Biden declared Jackson non qualified

I don't think LSAT scores mean anything. It's a test that some law schools require. Not even all. It tests knowledge before any legal education. I never took the LSAT. My law school didn't require it. Demanding to see LSAT scores is nothing but harassment. May as well ask for the grade on a high school final exam.

I was thinking about long term demographic trends and the consistency over the last two decades with which the Republican Party has lost the popular vote. Both indicate a dying white culture being propped up by the structure of our elections and government rather than the popularity of their ideas and that can only hold for so long.
Unfortunately, that applies nearly equally to the Democratic Party as well. Our corporate oligarchs require each to lend false legitimacy to the other -- to keep this anti-democratic charade going and going..

A Jeff Bezos here and there is fine. Just so all the old money (capital) keeps accumulating while everyone else continues to lose (relatively speaking) and pay.. Ensuring that this insular, self-hating, anti-productive duopoly never dies. Too much has never been enough for those pampered and self-deluded enough to declare themselves "self-made." Despite fighting off the Dutch East India cartel, "Our Founders" never really did anything to quell the insanity of unchecked private ownership.

I dont know if democrat or republican appointed judges are the most overturned since I dont have a source for that information

But I’m willing to roll the dice and let the chips fall where they may

any judge who is overturned 3 times should be removed from the bench
Kavanaugh was overturned once. So, he's in.

We love that she triggers you little cuck. 😁
She doesn't trigger me---she isn't expected to make it in. Think the dems are using her as a sacrificial lamb to try to get the republicans namely her distant relative Ryan, when he refuses to vote for her based on SHE is INCAPABLE of UPHOLDING THE LAW.

Manipulative dishonest people on the message board trigger me---I hate liars and manipulators...so I use you guys as simple stress release punching bag in order to force the trolls to provide some positive effect in your little lives and to insure that I have researched enough while on the web to slap idiots out in public for being stupid. What can I say.. I am triggered by tools but that it isn't all bad.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, that applies nearly equally to the Democratic Party as well. Our corporate oligarchs require each to lend false legitimacy to the other -- to keep this anti-democratic charade going and going..

A Jeff Bezos here and there is fine. Just so all the old money (capital) keeps accumulating while everyone else continues to lose (relatively speaking) and pay.. Ensuring that this insular, self-hating, anti-productive duopoly never dies. Too much has never been enough for those pampered and self-deluded enough to declare themselves "self-made." Despite fighting off the Dutch East India cartel, "Our Founders" never really did anything to quell the insanity of unchecked private ownership.
That's because they were profiting handsomely off of it. Capitalism is an on going theft. It began with colonialism and slavery (the forceful appropriation of land, resources and human labor) at the hands of a few (white male land owners) and has slowly expanded to eventually let all Americans in on the heist. Some of us are mob boses, money launderers or low level bag men, but we all get a slice of the action as we now rob the rest of the world of its resources.

She doesn't trigger me---she isn't expected to make it in. Think the dems are using her as a sacrificial lamb to try to get the republicans namely her distant relative ryan I think when he refuses to vote for her based on SHE is INCAPABLE of UPHOLDING THE LAW.
Well then you're a moron. The Democrats don't need any Republicans to confirm her but some probably will if for no other reason than to be on the right side of history.
Manipulative dishonest people on the message board trigger me---I hate liars and manipulators...so I use you guys as simple stress release punching bag in order to force the trolls to provide some positive effect in your little lives and to insure that I have researched enough while on the web to slap idiots out in public for being stupid. What can I say I am triggered by tools but that it isn't all bad.
You don't know shit about shit boy. It's why your cuck self hasn't responded to me in the other thread when you tried to get me to feel guilty a piece of shit slaver like Robert E Lee was a Democrat. Oh no! What will I ever do? 😂

I dont know if democrat or republican appointed judges are the most overturned since I dont have a source for that information

But I’m willing to roll the dice and let the chips fall where they may

any judge who is overturned 3 times should be removed from the bench
Of course you don't have a source for that information...just make some stuff up.

Well then you're a moron. The Democrats don't need any Republicans to confirm her but some probably will if for no other reason than to be on the right side of history.

You don't know shit about shit boy. It's why your cuck self hasn't responded to me in the other thread when you tried to get me to feel guilty a piece of shit slaver like Robert E Lee was a Democrat. Oh no! What will I ever do? 😂
I didn't know that Lee was a democrat hun---you are confused as always.

Of course you don't have a source for that information...just make some stuff up.
I’m more than willing - eager in fact- to take my chances

Because I’m confident that more democrats than republicans would get booted off the bench

Mac-7 basically just announced to the world that he doesn't know the facts and has no interest in knowing them, because he prefers just making up something that aligns with his fetishes and neuroses.
Does it really matter which judges or what party they belong to gets the pink slip for incompetence?

Forgive me for asking, but were you upset about the appointment of ACB, since she surely was picked solely for her politics and specifically for her view on one single issue.
I forgive your ignorance and stupidity. No problem. And of course, you’re both wrong and miss the point. The good justice was selected because she is faithful to the rule of law and the Constitution. Happily, that does coincide with placing value on human life.

So why the fuck would I have been “upset?” :cuckoo:

Yep....qualified many times over and I look forward to her swearing in ceremony. This time, it's much less likely to be a COVID spreader event.
Qualified. But obviously biased and not a good selection because of her infidelity to the rule of law and to the Constitution. I’m sure you look forward to her probable confirmation.

I’m more than willing - eager in fact- to take my chances
Yes we know. I just described it. You could take a moment to look it up. Instead you will post 50 times about your gut feelings. Which always align perfectly with your fetishes and neuroses, in a stunning display of coincidence.

This is a repost for the benefit of ignorant folks like boredtoseeya who don’t much care for seeing the truth in any shape or form. It will yield an informative post by BlueGin which offers a fascinating article providing documentation of how Judge Brown Jackson sees some things. Well worth considering.

I do hope the Judiciary Committee questions her closely on this and other related matters.

This is a repost for the benefit of ignorant folks like boredtoseeya who don’t much care for seeing the truth in any shape or form. It will yield an informative post by BlueGin which offers a fascinating article providing documentation of how Judge Brown Jackson sees some things. Well worth considering.

I do hope the Judiciary Committee questions her closely on this and other related matters.

Why are the Republicans hiding Gorsuch's LSAT scores?

Yes we know. I just described it. You could take a moment to look it up. Instead you will post 50 times about your gut feelings. Which always align perfectly with your fetishes and neuroses, in a stunning display of coincidence.
Are you claiming that demo judges are less overturned?

if so what difference does it make?

bad judges should be removed from the system

Forum List

Back