Biden declared Jackson non qualified

What would you say? I really don't care if you call me a racist. It doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. Clearly this woman is not qualified to sit on the high court, or any court. She got where she is by being black. She is an activist, a social justice warrior, very likely a democrat, therefore an enemy,
Of course you care that society sees you as a racist. You also care that it finds your brand of racism deplorable. The fact is the more and more your lot are acknowledged as deplorable racists the more you can be shunned, shamed and ignored by mainstream society.

What would you say? I really don't care if you call me a racist. It doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. Clearly this woman is not qualified to sit on the high court, or any court. She got where she is by being black. She is an activist, a social justice warrior, very likely a democrat, therefore an enemy,

An example of why we need a black woman on the court

Of course you care that society sees you as a racist. You also care that it finds your brand of racism deplorable. The fact is the more and more your lot are acknowledged as deplorable racists the more you can be shunned, shamed and ignored by mainstream society.
Piffle. I don't care about racism (click, whistle) any more than I care about dung beetles rolling pills of shit around (click, click). I actually don't care what society thinks about anything. See, I still communicate with you in your own language. ( whistle, whistle).

For the unaware.
The goat here frequently uses the term "cuck" because it feels good and reminds him of the click, whistle language of certain tribes in Africa. I indulge by trying to come as close as possible.

Predictably he will return and call me a racist. Speak louder boy, I can't hear you. Or, if I'm very lucky a cuck racist to which I reply click, click whistle to you too.

Piffle. I don't care about racism (click, whistle) any more than I care about dung beetles rolling pills of shit around (click, click). I actually don't care what society thinks about anything. See, I still communicate with you in your own language. ( whistle, whistle).

For the unaware.
The goat here frequently uses the term "cuck" because it feels good and reminds him of the click, whistle language of certain tribes in Africa. I indulge by trying to come as close as possible.

Predictably he will return and call me a racist. Speak louder boy, I can't hear you. Or, if I'm very lucky a cuck racist to which I reply click, click whistle to you too.
😄

I actually find overt racists like you adorable. All you can do is lash out as society pushes you and your culture further and further to the fringe and towards extinction.

What would you say? I really don't care if you call me a racist. It doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.
Why would it hurt your feelings when someone calls you what you are.
Clearly this woman is not qualified to sit on the high court, or any court. She got where she is by being black. She is an activist, a social justice warrior, very likely a democrat, therefore an enemy,
So tell us Tipsy Hag what makes her unqualified. What is different about her as compared to Amy Comey Barrett or Kavanaugh, were they qualified to sit on the High Court just because they are white?

Why would it hurt your feelings when someone calls you what you are.

So tell us Tipsy Hag what makes her unqualified. What is different about her as compared to Amy Comey Barrett or Kavanaugh, were they qualified to sit on the High Court just because they are white?
Compare her record of being overturned to theirs. Compare her public statements regarding sex offenders and terrorists to theirs. That's what answers your questions.

😄

I actually find overt racists like you adorable. All you can do is lash out as society pushes you and your culture further and further to the fringe and towards extinction.
So says (click ) 12,4% of the population and dropping, due to murder and abortion (whistle).

So says (click ) 12,4% of the population and dropping, due to murder and abortion (whistle).
You're forgetting all the whites and Latinos and jews and Asians that also vote as majority for the Democratic party. The only demographic your deplorable couture is still popular with are uneducated white men. 😄 Your a growing minority class, get used to being treated as such.

Last edited:
No. It's an invitation to you to look into her judicial background and see why she's unqualified.
I have looked into it and she is more than qualified. Folks like you and Flush just want the Supreme Court to stay Lily White, that is of course unless she was a Boot Lickin Tom like Clarence Thomas.

I have looked into it and she is more than qualified. Folks like you and Flush just want the Supreme Court to stay Lily White, that is of course unless she was a Boot Lickin Tom like Clarence Thomas.
You're forgetting all the whites and Latinos and jews and Asians that also vote as majority for the Democratic party. The only demographic your deplorable couture is still popular with are uneducated white men. 😄 Your a growing minority class, getting used to being treated as such.
Okay. See ya in November. ( click click hooray)

I already said she was qualified - and you have already agreed with that several times.
I already predicted that she will get confirmed. So, overall, a very redundant redundancy post you just offered for some reason. 👍🥱🙄
Yep....qualified many times over and I look forward to her swearing in ceremony. This time, it's much less likely to be a COVID spreader event.

Awww you forgot about the equally unqualified wise Latina.

Sorry bout that,

1. No hell no!
2. She doesn't pass the sniff test, bad sushi indeed.
3. Keep looking.
4. She isn't even close to what America wants.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Will you watch her swearing in ceremony?

Forum List

Back