Biden continues to alienate our allies

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Biden the divider simply lacks the competence required of the leader of the free world.

If his outrageous behavior could not be blamed on his cognitive issues most would think he was some kind of foreign agent with a mission of weakening America and disrupting our traditional alliances.

He is such an old senile piece of shit he falls UP stairs.

tenor.gif

Of course the world does not respect him. He is a corrupt piece of shit, just like everyone that voted for him.

it’s sad…in seven months xiden and the dembot cult has destroyed our relationships

Biden the divider simply lacks the competence required of the leader of the free world.

If his outrageous behavior could not be blamed on his cognitive issues most would think he was some kind of foreign agent with a mission of weakening America and disrupting our traditional alliances.

Lol "MAGA" became "allies first" real quick

America is under globalist occupation. It's clear. The question is by whom precisely.

Too many things have happened as of late, particularly with regard to foreign policy, that seems purposeful in order to knock the US down on the geopolitical stage.

There's a lot of meme dropping going on at the moment. A lot of seeds being purposefully planted in the public domain.

This thing with Milley was the most recent, but it follows a chain of previous geopolitical relevancies. Afghanistan shenanigans, for instance. Clearly that mess was not only allowed to happen, but was likely planned to happen that way. Again, I think someone wants to knock the US down a few pegs geopolitically. Whoever it is, they're likely running things from behind the scenes. And that's not even touching on the domestic hijacking that's going on at the same time.

I think Milley's actions had as much to do with Biden as they did with Trump. Except that globalists are generally what wingers would refer to as 'leftists', so clearly Trump would be the more convenient kicking post. Their means to justify their end, so to speak. They don't want nuclear control in Biden's hands either. But furthermore, I think they want to completely reestablish the entire decision making chain of command with regard to nuclear based decisions. The process itself.

Anyway. If we see a bipartisan commission set up in order to discuss Milley's actions, be forewarned that the more likely reason for it would be to discuss how they're going to handle nuclear control. Who they're going to give that control to. And how it will be controlled. Unconstitutional as it is.

I think that the globalists who are occupying.dictating our government bodies want to take that decision making away from a president in general. I think they want it privatized or corporatized.

So keep an eye out for any discussion about that. They're predictable, so the question will be raised. It's why they're planting the seeds that they are.

You probably won't find that level of discussion in a dive like this, but keep an eye out for the narrative whenever they get some committee going to discuss the Milley thing.

Lots of things are happening. As I said, seeds are being planted in order to set a narrative. And the rubes will keep whatever smut they're being fed alive and circulating. That, of course, will render the illusion of justification for removing decision making with regard to nukes from the president and into the hands of whatever globalists are occupying our governmental processes.

Recall that Woodward is strongly associated with the Washington Post, which itself is connected to intelligence.

Last edited:
America is under globalist occupation. It's clear. The question is by whom precisely.

Too many things have happened as of late, particularly with regard to foreign policy, that seems purposeful in order to knock the US down on the geopolitical stage.

There's a lot of meme dropping going on at the moment. A lot of seeds being purposefully planted in the public domain.

This thing with Milley was the most recent, but it follows a chain of previous geopolitical relevancies. Afghanistan shenanigans, for instance. Clearly that mess was not only allowed to happen, but was likely planned to happen that way. Again, I think someone wants to knock the US down a few pegs geopolitically. Whoever it is, they're likely running things from behind the scenes. And that's not even touching on the domestic hijacking that's going on at the same time.

I think Milley's actions had as much to do with Biden as they did with Trump. Except that globalists are generally what wingers would refer to as 'leftists', so clearly Trump would be the more convenient kicking post. Their means to justify their end, so to speak. They don't want nuclear control in Biden's hands either. But furthermore, I think they want to completely reestablish the entire decision making chain of command with regard to nuclear based decisions. The process itself.

Anyway. If we see a bipartisan commission set up in order to discuss Milley's actions, be forewarned that the more likely reason for it would be to discuss how they're going to handle nuclear control. Who they're going to give that control to. And how it will be controlled. Unconstitutional as it is.

I think that the globalists who are occupying.dictating our government bodies want to take that decision making away from a president in general. I think they want it privatized or corporatized.

So keep an eye out for any discussion about that. They're predictable, so the question will be raised. It's why they're planting the seeds that they are.

You probably won't find that level of discussion in a dive like this, but keep an eye out for the narrative whenever they get some committee going to discuss the Milley thing.

Lots of things are happening. As I said, seeds are being planted in order to set a narrative. And the rubes will keep whatever smut they're being fed alive and circulating. That, of course, will render the illusion of justification for removing decision making with regard to nukes from the president and into the hands of whatever globalists are occupying our governmental processes.

Recall that Woodward is strongly associated with the Washington Post, which itself is connected to intelligence.
Very interesting and revealing analysis.

Forum List

Back