Biden declared Jackson non qualified

How dare somebody want a SCOTUS justice to be actually qualified. The horror.

people wanting to see actual qualifications from a SCOTUS nominee.

And you’re an asshole who thinks skin color matters more than qualifications.

She is qualified, we have seen her qualifications, the LSAT score is not a qualification, nor did any of you ask to see the LSAT scores of the last 3 white people put up for the bench.

You all are the ones making her color an issue, you all are the ones saying there is no way she is qualified because of her skin color

She is qualified, we have seen her qualifications, the LSAT score is not a qualification, nor did any of you ask to see the LSAT scores of the last 3 white people put up for the bench.

You all are the ones making her color an issue, you all are the ones saying there is no way she is qualified because of her skin color
Exactly.

I am sure Biden has a backup at the ready. He understands as well as anyone the GOP will reject the first brown person he throw out there, just out of principle and to pander to the racist contingent of their base.

I am sure Biden has a backup at the ready. He understands as well as anyone the GOP will reject the first brown person he throw out there, just out of principle and to pander to the racist contingent of their base.

All the Republicans can vote no and she still gets confirmed.

Yet she graduated from Harvard Law School, Magnum Cum Laude, editor of the Harvard Review, and sits on the DC circuit court of appeals.

Maybe you should ask for her first grade report card?
"you"?? -- I was adding on to what bodecea had already listed, FFS.

Last edited:
Kavanaugh's issue (like his predecessor Clarence Thomas) was that he was a scumbag. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land. Trump had ACB on the short list that year. But chose the scumbag that was closest to his own nature. I am certain that if it wasn't an election year, ACB would not have been nominated. He would have picked another white male. For the record, outside of Mitch's hypocrisy in dealing with SC picks, both Gorsuch and Barrett are competent jurists. Just like Brown will be.
All commies are scumbags...

I think this is more of an issue than hoax Covid ever was
Will democrats in congress follow a racist dictate from the President.

Wrong again and lying again asshole. Quote where I made any mention of the nominee’s skin color. Now. Or be exposed as the liar you are. Again. You’ve obviously not done any research, just accepted your Dear Leader and his claims. More decisions overturned than most judges. Red flag there. But you don’t care because she checks the boxes you care about.

You dog whistle morons think nobody knows you are racist, if you don't say "I am racist." Because you are stupid.
Show where I made any mention of skin color. You can’t. Low education, cult member asswipes like you are a joke. Projecting your racism onto others. Run away like usual. Another moron thinking the guy with the Puerto Rican wife is racist. How soon you tards forget what you did to Clarence Thomas. YOU are the racists. Period.

Show where I made any mention of skin color. You can’t. Low education, cult member asswipes like you are a joke. Projecting your racism onto others. Run away like usual. Another moron thinking the guy with the Puerto Rican wife is racist. How soon you tards forget what you did to Clarence Thomas. YOU are the racists. Period.
Clarence Thomas was a scumbag. His wife clearly creates conflict of interests for his rulings. Bret Kavanaugh after him..was also a scumbag. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land.

Clarence Thomas was a scumbag. His wife clearly creates conflict of interests for his rulings. Bret Kavanaugh after him..was also a scumbag. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land.
Another racist on the left outs himself. Washing your hood and sheets now? You know the charges on Kavanaugh were proven bullshit right? Of course you did, but your TDS requires you to scream anyway.

Forum List

Back