Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Being tolerant of your right to religion doesn't preclude calling out deplorable belief systems.
Senators in the opposing party are going to have issue with any justice nominee’s belief systems; some might call them deplorable.

If the Senators are so tolerant, then there should be no need to tie in one’s religion or conflate the two. Once you do that, you are no longer being tolerant.

This Judge is good enough for Harvard who can fill their entire class with top LSAT scores from minorities alone but somehow her black skin means she’s not good enough for this racist cesspool of a site.

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
She was picked because of her skin color. Of course people are going to question her credentials.

I guess one way you can deal with a lack of friends and acquaintances. Make some up.
Talking about yourself? Poor sad Ms. Menopause. :)

I'll tell you what, we ll go to the MODs. If I am a sock for anyone I leave the board forever. If not, you do. Fair?

I sleep on sheets. You should try it sometimes.

BTW, I'll be your weight is higher than this nominees LSAT scores, be it pounds or kilos.
I'm sure these sheets, right?
1646340760638.png
You find them in XXXL, right?

This Judge is good enough for Harvard who can fill their entire class with top LSAT scores from minorities alone but somehow her black skin means she’s not good enough for this racist cesspool of a site.
No it means her scores did not get others in but did get in persons of her race and sex only. That’s discrimination and Biden nomination is illegally racist and sexist but you proud libbies go right ahead in defending Both.

Senators in the opposing party are going to have issue with any justice nominee’s belief systems; some might call them deplorable.

If the Senators are so tolerant, then there should be no need to tie in one’s religion or conflate the two. Once you do that, you are no longer being tolerant.
I think you misunderstand what tolerant means in that context. Tolerance of your freedom and your right to express your beliefs or to live your life as you see fit so long as you arent hurting anyone doesn't mean to do so without criticism or critique of the things you choose to do.

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
Wow. Pretty simple question. Job applicants are asked about their college GPA years later. Why the uproar over her providing these scores? Unless like Chimpy, she has something to hide. Like.....she really didn't have good scores at all, but was an AA admission. It's a pretty safe bet that was the case for Chimpy. He, after all, flunked out of Occidental. How do you get into an Ivy League School after flunking out? This is why Chimpy has NEVER revealed his academic record. COMPLETELY unqualified to be president in every way. Unsurprisingly, he failed at the presidency in every way.

So you really think her graduating from Harvard with honors means anything???

I mean, if you have are a black...and you have a kid.... and that kid grows up to graduate from Harvard, is that really something to be proud of??

When we all know that kid only graduated because they were a black?
Nope. It means absolutely nothing if you're an AA admission and didn't earn it anyway.

Forum List

Back