"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
No we dont. There aint a chance in hell that they go after Biden. Maybe Facebook and Google can scrub the internet of this story, maybe ban some people who talk about it. You know, the usual.

As a young Marine a Marine I knew left a secret document on his desk and made a head call. By the time he got back he had effectively lost a stripe, 14 days in the brig and his career was over. He was suppose to have returned it to the folder and locked it back in the safe, then take a whiz. I think Hillary, Trump and Biden should be held to the same standards.

Trump as POTUS could declassify any document by his word alone. Trump says he did so.

Neither Hillary as USSecState nor Biden as VPOTUS could do that.

As a young Marine a Marine I knew left a secret document on his desk and made a head call. By the time he got back he had effectively lost a stripe, 14 days in the brig and his career was over. He was suppose to have returned it to the folder and locked it back in the safe, then take a whiz. I think Hillary, Trump and Biden should be held to the same standards.

Nope.

That didnt happen.

Trump as POTUS could declassify any document by his word alone. Trump says he did so.

Neither Hillary as USSecState nor Biden as VPOTUS could do that.
He did not. There has to be a procedure followed, that argument is too stupid to discuss. Trump is really not a deity who could pronounce something not classified. But you go, find a hypocritical double standard. ANYONE who mishandles classified material should be held accountable. Say it with me.

77309m.jpg

Classified info has been floating around who knows where for SIX FUCKING YEARS.

If Garland doesn't appoint an INDEPENDENT Special Council he needs to be thrown out pronto.

He needs to tell the special counsel to drop the Trump matter and turn to the Biden matter.

Has anyone heard from Øbama, any Cheney, GW, Barr, Hillary, or any other big mouths?

He did not. There has to be a procedure followed, that argument is too stupid to discuss. Trump is really not a deity who could pronounce something not classified. But you go, find a hypocritical double standard. ANYONE who mishandles classified material should be held accountable. Say it with me.
Oh? Show us the procedure that binds the President to a subordinate….I’ll wait…

LOL There is NO procedure for a POTUS to follow. Who could make such a procedure? They would be more powerful than POTUS then.

"Biden's aides have been searching additional locations where Biden could have possibly brought more classified documents from his time as vice president in the Obama administration."

:uhh:

'BIDEN'S AIDES'?!

Where the hell is the DOJ AND FBI?

Where are the heavily-armed/armored raids by dozens of agents searching the Biden's homes - especially the one with the new security wall going up, of his and Jill's offices, of his Martha's Vineyard and other vacation homes, of Hunter Biden's homes, of the rest if the Biden Famy Crime Syndicate homes / offices / cars?

Where is the raid on the FBI HQ and FBI Director Wray's home to recover and investigate Hunter Biden's laptop?

Why are the FBI and DOJ allowing Biden's AIDES do their job, looking for more of Joe Biden's US National Security-compromising classified / TS/SCI information?!

Forum List

Back