Biden Deliberately Going to Trash the Debt Ceiling

Okay, good. So pass the debt ceiling and then discuss future spending. Two different things.

Thanks.
nah they are directly related..spending is directly connected to debt. The fact you can’t see that, is rather amazing

They literally don't understand that the debt ceiling and the budget are two different things.

There is no communicating with abject ignorance like that.

And it will be the GOP's fault. Political hostage taking. Raising the debt ceiling wasn't an issue for Republicans when Trump was President.
And they are sitting in their closed room sessions trying to get more tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations into any "new deal"
These JOKERS need to be voted out of office.

They literally don't understand that the debt ceiling and the budget are two different things.

There is no communicating with abject ignorance like that.
Hey, dumb~fuck, THE HOUSE PASSED A BILL!
Your GASLIGHTING is an abject FAIL!!!

The fucking demented LEFT actually WANT to default!!!
It will be ANOTHER CRISIS of their making to enact "EMERGENCY MEASURES" to further their deliberate DESTRUCTION of the USA!
:evil:

And there ya go. Right on cue.

They're always so eager to illustrate my points for me.
Fuck YOU and your GASLIGHT THEATRE!!!!!
The House DID THEIR JOB!!!!
You just illustrate that you are a lying sack of SHIT!!!!

I don't think these poor souls understand that the GQP is holding this up when it doesn't have to. This is their choice.

You're right - how dare the GOP submit a budget that raises the debt ceiling as Biden asked for but also cuts the debt by $4 Trillion in 10 years while Biden had no an at all?!

What assholes!

:eusa_doh:

My take on this is that Biden is so far behind in the polls his only hope is to crash the system and blame it on the GOP.
Absolutely. I mean we all remember when the Democratic party held the country to ransom over the debt ceiling when Trump was pres and massively raising the deficit and debt. Turn about is fair play, right?

It's just the Republican Party's turn to put party over country. I don't know why everyone's so upset about it. It's not as if they're acting like massive hypocrites.

Absolutely. I mean we all remember when the Democratic party held the country to ransom over the debt ceiling when Trump was pres and massively raising the deficit and debt. Turn about is fair play, right?

It's just the Republican Party's turn to put party over country. I don't know why everyone's so upset about it. It's not as if they're acting like massive hypocrites.
The Republican held House PASSED A BILL!!!!
They did their JOB!
It is BIDEN and the subverted DemocRATS that are "holding the country to ransom".
Damn you fuckers are all in on the gaslighting on this!
Just ANOTHER example of the lack of self-awareness from the demented LEFT!!!
:rolleyes:

The Republican held House PASSED A BILL!!!!
Yeah, it's not as if they're holding the country to ransom like the Democratic Party did when Trump was Pres and threatening the good faith and credit of the US if they don't get their way.

Perish the thought, that's a Democratic trick, right?

Yeah, it's not as if they're holding the country to ransom like the Democratic Party did when Trump was Pres and threatening the good faith and credit of the US if they don't get their way.

Perish the thought, that's a Democratic trick, right?
Are you drunk????
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back