Biden declared Jackson non qualified

We know where and who the racists are.

Isn't it odd with all the whining about black crime, you'd think those people would celebrate successful black people....but nah.....

Here are some successful black people. Celebrate them.

1646323014999.png

1646323047607.png

1646323077109.png

1646323113293.png

1646323185896.png

1646323270533.png

Credit where due for the SOTU speech and Ketanji Brown Jackson nomination, but choosing Anita Hill would have impressed me much more coming from Biden in particular.

Kudos on the topic. Seems to have clarified some things despite all the kicking and screaming.

I showed you that 85% of the Republicans in 1964 approved this.
First of all, that is wrong...85% of total Republicans didn't vote for the Civil Rights Act.....including their presidential nominee...perhaps you heard of him....Barry Goldwater...

But I have to remember, you are not an expert on Civil Rights, so how can you possibly know this....

Here, I will help you out so you can realize how I just destroyed another one of your bullshit talking points....

We can even go back to the previous Civil Rights Act of 57.... by the way, you ever wonder why there were so many Civil Rights Acts that needed to be passed?? It's almost like, simply passing civil rights means nothing if it isn't enforced....

Anyhoo.....here are the total vote break downs
cardab.png

cardac.png

card.png

I assume you get that 85% number from the fact that 85% of REPUBLICANS IN THE NORTH supported the bill.....with that logic, you can easily say 94% of Democrats voted for the bill

D9dL1JCW4AAZEy_.jpg

Don't you get tired of getting your ass kicked with facts up and down these threads?

In other words, take that goofy shit Dinesh told you to say and try it with someone else.....I ain't the one...

Yes, and I don't think anyone of them got where they are because they didn't deserve it, or was inferior.......I can disagree with their politics without calling them inferior...

Conservatives on the other hand......not so much......Conservatives claim that a black person who graduated from Harvard didn't really deserve it...because, AA....so how does that not apply to the people you listed

First of all, that is wrong...85% of total Republicans didn't vote for the Civil Rights Act.....including their presidential nominee...perhaps you heard of him....Barry Goldwater...

But I have to remember, you are not an expert on Civil Rights, so how can you possibly know this....

Here, I will help you out so you can realize how I just destroyed another one of your bullshit talking points....

We can even go back to the previous Civil Rights Act of 57.... by the way, you ever wonder why there were so many Civil Rights Acts that needed to be passed?? It's almost like, simply passing civil rights means nothing if it isn't enforced....

Anyhoo.....here are the total vote break downsView attachment 610118
View attachment 610123
View attachment 610124

I assume you get that 85% number from the fact that 85% of REPUBLICANS IN THE NORTH supported the bill.....with that logic, you can easily say 94% of Democrats voted for the bill

View attachment 610126
Don't you get tired of getting your ass kicked with facts up and down these threads?

In other words, take that goofy shit Dinesh told you to say and try it with someone else.....I ain't the one...
So there were Republicans who supported it. Thanks for playing. Got anything else?

You're a race baiter. You have yet to answer this. I was born in October 1980. In that time period I have not seen one iota of improvement in the lives of PoC.

You do you
I have. In the 1980s my parents came to this country with their siblings without a lot of money and forged a middle class lifestyle that through shared sacrifice, hard work and luck turned into a fairly wealthy lifestyle. But none of that success belays the very real roadblocks and racism that exist along the way to prevent the black community from achieving true equality. Racism that people like you deny exists until you think you can use it to make a boogie man out of Democrats without ever discussing policy.

Last edited:
So there were Republicans who supported it. Thanks for playing. Got anything else?
And more Democrats supported it...so I guess all of that DEMOCRATS OPPOSE CIVIL RIGHTS is total bullshit huh?

But the question still remains....why can't you name a single right-winger who was down south marching along side of MLK fighting for Civil Rights??

Most of those "Northern Republicans" would not be considered "right-wingers" you know that right?? -- in fact, dic suckers like you would call them RINOS

No, the most important thing is that mediocre insecure white men get over their need to believe being black and being qualified are mutually exclusive...

I mean, I know why they are so invested in believing this -- seeing as tho they are mediocre and insecure
I think you are mistaken . I believe the most important qualifications according to Biden are, woman and black. Certainly smarts have nothing to do with it. You can make stuff up if you want to , but that is what bumble brain said.

I think you are mistaken . I believe the most important qualifications according to Biden are, woman and black. Certainly smarts have nothing to do with it. You can make stuff up if you want to , but that is what bumble brain said.
Well that's exactly what a racist would say.

A normal human being would understand that there are 15 million black women in this country, and some of them are no doubt qualified.

A racist would think none of them are.Like you.

Trump thought Amy's most important qualifications is that she was a woman....her being white was the default....

Someone being white has been the default position since the country existed...

Funny how someone deciding to nominate a black woman has triggered so many of you insecure cucks

No it isn't. He never said intelligence wouldn't have anything to do with it, that's merely your assumption.

Trump thought Amy's most important qualifications is that she was a woman....her being white was the default....

Funny how someone deciding to nominate a black woman has triggered so many of you insecure cucks

When you make the argument that it's ok to hire someone only because of their skin color, you're the racist.

I have. In the 1980s my parents came to this country with their siblings without a lot of money and forged a middle class lifestyle that through shared sacrifice, hard work and luck turned into a fairly wealthy lifestyle. But none of that success belays the very real roadblocks and racism that exist along the way to prevent the black community from achieving true equality. Racism that people like you deny exists until you think you can use it to make a boogie man out Democrats without ever discussing policy.
Mine came here in the 70s. Jews. Didn't speak English. Never took one handout. Even when they had moi! :)

They have never been racist. Never owned slaves. Never asked for anything. But they are white so they are automatically racist based on your bullshit logic. Yeah, that is how you roll. Democrats want to play the race card to garner votes. My parents fell for it. For 30+ years. Voting only Democrat like Jewish lemmings. Not any more.

Oh yea, her being the yes vote to end abortion rights was the MAIN QUALIFICATION -- but you know, you aren't supposed to admit that part
It absolutely was.

And it was so important to Mitch that he cashed in the unwitting rube Trump for her. He knew that, if Trump had any chance, that went out the window, when she was confirmed.

The orange con got conned big time by people much smarter and more savvy than he is.

They are showing us again and again that they don't believe it possible that a black woman could be qualified.

Forum List

Back