biden crime family: In the end I think there will be 12

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Why do you keep posting that your president is a corrupt criminal?

Why does right wing media and the Republican party continue to press this lie that the Biden family are criminals? Why are you trying to undermine the international standing of your president while you’re at war?

Why are you giving aid and comfort to the Chinese, the Russians and the Iranians?

The attempts of the Republican party, to undermine the president with lies about criminality is treasonous, at best.

Why does right wing media and the Republican party continue to press this lie that the Biden family are criminals? Why are you trying to undermine the international standing of your president while you’re at war?

Why are you giving aid and comfort to the Chinese, the Russians and the Iranians?

The attempts of the Republican party, to undermine the president with lies about criminality is treasonous, at best.
As with a vast majority of right wing talking points, the roots of the "Biden Crime Family" phrase goes back to Limbaugh, who coined the term "Clinton Crime Family".

It's all the same thing, the same thought processes, the same types of assumptions, guesses, conspiracies and extrapolations, rehashed over and over.

Last edited:
Faux "Not News" (aka Neo-GOP Propaganda wing) has a vested interest in continuing to lie to its customers.

Nah, there's no smoke there at all. :laughing0301:

CBS News has also learned more than 150 financial transactions involving either Hunter or James Biden's global business affairs were flagged as concerning by U.S. banks for further review. Some of those concerns included large wire transfers. Such banking reviews could point to deeper problems — or they could prove innocuous. Information shared with CBS News does not indicate the outcome of the banking reviews.

Nah, there's no smoke there at all. :laughing0301:

CBS News has also learned more than 150 financial transactions involving either Hunter or James Biden's global business affairs were flagged as concerning by U.S. banks for further review. Some of those concerns included large wire transfers. Such banking reviews could point to deeper problems — or they could prove innocuous. Information shared with CBS News does not indicate the outcome of the banking reviews.

comer said china is the most reputable country the bidens got money from....lolol

Well, you have to admit he hid it for 60 years. That's pretty incredible! LOL.
More likely below the radar. A man who really is not a sharp knife that just accumulated the ways of corruption from the osmosis of spending a half century in D.C.

because the president is a corrupt criminal

We can't find any legitimate businesses.

Money laundering scheme obvious

why we are at war in Ukraine
Why he is so soft on China

Unfortunately ... as corrupt as Pedo Joe is ... we know he'll get away with his crimes. It will take some kind of miracle to bring him and the rest of the leftist scum in D.C. to justice. America is currently a Banana Republic and Washington is crawling with corruption, greed, and crime. I'm not sure at all that she (America) can be saved.

Unfortunately ... as corrupt as Pedo Joe is ... we know he'll get away with his crimes. It will take some kind of miracle to bring him and the rest of the leftist scum in D.C. to justice. America is currently a Banana Republic and Washington is crawling with corruption, greed, and crime. I'm not sure at all that she (America) can be saved.
nl3u7xwr73xa1.jpg

What the left has been accusing The Trump family of doing, the biden crime family and the left have been doing it ALL ALONG!!!
Typical tactic of the Rabid Right, just point to the other side and claim they're the real criminals. Like they tried with Durham's flop.......Yet many Faux viewer don't realize it was a flop because Faux tells them the lies of their choosing.........

LLC's laundered money down to the Biden family. As of now the cause for these on-going payments is unknown because the Bidens can't show why they rec'd the money. Influence peddling was always obvious to anyone paying attention, now it's coming to light to stir-up shitheads, I mean "liberals".

“So they were trying to make it look like the numbers were lower because they were dispersing money to other family members. How many family members were involved?” the Fox host asked.

“Well right now we have nine but I believe in the end that number will be at least 12,” Comer revealed. “This was the Biden family influence peddling scheme. When people say ‘Well they were involved in ventures around the world.’ I haven’t found a legitimate business on the Biden end, Maria.”

“I found legitimate businesses that were paying, the LLCs that were then turning around and laundering the money back to the Bidens,” he explained. “But I haven’t found any legitimate business dealings on the Biden end.”

“It looks like if there were no legitimate business dealings with any of these LLCs, it was influence peddling,” Comer said. “If you want to get technical and you want a legal term, that’s called being a foreign agent. And I’m sure that the ethics laws would prevent immediate family members of high-ranking government officials from being foreign agents.”

“Either way this is bad. There are more laws that appear to me that have been broken other than just tax evasion,” the Republican representative emphasized. “And there are lot more Biden’s involved than just the president’s son and his brother.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back