MBS that caused the problem, confounded with the tech sector's inherent volatility lead to the run on this particular bank.

Bank Failures Under The Traitor Compared To Joe Biden.

The eight banks that failed in 2017 were: the Washington Federal Bank for Savings, Chicago, Illinois; The Farmers and Merchants State Bank of Argonia, Argonia, Kansas; Fayette County Bank, Saint Elmo, Illinois; Guaranty Bank, Milwaukee, Wisconsin; First NBC Bank, New Orleans, Louisiana; Proficio Bank, Cottonwood Heights, Utah; Seaway Bank and Trust Company, Chicago, Illinois; and Harvest Community Bank, Pennsville, New Jersey.

In 2019, the four banks that collapsed were: City National Bank of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey; Resolute Bank, Maumee, Ohio; Louisa Community Bank, Louisa, Kentucky; and the Enloe State Bank, Cooper, Texas.

The quartet of banks that failed in 2020 were: Almena State Bank, Almena, Kansas; First City Bank of Florida, Fort Walton Beach, Florida; The First State Bank, Barboursville, West Virginia; and Ericson State Bank, Ericson, Nebraska.

How many banks failed under Biden - Two (02)

How many banks failed under the Traitor - Fifteen (15).

Is It True That Fifteen Banks Failed Under Trump.

The Traitor rolled back banking regs, which led to failure of SVC and Signature Bank. Shut the fuck u

Edit made after post. Fifteen under the Traitor and Two under Biden. I do not really Signature as a bank because the Crypto, which is not real money. But still, no outrage from the resident MAGA MAGGOTS over the number of bank failures under the Traitor. But two under Biden and the sky is falling.

Last edited:
So, it sounds like they miscalculated on what a large bank should be? Who were the economists that made the recommendation?
I think so hadit. It seems it was just a loop hole for big banks.... They didn't raise the below $50 billion by 100% and make it 100% higher at $100 billion, they raised it 500%!!!! That's intentionally helping big ass banks be deregulated imo.

I would also love to see who in the heck put that, in this bill and whether it was even known by most of even debated on the floor!!!

I think so hadit. It seems it was just a loop hole for big banks.... They didn't raise the below $50 billion by 100% and make it 100% higher at $100 billion, they raised it 500%!!!! That's intentionally helping big ass banks be deregulated imo.

I would also love to see who in the heck put that, in this bill and whether it was even known by most of even debated on the floor!!!
You have hit on a very key point, and that is that the people voting on legislation don't read or write it themselves. They debate it in conference build a high-level wish list of what they want it to look like, have staff members write the legalese, then take it to the floor where everyone famously has to pass it to see what's in it.

You have hit on a very key point, and that is that the people voting on legislation don't read or write it themselves. They debate it in conference build a high-level wish list of what they want it to look like, have staff members write the legalese, then take it to the floor where everyone famously has to pass it to see what's in it.

Did either one of you bother to read anything from a source not trying to score political points that explained why SVB failed?

Forum List

Back