Biden declared Jackson non qualified

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
1646321954677.png
Well, it IS true that some believe she's an elitist snob (uppity) for having graduated from an Ivy League school.

Yes, another DemoKKKrat in a Klan robe. You seem to have a lot of those...
So right-wingers are Democrats..cool.....

As long as we both agree that the people who have always been most OPPOSED TO CIVIL RIGHTS are right wingers...

Now it makes sense why you have such a hard time naming one who was in favor of it...

Affirmative Action is a fact that revisionist lib history cannot erase
Yea, that white women are the biggest beneficiaries of AA...

But since you dic suckers also had no problems with treating white women as second class citizens for a long time -- I understand why you always hated AA...

Some of you folks still hate the fact white women can vote -- after fighting that tooth and nail for decades....

I'm quite sure it was higher than the three Tramp put on the supreme count.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.

Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.
The fool in charge just invented a required qualification for becoming a member of the SCOTUS. You must be black and female. Go straight to hell, Biden.

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
Given how often her cases have been overturned---SHE IS INFERIOR.

So what are you gonna do about black on black crime??

Should we change the laws to make it tougher on "blacks" and crack down on them in a way more harshly than others??

As much as you folks pretend to be outraged by the 94 Crime bill...I am beginning to think your main problem with it is that it didn't punish black folks enough...
Easy. More police officers on the ground. More opportunity zones in the neighborhoods. Follow the Tim Scott plan.

How is he wrong? Black on black crime is off the charts and "Black Lives Matter" care only about white on black crime. :)

You're a racist
He was wrong. I posted a link to a historian who broke down the demographic shift of conservative Southerners from the Democratic party to the Republican Party. You failed to address it and I doubt you can intellectually.

Also do you really think black people don't care about violence in their own community? Only an ignorant racist would believe such a thing. You want them to protest black on black gang violence? To what end? Who isn't against gang violence? No one needs to be swayed to opposing that. You know what doesn't help lower crime? Bad policing and bad policy and that's what Black Lives Matter exists to draw attention to. When you have incidents like with Breonna Taylor, where the cops barge in in the middle of the night and kill a woman who they weren't after and weren't looking for, how is that helpful to the community? How is it helpful to policing? To trust?

None of those points will matter to you. You are just a racist. I just wanted you to know in your heart of hearts that I'm better than you. That you're arguments are stupid. And that is why they are laughed at anywhere other than on the fringe right wing where mutants and deplorables hang out.

Yes, his position would be considered very right-wing/conservative...

That is why they referred to many of the democrats with his mindset as conservative, Dixiecrats, etc

Are you too fucking stupid to realize you are making my point??

You're going with "lifetime DemoKKKrat icon Robert Byrd was a conservative"? LOL

He was wrong. I posted a link to a historian who broke down the demographic shift of conservative Southerners from the Democratic party to the Republican Party. You failed to address it and I don't you can intellectually.

Also do you really think black people don't care about violence in their own community? Only an ignorant racist would believe such a thing. You want them to protest black on black gang violence? To what end? Who isn't against gang violence? No one needs to be swayed to opposing that. You know what doesn't help lower crime? Bad policing and bad policy and that's what Black Lives Matter exists to draw attention. When you have incidents like with Breonna Taylor, where the cops barge in in the middle of the night and kill a woman who they weren't after and weren't looking for, how is that helpful to the community? How is it helpful to policing? To trust?

None of those points will matter to you. You are just a racist. I just wanted you to know in your heart of hearts that I'm better than you. That you're arguments are stupid. And that is why they are laughed at anywhere other than on the fringe right wing where mutants and deplorables hang out.
You're a race baiter. You have yet to answer this. I was born in October 1980. In that time period I have not seen one iota of improvement in the lives of PoC.

You do you

Ha, you just smacked the white nationalist beehive. Nice work.

We know where and who the racists are.

Isn't it odd with all the whining about black crime, you'd think those people would celebrate successful black people....but nah.....
I do

I mentioned Byron Donalds and Tim Scott. Who have you mentioned, Ms. Menopause?

Forum List

Back