Biden declared Jackson non qualified

This is the exact same tactic the left used in 2008. Question Chimpy's credentials, and you are racist.

Wow. Pretty simple question. Job applicants are asked about their college GPA years later. Why the uproar over her providing these scores? Unless like Chimpy, she has something to hide. Like.....she really didn't have good scores at all, but was an AA admission. It's a pretty safe bet that was the case for Chimpy. He, after all, flunked out of Occidental. How do you get into an Ivy League School after flunking out? This is why Chimpy has NEVER revealed his academic record. COMPLETELY unqualified to be president in every way. Unsurprisingly, he failed at the presidency in every way.
What were Gorsuch's LSAT scores?

I have prospective tenants try this same kind of stuff. I had a black woman apply for a rental. She couldn't get me a credit report, but she had a number of references. Most of them from work at her government agency. They would have this title and that title, but every single one of them was another black woman. "Oh, yeah, she good. She reliable". I was like "Show me something real."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back