Biden declared Jackson non qualified

It's for the same reason they hid Obabble's transcripts.

No, you care for the same reason you went after the smiling brown guy. We all know the reason. You can be yourself, here.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your race card is shredded, swampy.

I didn't know that Lee was a democrat hun---you are confused as always.
You didn't know that Southern conservatives who seceded from America to form the Confederacy were Democrats? Weren't you the one who posted a Prager U video about it? Do you not know your own Country's history?

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your race card is shredded, swampy.
You racism is obvious, and you fool nobody.

Funny how you are so proud of it when trolling, then how you degenerate into a quivering little bitch, when it is pointed out.

The entire world knows why you are acting the way you are. The entire world watched racism come to life in the US when the brown guy was elected as our President.

You are just one of the faceless morons in this. A statistic. Dime a dozen.

You racism is obvious, and you fool nobody.

Funny how you are so proud of it when trolling, then how you degenerate into a quivering little bitch, when it is pointed out.

The entire world knows why you are acting the way you are. The entire world watched racism come to life in the US when the brown guy was elected as our President.

You are just one of the faceless morons in this. A statistic. Dime a dozen.

Your diaper is so full it's dripping, swampy.

Your diaper is so full it's dripping, swampy.
Squirm for me, little worm. Squirm.

And now we get round 100 of the racist pukes having a collective tantrum, as a brown female who is better than them in nearly every way gets the spotlight.

You really can't even help yourself. It's reflexive, at this point.

And now we get round 100 of the racist pukes having a collective tantrum, as a brown female who is better than them in nearly every way gets the spotlight.

I agree that most of the posts from the right in this thread were racist I do not agree that she is the best choice.

I didn't know that Lee was a democrat hun---you are confused as always.
So I went back and took a look not sure if the Prager U video was you but this was the post I was thinking about...

The southern population that supported slavery and segregation were DEMOCRAPS, you historically clueless fuck stick. KKK was always a dem thing.

Why are you trying to lie like a little bitch now and pretend you didn't know Lee was the top general for those slaving Democraps as you call them? 😄

Why are the Republicans hiding Gorsuch's LSAT scores?
Why are you pretending to “ask” about LSAT scores when we actually agree that they’re meaningless for this purpose?

Is it your Poor memory? Or is it just that you are Fundamentally dishonest? Or are you merely being a hack again? :dunno:

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Fullbody Diaper Rash ^^^

I agree that most of the posts from the right in this thread were racist I do not agree that she is the best choice.
And that makes sense, because SCOTUS picks are political, and she does not share your politics.

But elections have consequences. Like, ramming through two abortion fairies to sit on the court. Kavanaugh could be a brilliant jurist (he isn't), and ACB could be a ground breaking intellectual with several well respected legal opinions on her resume (she isn't), and I still would not "like" either pick.

Why are the Republicans hiding Gorsuch's LSAT scores?
Why are you pretending to “ask” about LSAT scores when we actually agree that they’re meaningless for this purpose?

Is it your Poor memory? Or is it just that you are Fundamentally dishonest? Or are you merely being a hack again? :dunno:
This all goes to why they ask blacks for their "papers", and never ask whites the same?

This all goes to why they ask blacks for their "papers", and never ask whites the same?
If you have a decoder ring, please send it over. Your babbling bullshit is generally incomprehensible. Your premises appear to be counter factual which makes all of your “logic” absolutely invalid.

If you have a decoder ring, please send it over. Your babbling bullshit is generally incomprehensible. Your premises appear to be counter factual which makes all of your “logic” absolutely invalid.
😄

You really have a bug up your ass that people would rather talk about why the morons and mutants on your side keep asking for her papers. 😄

Forum List

Back