Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Prove it?
Don't have to prove it......who the fuck are you?

Is this your little insecure closet racist way to live out your fantasies of being able to tell a black woman to show you her papers??

Is she supposed to buck her eyes and say "yassa boss"

Personally, I don't care what her score was. There's a possibility that she was given preferential treatment via affirmative action of some sort, and, if so, the dems want to hide it and repubs want to expose it. End of story.

Mine came here in the 70s. Jews. Didn't speak English. Never took one handout. Even when they had moi! :)

They have never been racist. Never owned slaves. Never asked for anything. But they are white so they are automatically racist based on your bullshit logic. Yeah, that is how you roll. Democrats want to play the race card to garner votes. My parents fell for it. For 30+ years. Voting only Democrat like Jewish lemmings. Not any more.
"Never took one handout"? Never?
"Never been racist"? Then how did you happen?

And more Democrats supported it...so I guess all of that DEMOCRATS OPPOSE CIVIL RIGHTS is total bullshit huh?

But the question still remains....why can't you name a single right-winger who was down south marching along side of MLK fighting for Civil Rights??

Most of those "Northern Republicans" would not be considered "right-wingers" you know that right?? -- in fact, dic suckers like you would call them RINOS
More. Yes. But you said name one. 85% is more than one is my guess? I am not a right winger. I am an Independent Jew from Boston. Your party is the party of antisemitism, big guy. Own it. :)

Mine came here in the 70s. Jews. Didn't speak English. Never took one handout. Even when they had moi! :)

They have never been racist. Never owned slaves. Never asked for anything. But they are white so they are automatically racist based on your bullshit logic. Yeah, that is how you roll. Democrats want to play the race card to garner votes. My parents fell for it. For 30+ years. Voting only Democrat like Jewish lemmings. Not any more.
I never called your parents racist nor all white people racist. I have quite a large family, a good number of them happen to be white or mixed with white and they are all wonderful people who I love dearly. I called you a racist because the things you said were racist.

Personally, I don't care what her score was. There's a possibility that she was given preferential treatment via affirmative action of some sort, and, if so, the dems want to hide it and repubs want to expose it. End of story.
Hahahaha

So embarrassing. Like, you know nobody believes you. You don't even believe you. Not even your fellow cultists believe that. But you turds say it anyway and wink at each other.

Trumpism on parade.

How do you think that someone who "was given preferential treatment" did so well once in Harvard Law? Maybe she was qualified all along and we've just got whiny white males who WEREN'T qualified.

Is that how she became editor of the Harvard Law review too??

I tell you what....let's say you have that "one black friend" -- and they tell you that their child not only got into Harvard, but she was also named the esteemed position of editor of the Harvard Law review -- would you congratulate your "black friend" -- or go off on them about how their child didn't deserve it??

If you are so-called true to your conservative beliefs, you would go off on them and hopefully, they will pull their child out of that school and apologize to you...then you can decide for them what school their child deserves to attend..

You can make it a law..that would be cool!

I never called your parents racist nor all white people racist. I have quite a large family, a good number of them happen to be white or mixed with white and they are all wonderful people who I love dearly. I called you a racist because the things you said were racist.
I have never said anything racist. I believe everyone should be treated equally. No affirmative action. No hiring only a woman. And I have two daughters and I do not believe they should get a job over a man just because they are female. So no, I am not remotely racist. I am logical. I would vote for Byron Donalds and or Tim Scott for president tomorrow. I would not vote for Beto O'Rourke.

So you do you, race baiter. :)

Is that how she became editor of the Harvard Law review too??

I tell you what....let's say you have that "one black friend" -- and they tell you that their child not only got into Harvard, but she was also got the esteemed position of editor of the Harvard Law review -- would you congratulate your "black friend" -- or go off on them about how their child didn't deserve it??
Well, we know what the answer would be for certain posters here, don't we?

Forum List

Back