Biden declared Jackson non qualified

I don't recall her hiding any of that -- nor do I recall anyone before her being asked to show any of that

But it's safe to say that you are a bitch tho...
AA for white folks>>>>"don't worry, we won't ask you for your LSAT scores."
AA for white folks>>>>"don't worry, we won't ASSUME you aren't qualified first."

King was mistaken

you dont fix one injustice by practicing a reverse injustice
except, justice feels like injustice to a bunch of racists......

Just like equality feels like oppression to the privileged....

Here are more things you will feel King is wrong about...

DTkL2H4XUAA3U5a.jpg

I can see why so many conservatives hated him...

and especially after he said this.....

E3qVsv3XIA04vFn.png

E3qXA9MWUAENeOV.png

Wow, MLK sounds an awful lot like that scary CRT stuff I keep hearing about.....again, no wonder why so many folks hate him.....

But luckily he gave a speech one day and all of those 200 or so years of state sanctioned inequality magically went away the same year he gave that speech....woo, that was close...

Now we have to pretend white men are now equally oppressed because a black woman was nominated to the SC.

That's like arguing we can only determin guilt when people confess.

Then you missed my lesson on motive vs act. You want to argue that racism is an act without motive but it is not. Your scenario only includes one portion, an act. A white person is getting preferential treatment. Until we know the motive, until we know why, we can't say if it's for racism or something else. Maybe his white skin is simply coincidental and not the reason for his preferential treatment.
Acceptable position, that.
You seem reasonable and intelligent.
Do you think there's a possibility that some form of AA preferential treatment is behind the secrecy of the test scores?
A possibility, that is, not probability or certainty.

Acceptable position, that.
You seem reasonable and intelligent.
Do you think there's a possibility that some form of AA preferential treatment is behind the secrecy of the test scores?
A possibility, that is, not probability or certainty.
I don't know what secret test scores you're talking about but my guess is no.

😄

That's not really how debate goes. It's not up to me to prove to you this isn't racist. You're the one claiming racism and so the burden of proof is on you. What I will say is that Biden can only nominate one person and so eventually his choice would of excluded everyone except that one person. Would he have needed to find a white/black/Asian bisexual fundamentalist Christian to check every box and not be considered a bigot by you?
You are falling all over yourself trying to defend Biden's approach in finding a SC Justice. He did not have to list the personal qualifications necessary to be considered. What he did, was tell all of those you mentioned, that they need not apply, they were not wanted. Black and Female only.

I don't know what secret test scores you're talking about but my guess is no.
He is hoping by saying "you seem intelligent" -- that will butter you up to somehow agree with him that something is nefarious about Jackson's test scores.......

Test scores that she is now accused of hiding because some insecure cuck of a racist TV host demanded she show him her papers

You are falling all over yourself trying to defend Biden's approach in finding a SC Justice. He did not have to list the personal qualifications necessary to be considered. What he did, was tell all of those you mentioned, that they need not apply, they were not wanted. Black and Female only.
Is it safe to assume that the fact that 95% of the SC justices have been white men that anyone other than white men were not wanted??

What you folks are saying is "if he wouldn't have said he was going to pick a black woman; we wouldn't be treated her nomination like this" -- which is 19999999% bullshit

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
How would one go about hiding somebody else’s LSAT score? Are you hiding mine?! Be honest… where is it???!!

I have to assume you didn't bother reading the article before replying.
I hadn’t. And Rather made only one valid intelligent point. The LSAT’s serve only to predict how well a student might do if admitted into law school. They have precious little predictive value for how well a law school graduate will do as a lawyer. At least, that’s not their purpose.

Frankly, I don’t give a rat’s ass how high she scored on the LSAT. I also don’t doubt that she’s smart and has credentials and judicial experience. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that she’s considered a lovely person, either. My concern about her has nothing at all to do with her gender or her race. My concern about her is entirely based on whether or not she will make judicial decisions based on the law and on the Constitution as opposed to what the left wants, politically.

Last edited:
I gave the context: because they're white.
That's not much context. Why are white people preferred in this context? Because white skin is preferred over all others? That would be racism. But you're not giving me much to go on.

No.

We have to QUIT pretending that black people are oppressed.

Can you live with that?
Black people are not oppressed.....HOWEVER, there are some residual flaws still left to be worked out in the system and society in general....

If this were not so, why were you morons touting Trump's criminal justice reform as some big major thing that blacks should thank him for??

Do you understand why I can easily kick you morons around for sport?? Because you are inherently on the wrong side of history and you are too cowardly to rexamine your own bullshit

except, justice feels like injustice to a bunch of racists......

Just like equality feels like oppression to the privileged....

Here are more things you will feel King is wrong about...

View attachment 610183

I can see why so many conservatives hated him...

and especially after he said this.....

View attachment 610184
View attachment 610185
Wow, MLK sounds an awful lot like that scary CRT stuff I keep hearing about.....again, no wonder why so many folks hate him.....

But luckily he gave a speech one day and all of those 200 or so years of state sanctioned inequality magically went away the same year he gave that speech....woo, that was close...

Now we have to pretend white men are now equally oppressed because a black woman was nominated to the SC.
If it was unjust to give preferential treatment to whites over blacks it just as unjust when practiced in reverse

Any God Damned gorilla in a zoo would be better then that dumb jigaboo nigga bitch
Racism as a determinant for selecting judicial nominees is pretty fucking stupid. As in TOTALLY fucking stupid.

Also, out of curiosity: why are you posting here at all? Didn’t you announce your decision to leave this Board? Did you change your mind only to offer your racist shit? Too bad. You were a better post-er when you said nothing.

Forum List

Back