Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Your link to that doesn't work. Are you lying?
The liar is you as I provided no link.
As evidenced in every liberal thread title-Any statement is considered valid so it’s your obligation to prove it incorrect. Not my obligation mostly because I feel it’s so or wish it would be.

Racism as a determinant for selecting judicial nominees is pretty fucking stupid. As in TOTALLY fucking stupid.

Also, out of curiosity: why are you posting here at all? Didn’t you announce your decision to leave this Board? Did you change your mind only to offer your racist shit? Too bad. You were a better post-er when you said nothing.
Take your racism and shove it up your mother fucking ass dust breather

Take your racism and shove it up your mother fucking ass dust breather
I thought you left?
I have prospective tenants try this same kind of stuff. I had a black woman apply for a rental. She couldn't get me a credit report, but she had a number of references. Most of them from work at her government agency. Every single one of them was another black woman. I was like "Show me something real."
Cool story, bro.

I think you misunderstand what tolerant means in that context. Tolerance of your freedom and your right to express your beliefs or to live your life as you see fit so long as you arent hurting anyone doesn't mean to do so without criticism or critique of the things you choose to do.
Why tie religion into it?

How do you know if someone didn't earn their degree? AA doesn't work that way, you know.
If a university can fudge entry scores, they can fudge grades as well. How do you explain Chimpy flunking out at Occidental, then getting into Ivy League Columbia?

Good enough to get him into Harvard without affirmative action. Now, how about this Kentaji?
You seem to misunderstand the help AA provides. AA exists to put its boot on the necks of cuck white racists and prevent them through the force of law, from standing in the way of opportunity for qualified poc. Those racist segregationists who you all like to point out were Democrats back in the day, this law was designed to put them in their place and bend their knee. And because those white racists were cucked, people like Ketanji Brown Jackson got to go to Havard and eventually the Supreme Court where she will serve a life time appointment. The moral of that story is that white racists are cucks who always, always lose.

Forum List

Back