Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

As a young Marine a Marine I knew left a secret document on his desk and made a head call. By the time he got back he had effectively lost a stripe, 14 days in the brig and his career was over. He was suppose to have returned it to the folder and locked it back in the safe, then take a whiz. I think Hillary, Trump and Biden should be held to the same standards.

A friend of mine served as a contractor for 30 years after active duty. He showed up at a mil planning conference seceral years ago, opened up his briefcase, and pulled out a TS document.

He was vastly experienced in handling classified. For some reason he either 'forgot' or foolishly chose not to follow the procedures (courier letter, sealed pouch, etc...) to transport the document down to tbe conference. It did not matter that it was in his possession the whole time and intbhe car with him on the 4-hr drive.

When he pulled out the document an AF colonel sitting beside him saw it, questioned him, and reported him.

In less than 3 hours he lost his security clearance, was fired from his job, was officially retired for good, and had a retirement luncheon planned for a select few at a local restaurant...and he was lucky.

I'll never forget him, that incidrnt, or how easily such a 'slip' / 'mistake' could cost so dearly when handling classified.

866-A0-E59-C678-4171-8-AB1-5063-FCEB8-F36.jpg
Something to ponder!

He’s VP.
This is a clear Violation of the Espionage Act.

He removed Classified Documents from the SCIF.

A friend of mine served as a contractor for 30 years after active duty. He showed up at a mil planning conference seceral years ago, opened up his briefcase, and pulled out a TS document.

He was vastly experienced in handling classified. For some reason he either 'forgot' or foolishly chose not to follow the procedures (courier letter, sealed pouch, etc...) to transport the document down to tbe conference. It did not matter that it was in his possession the whole time and intbhe car with him on the 4-hr drive.

When he pulled out the document an AF colonel sitting beside him saw it, questioned him, and reported him.

In less than 3 hours he lost his security clearance, was fired from his job, was officially retired for good, and had a retirement luncheon planned for a select few at a local restaurant...and he was lucky.

I'll never forget him, that incidrnt, or how easily such a 'slip' / 'mistake' could cost so dearly when handling classified.
That is my understanding of how it works, had he been active duty his retirement would not have been nearly as pleasant. I have no idea why these people are acting like Secret or Top Secret is no big deal. It is.

As a young Marine a Marine I knew left a secret document on his desk and made a head call. By the time he got back he had effectively lost a stripe, 14 days in the brig and his career was over. He was suppose to have returned it to the folder and locked it back in the safe, then take a whiz. I think Hillary, Trump and Biden should be held to the same standards.
Trump was President, but nice try.

It won't be Saudi Arabia or Putin. Trump already took care of them. The documents were turned over the day they were found unlike that shitbag Trump who held onto the ones he stole for over a year until the FBI nailed his fat ass with a warrant.h

Biden sold nothing. Not everybody is a fucking traitor like that orange knuckle dragger.
Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

You may want to keep your powder dry. As you can see, the catastrophe known as the Biden Administration is getting worse by the day hour. Denying that fact would be more than foolish.

Biden claims he was surprised to learn TS documents were taken to HIS private office ... and kept there for 5 years ... without him knowing about it.

:shok:

"They did what they should have done. They immediately called the [National Archives]… turned them over to the Archives, and I was briefed about this discovery and surprised to learn that there were any government records that were taken there to that office."

“President” Joe Biden kept a stash of classified documents in an office he used after leaving the Obama administration, his aides have been diligently searching other workspaces the former vice president was known to use to see if he swiped any other sensitive materials. And lo and behold, a second batch has been found."

AS BIDEN AIDES (NOT DOJ OR FBI) LOOK FOR MORE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AT OTHER LOCATIONS, THE WORLD WONDERS....

HOW MANY MORE 'STASH'es OF BIDEN CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS WILL BE FOUND?

I wonder if Julian Assange's old embassy hide-out room is vacant or if Biden can go hang out with Edward Snowden in Russia until things cool down here...

laughing hilariously.jpg

Last edited:

AS BIDEN AIDES (NOT DOJ OR FBI) LOOK FOR MORE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AT OTHER LOCATIONS, THE WORLD WONDERS....

HOW MANY MORE 'STASH'es OF BIDEN CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS WILL BE FOUND?
Shouldn’t the DOJ and FBI already have raided Biden’s mansion? Are they waiting until his aides can remove the classified documents?

Forum List

Back