Biden declared Jackson non qualified

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.

Make all the requests and demands you like. You never questioned any of trumps appointments. Not a bleat. How coincidental.

As for her reference to being black and buying qualifications, racism cannot be excluded from that disgusting statement.

such as, those evil free markets?

Because it was JOE FUCKING BIDEN who gave us the 1994 crime bill, which had a disproportionate impact on black people. Thanks, Joe. (and Bill Clinton)

You don't seem to KNOW history, so....

see above
I didn't mention free markets -- but we can definitely address the issues of late-stage capitalism...

But I notice....when Trump talked about how the "system was rigged" against them....he was talking about that same capitalist system..you know, the one yall attack by saying shit like "globalists" all the time....funny how when someone like this guy makes a REAL CRITIQUE of Capitalism...yall clutch your pearls...
M_007mlk.1112 (13).jpg

But when a billionaire tells people how the system is rigged against them -- and then goes on to give himself and his billionaire friends a deficit busting tax cut on the backs of the people he is pandering to -- yall pump your fists and claim he is on your side...because he hates the same people you hate...funny how that works

Pandering to racists by pushing goofy white grievances

The Right's life's blood because crafting policies that ACTUALLY address real issues are too hard for them to do....
"Goofy white grievance"....look in the mirror. You're the racist. You also didn't think the Holocaust was all that bad....pathetic. Jews don't make excuses, we just persevere.

Yes.....I do.....

Especially when that person gets to give a whole base their marching orders every night...

Care to tell me where news hosts were making racist comments about white Supreme court nominees as a way to debase them on grounds of race??

I just posted an example of a president nominating a candidate that was so unqualified that his own party made him withdraw her....not a single TV host attacked her due to her race...

View attachment 610229

But please, give me some examples
I agree that Miers was not qualified....AND I KNOW HER.

I believe your girl IS qualified, but NOT because she is black.

DO YOU GET IT NOW???

Please don't use identity politics around those who know what it is. Racist? Learn some history.
😄

The only one's that truth is inconvenient to are the morons who don't realize those deplorable racists and that deplorable culture was and is the white southern culture of people like Robert E Lee. Anytime you clowns want to denounce Robert E Lee and the rest of the Confederate traitors and agree to remove their monuments so they stop defacing our country then maybe we'll believe you and them aren't one and the same.

I didn't mention free markets -- but we can definitely address the issues of late-stage capitalism...

But I notice....when Trump talked about how the "system was rigged" against them....he was talking about that same capitalist system..you know, the one yall attack by saying shit like "globalists" all the time....funny how when someone like this guy makes a REAL CRITIQUE of Capitalism...yall clutch your pearls...
View attachment 610232

But when a billionaire tells people how the system is rigged against them -- and then goes on to give himself and his billionaire friends a deficit busting tax cut on the backs of the people he is pandering to -- yall pump your fists and claim he is on your side...because he hates the same people you hate...funny how that works
You don't see how you are being used as a puppet, do you?

THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED AGAINST EVERYONE who is not a billionaire, but how did they get to be billionaires? (government)

Which policies will actually address real issues?

(hint: here's where you show how you have been influenced by Marxists)
Plenty of policies were designed to address "REAL ISSUES"

New Deal policies aimed at building up the middle class by helping them obtain wealth thru home ownership...something like those FHA loans...that in the beginning, excluded black folks.....But definitely helped a lot of families nonetheless....we can just consider it a bit of head start before they finally allowed black folks to benefit from those same policies...

Also, alot of labor policies addressed "real issues" -- that overtime protection act definitely helped a lot of people....

FDIC is another policy that addressed some real issues...

In other words, the fact you have to ask "what policies address real issues" further lets me know that all that motivates you right wing morons is white grievance

I agree that Miers was not qualified....AND I KNOW HER.

I believe your girl IS qualified, but NOT because she is black.

DO YOU GET IT NOW???
No one said she is qualified because she is black....

However, the claim being made by many of you goofy ass right-wingers is that she is NOT QUALIFIED because she is black.....

Based on nothing but your goofy ass right wing biases and prejudices

And....you have just conceded that Harriet wasn't a good candidate -- and no one opposed to her nomination SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HER RACE

Inquiring about a supreme court nominee qualifications is not whining

i have not noticed any white male whining
When did you inquire about all the other SCOTUS nominees' LSAT scores? Link those inquiries for us.

The argument is that Tucker is ignorant also so.......at least we are both on the same page there.
No. He isn’t. But even intelligent and informed people sometimes do or say ignorant things. I don’t spend my days much worrying about his material. I only rarely tune in FoxNews. I do like Gutfeld.

Forum List

Back