Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Ah yes,another favorite canard of the white wingers, when reflexively reacting to this topic.

"The injustices of the past"

Because racism is dead. Just ask them, if you can get them to stop being racist for a second .
You reject merit based admissions because so few blacks qualify

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
I don't know about the two guys Trump Nominated but Barrett's stuff was pretty public....she was top of class or close to it.

JO

No, I was spot on. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Have been for decades. You bring nothing new or complicated to any of this. Your best use is as an example of what we are talking about.

Which you seem more than happy to be.
Concession accepted. Run along now, kid, the adults are talking.

So, nothing about being a Harvard grad? Nothing about being a SCOTUS clerk? Nothing about having a successful law career? Nothing about being a con-firmed federal judge? ONLY because she's a black female? Gee.....you're not racist at all. :rolleyes:
The fact that Biden proudly stated that he would only consider a black female is what is racist about this issue. By appointing a person that is black and female you are essentially saying that she is the only qualified candidate in this entire country. Can't prove it but I'm willing to bet that there is a more qualified person available who just happens to be white, brown, or yellow and god forbid, a male. We will never know who is the best because Biden restricted his choice to black and female.

Oh, also: you halfwits always end up in a tantrum, after exposing yourselves.

Always.
You're projecting, kid. I'm just the one who suggested that AA may be the reason the scores are not revealed. You and your posse of useful idiots immediately went into triggered attack mode. Read the thread with an open mind.

The fact that Biden proudly stated that he would only consider a black female is what is racist about this issue. By appointing a person that is black and female you are essentially saying that she is the only qualified candidate in this entire country. Can't prove it but I'm willing to bet that there is a more qualified person available who just happens to be white, brown, or yellow and god forbid, a male. We will never know who is the best because Biden restricted his choice to black and female.
There is no such thing as "the most qualified" candidate. There are a bunch of qualified people of all shapes and colors and Biden decided to choose a qualified black woman.

There is no such thing as "the most qualified" candidate. There are a bunch of qualified people of all shapes and colors and Biden decided to choose a qualified black woman.
She may be qualified but that still does not make her the best choice. She just fits the far left requirements. Black and Female, nothing else mattered.

Nothing about a QUALIFIED black women, eh? Just some rando black woman, eh?

I forgot to mention this. He did not choose, he mandated and his requirements are racist.

When did he say he would pick a "random" black woman??

He said he would pick a "HIGHLY QUALIFIED BLACK WOMAN" -- and he did......

You guys act like he nominated this woman....

View attachment 610158
That was a terrible nomination and I know her personally. Not a good choice for the SCOTUS.

Why did he even bother to mention the "black woman" part? Why is that relevant?

You're completely missing the entire point of all of this.

Forum List

Back