Biden declared Jackson non qualified

If millions of squealing little trump piggies weren't picking up the racist talking point and vomiting it all over the place, we wouldn't be discussing it.

Your weak equivocation and false equivalence notwithstanding.
I haven’t equivocated about anything. When I do find it necessary to equivocate, I say so. I haven’t seen anyone of note agreeing with any of the racist objections to this nominee.

I also haven’t made or attempted to offer any false equivalences. I’d ask wtf you’re babbling about this time, but you never offer any coherent answers — even when you do answer. (Your made-up fictions and outright lies don’t count.)

Yes.....I do.....

Especially when that person gets to give a whole base their marching orders every night...

Care to tell me where news hosts were making racist comments about white Supreme court nominees as a way to debase them on grounds of race??

I just posted an example of a president nominating a candidate that was so unqualified that his own party made him withdraw her....not a single TV host attacked her due to her race...

View attachment 610229

But please, give me some examples
What? You’re babbling again. What “news hosts” are you making reference to? Are you saying that some news hosts have attacked Katanji Brown Jackson on the basis of race? Who? Name one. (Just make sure you don’t try to pretend that Tucker is a “news” host.)

You are crybabying to the wrong person. Need Tucker's email?
I’m not crying over anything. I think what Carlson did with the LSAT Scores was stupid. I think what you people are doing making it about race is even worse when you ignore your own party threatening nominees and calling out a nominee’s religion as a negative. How tolerant is that since you people appoint yourselves as the party of tolerance?

I’m not crying over anything. I think what Carlson did with the LSAT Scores was stupid. I think what you people are doing making it about race is even worse when you ignore your own party threatening nominees and calling out a nominee’s religion as a negative. How tolerant is that since you people appoint yourselves as the party of tolerance?
Being tolerant of your right to religion doesn't preclude calling out deplorable belief systems.

30 years on the internet? That's right, math is racist too.
Yes, 30 years on the internet. More like 35, for the smarter, more tech savvy people among us.

But yes, it was about 35 years ago when I viewed the first message boards set up for you racist pukes.

Just like you, they were lonely and isolated and had to retreat the internet both to find sycophants and to not get their asses beat on a daily basis.

Yes, 30 years on the internet. More like 35, for the smarter, more tech savvy people among us.

But yes, it was about 35 years ago when I viewed the first message boards set up for you racist pukes.

Just like you, they were lonely and isolated and had to retreat the internet both to find sycophants and to not get their asses beat on a daily basis.
Sure. I believe you. Besides, math is racist.

Yes.....I do.....

Especially when that person gets to give a whole base their marching orders every night...

Care to tell me where news hosts were making racist comments about white Supreme court nominees as a way to debase them on grounds of race??

I just posted an example of a president nominating a candidate that was so unqualified that his own party made him withdraw her....not a single TV host attacked her due to her race...

View attachment 610229

But please, give me some examples
No they just debased Kavanaugh as a rapist and demanded proof of innocence via an accuser who could not remember shit.
Far far worse than the lighthearted scrutiny this illegally nominated party is experiencing

Forum List

Back