Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Then name the LSAT score of another SCOTUS judge. Living or dead.

You can't?

Wow, a long post of utter bullshit. Wonder what you are covering for?

No I don't.
Fuck the LSAT scores…. That’s nothing. You can get your panties all wet and in a wad when Republican Senators threaten her like Democrats Schumer and Durbin did Republican nominees or when Democrats and their media held Justice Barrett’s Catholic religion against her.

Recall, Tucker had to let his writer go awhile back after his racist views were exposed.
I don't get why they don't understand that LITERALLY NO ONE brought up LSAT scores but Tuckems and then reactionary right-wingers took it and followed suit..because of some perceived butthurt they had about Brett K....

Also, I noticed the right-wingers ignoring the fact that Tucker claimed that Jackson being on the bench would make the Supreme Court look like Rwanda....even they won't even pretend to defend that

When your employer says you are not supposed to take things he says seriously..........
Nah. That was his legal team. I don’t think I would have endorsed that particular defense. But, that said, people engaged in commentary (and satire) sometimes do engage in hyperbole.

I don't get why they don't understand that LITERALLY NO ONE brought up LSAT scores but Tuckems and then reactionary right-wingers took it and followed suit..because of some perceived butthurt they had about Brett K....

Also, I noticed the right-wingers ignoring the fact that Tucker claimed that Jackson being on the bench would make the Supreme Court look like Rwanda....even they won't even pretend to defend that
Any such comment about Rwanda is ignorance. Why even discuss it? Do you criticize everyone who makes stupid and racist comments about white people? Fuck sake. Who’s got time for that?

Any such comment about Rwanda is ignorance. Why even discuss it? Do you criticize everyone who makes stupid and racist comments about white people? Fuck sake. Who’s got time for that?

The argument is that Tucker is ignorant also so.......at least we are both on the same page there.

If millions of squealing little trump piggies weren't picking up the racist talking point and vomiting it all over the place, we wouldn't be discussing it.

Your weak equivocation and false equivalence notwithstanding.

The scores were too low for admission but bullshit Affirmative Action loopholes were employed

Yes.....I do.....

Especially when that person gets to give a whole base their marching orders every night...

Care to tell me where news hosts were making racist comments about white Supreme court nominees as a way to debase them on grounds of race??

I just posted an example of a president nominating a candidate that was so unqualified that his own party made him withdraw her....not a single TV host attacked her due to her race...

gettyimages-55841757_custom-8def96a90528f7fa2777c26dd68fa9d9d25f3b04.jpg

But please, give me some examples

Black people are not oppressed.....HOWEVER, there are some residual flaws still left to be worked out in the system and society in general....
such as, those evil free markets?
If this were not so, why were you morons touting Trump's criminal justice reform as some big major thing that blacks should thank him for??
Because it was JOE FUCKING BIDEN who gave us the 1994 crime bill, which had a disproportionate impact on black people. Thanks, Joe. (and Bill Clinton)
Do you understand why I can easily kick you morons around for sport?? Because you are inherently on the wrong side of history and you are too cowardly to rexamine your own bullshit
You don't seem to KNOW history, so....

see above

Racism....the Left's low hanging fruit and explanation for all the ills in the world
Pandering to racists by pushing goofy white grievances

The Right's life's blood because crafting policies that ACTUALLY address real issues are too hard for them to do....

Forum List

Back