Biden declared Jackson non qualified

1964. I was not around then. Should we go back to 1946 and call MLB RACIST. This was in the past. And people were racist in the past. Correct. A lot fewer racists now, Ms. Menopause.
What are you going on about Major League Baseball over?

They are in middle school. We'll see I guess. He and his daughter are elitist. And if idiot Biden just said I am picking the most qualified candidate and didn't say that he was picking a black woman first, this would be a nonissue. If he said I am picking a "white male" it would be racist. So just don't say stupid shit.
So Ketanji's father is elitist?

What is his name? What did he do for a living?

Her father was a lawyer and her mother was a school principal...

Now I am sure for anyone else (not black) -- that would be considered a good upper middle class household....but according to you, it gives you the right to call her father an elitist...

Like I said..the more you talk, the more your hatred keeps being exposed

Is that how she became editor of the Harvard Law review too??

I tell you what....let's say you have that "one black friend" -- and they tell you that their child not only got into Harvard, but she was also named the esteemed position of editor of the Harvard Law review -- would you congratulate your "black friend" -- or go off on them about how their child didn't deserve it??

If you are so-called true to your conservative beliefs, you would go off on them and hopefully, they will pull their child out of that school and apologize to you...then you can decide for them what school their child deserves to attend..

You can make it a law..that would be cool!
Another triggered imbecile^^^
Reread my post as many times as it takes to actually understand it.

That answer is plainly obvious. She is routinely confirmed because she is black and female which is the number one priority on the leftist requirements list these days.
So, nothing about being a Harvard grad? Nothing about being a SCOTUS clerk? Nothing about having a successful law career? Nothing about being a con-firmed federal judge? ONLY because she's a black female? Gee.....you're not racist at all. :rolleyes:

Yes, her lack of experience was called into question..here was her scorecard in case you morons want to forget...
View attachment 610043

but now they suddenly want to question Jackson's experience despite the fact she is one of the most experienced jurists ever nominated....

View attachment 610044

Matter of fact, before her nomination, you didn't know shit about her qualifications...you just know "she is black, therefore unqualified"
That fact is. . . and this is where your thread opening started wrong.

If you wanted to really start your thread out right, it has nothing to do with race when it come to female jurists. It has to do with looks and chastity.

How good looking is she? And how loose is she? These are the qualifications for any women, for any job in our society. . . you know this? Don't you? :dunno:

Who cares about KSA's. :rolleyes:

Another triggered imbecile^^^
Reread my post as many times as it takes to actually understand it.
I would dodge the question too if I were you....

So again.....would you congratulate your "one black friend" if their daughter graduated from Harvard with honors or tell them she didn't deserve it??

Are you that much of a coward that you can't even answer a hypothetical question online?

No wonder you dic suckers remain so afraid of everything

So Ketanji's father is elitist?

What is his name? What did he do for a living?

Her father was a lawyer and her mother was a school principal...

Now I am sure for anyone else (not black) -- that would be considered a good upper middle class household....but according to you, it gives you the right to call her father an elitist...

Like I said..the more you talk, the more your hatred keeps being exposed
Someone has a "thing" about Ivy League graduates. Not sure what it stems from, but it's a deep seated issue.

That fact is. . . and this is where your thread opening started wrong.

If you wanted to really start your thread out right, it has nothing to do with race when it come to female jurists. It has to do with looks and chastity.

How good looking is she? And how loose is she? These are the qualifications for any women, for any job in our society. . . you know this? Don't you? :dunno:

Who cares about KSA's. :rolleyes:
Wow!

I would dodge the question too if I were you....

So again.....would you congratulate your "one black friend" if their daughter graduated from Harvard with honors or tell them she didn't deserve it??

Are you that much of a coward that you can't even answer a hypothetical question online?

No wonder you dic suckers remain so afraid of everything
I'm under no obligation to answer your silly hypothetical quiz, dumbass.

Just want to note for the record...

That these right-wingers never have this type of opinion about "Legacy admissions"

Where kids get into schools solely because their parents went there or are wealthy enough to get them in......

But knowing the racist history behind legacy admissions..we know why these cucks have no problem with them...

I'm under no obligation to answer your silly hypothetical quiz, dumbass.
No, you are not...you are ALSO under no obligation to be on my thread being an intellectually dishonest coward..but here you are....

But I definitely have no problem with feeling obligated to kick your ass up and down these threads tho

So President Biden just picked a random black woman because those were the most important qualifications? Nothing about going to Harvard? Nothing about being a SCOTUS clerk? Nothing about already being a federal judge?
That's what he said, not me .

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
Amazing, isn't it? Anyone of a different color gets asked for their credentials.

Obama and his birth certificate. Now, Jackson and her LSAT scores.

Nope, no racism to see here.

No, you are not...you are ALSO under no obligation to be on my thread being an intellectually dishonest coward..but here you are....

But I definitely have no problem with feeling obligated to kick your ass up and down these threads tho
Good god, stop being such a triggered imbecile. Here's my post that's gotten your panties all bunched up:
Personally, I don't care what her score was. There's a possibility that she was given preferential treatment via affirmative action of some sort, and, if so, the dems want to hide it and repubs want to expose it. End of story.

Forum List

Back