Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Except that the House is now majority Republican, and Biden’s negligence at best or criminality at worst is so blatant that even some Democrats are admitting this looks bad.
I don't think the House can force the FBI or DOJ to investigate.

Somewhere right now, probably sitting on her couch in front of her big flat screen TV at home with a glass of champane in her hand, VP Kamala Harris is watching all of this unfold...

1673489259962.png

:auiqs.jpg:

(Did she have a key to Biden's private office...? :shok: )

Somewhere right now, probably sitting on her couch in front of her big flat screen TV at home with a glass of champane in her hand, VP Kamala Harris is watching all of this unfold...

View attachment 746876

:auiqs.jpg:

(Did she have a key to Biden's private office...? :shok: )

And bearing in mind what a complete idiot she is, McCarthy is starting to salivate.

First of all. The media who you claim is "looking at their fingernails" where the first to report this. (it broke on CBS) Every news outlet I've seen is reporting this. So no their is no bias in play here.

Second. I know why you guys want to tout this as some great opportunity to paint this as a whataboutism. But this will only work outside the court. There is a big difference between having secret documents that you voluntarily give to NARA. That they weren't even aware they were missing until The White House themselves told them. Making trying to paint it as a fiendish plot kind of hard. I've never seen a plot were the plotter says "hey this is what I did" without prompting.

And fighting with NARA to the point it results in a search warrant in order to NOT give the documents.

Thirdly. The absolute most you can hope for is "two wrongs make a right", something that is a problem with whataboutisms and something that any responsible person tells any 5 year old is a wrong way to look at things.

So please keep up the handwringing. The only thing you are doing is committing 2 logical fallacies. A false equivalancy in order to make an appeal to hypocrisy.
~~~~~~
While you've been using a false equivalency for Joey Xi Bai Dung, low and behold a new batch of highly classified documents illegally purloined from Washington and improperly stored for six years have been found in the possession of Joey Xi.

Aides to President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batch of classified documents in a location separate from the Washington office he used after leaving the Obama administration, according to a person familiar with the matter.
Biden aides have been sifting through documents stored at locations beyond his former Washington office to determine if there are any other classified documents that need to be turned over to the National Archives and reviewed by the Justice Department, the person familiar with the matter said.

Last edited:
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."

Naw, you know the administrative state is full of Leftists... there is a two tiered system of Justice. Only Conservatives will be dragged out of bed in the middle of the night with CNN crews waiting.

Why would Trump give back declassified documents?
Classified or NOT, they are NOT his.
He can do it with a thought.
Good Grief. Is trump now a mind bender? He broke you with that thought.
Only Conservatives will be dragged out of bed in the middle of the night with CNN crews waiting.
Oh, quit the whining.
Oh, and better yet, tell conservatives, Flynn, Manafort, Stone, trump.......to quit committing crimes.

Forum List

Back