Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

One batch of TS/SCI documents left in his private office he forgot about because the onset of dementia?

Ok, one 'screw up'.

Multiple sets of classified information at different locations ... and Biden's aides out looking for more .... because they know more is out there?

Ok, this is where I throw out the 'BS' flag on the 'innocent screw up' narrative.

Oh, BTW, in the military if you have a 'screw up' this bad like this you still lose your security clearance and are lucky if you aren't prosecuted / booted from service.

Explain why you have your face planted in the orange ass of a traitor.

TRRRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it.

It raises your blood pressure, which leads to all kinds of nasty things like heart attacks and strokes.

Stay triggered. It looks good on you.

And remember to get your booster. We wouldn't want anything to "happen" to you.

Why can't they tell us where this mysterious 'second location' is?
think.gif

"Biden's aides have been searching additional locations where Biden could have possibly brought more classified documents from his time as vice president in the Obama administration."

:uhh:

'BIDEN'S AIDES'?!

Where the hell is the DOJ AND FBI?

Where are the heavily-armed/armored raids by dozens of agents searching the Biden's homes - especially the one with the new security wall going up, of his and Jill's offices, of his Martha's Vineyard and other vacation homes, of Hunter Biden's homes, of the rest if the Biden Famy Crime Syndicate homes / offices / cars?

Where is the raid on the FBI HQ and FBI Director Wray's home to recover and investigate Hunter Biden's laptop?

Why are the FBI and DOJ allowing Biden's AIDES do their job, looking for more of Joe Biden's US National Security-compromising classified / TS/SCI information?!
Because it’s Biden
And he truly can’t remember either.

Classified or NOT, they are NOT his.

Good Grief. Is trump now a mind bender? He broke you with that thought.

Oh, quit the whining.
Oh, and better yet, tell conservatives, Flynn, Manafort, Stone, trump.......to quit committing crimes.

oh really? but what do you think it means when the FBI and news media conspire with each other on behalf of the Democrats hmm?
But dont bother, some people are not capable of seeing what is in front of them.

Biden has apparently been wandering around DC for years, like an aging and senile squirrel stashing nuts, dumping off troves of classified documents and forgetting where they are.

the acorn doesnt fall far from the tree does it??

the FBI and news media conspire with each other on behalf of the Democrats
That's amazing that you believe this ^^^^^^

That's what happens when you watch/read/listen to Conspiracy Theory Idiots.

(R)/Conservatives/RWI's just need to do ONE simple thing.

Quit committing crimes.

the docs at Mari Lago were under lock and key and the property had secrete service and other security ... and the left went crazy ! Bidens docs are in a closet at a university the Chicoms donate millions to and not a peep from the left .
This is different. Nothing to see here.

~~~~~~
While you've been using a false equivalency for Joey Xi Bai Dung, low and behold a new batch of highly classified documents illegally purloined from Washington and improperly stored for six years have been found in the possession of Joey Xi.

Aides to President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batch of classified documents in a location separate from the Washington office he used after leaving the Obama administration, according to a person familiar with the matter.
Biden aides have been sifting through documents stored at locations beyond his former Washington office to determine if there are any other classified documents that need to be turned over to the National Archives and reviewed by the Justice Department, the person familiar with the matter said.
What difference does that make? As I said. Somebody fucked up. I didn't deny it, Biden doesn't deny it. The false equivalancy lies in the way Biden and Trump handled their respective fuck up.

Trump, delayed, obstructed and lied about having documents. Biden gave them up immediately when they were found, and according to this report ordered his own people to immediately search other places in order to see if there were more so he could give them back.

I find this entire thing immensely funny. How all of you seem to not grasp the difference between hiding classified documents and actually go looking for them, in order to give them back.

What difference does that make? As I said. Somebody fucked up. I didn't deny it, Biden doesn't deny it. The false equivalancy lies in the way Biden and Trump handled their respective fuck up.

Trump, delayed, obstructed and lied about having documents. Biden gave them up immediately when they were found, and according to this report ordered his own people to immediately search other places in order to see if there were more so he could give them back.

I find this entire thing immensely funny. How all of you seem to not grasp the difference between hiding classified documents and actually go looking for them, in order to give them back.
Trump hasn't broken the law. Biden has! Also where's the proof these Biden aids and lawyers have security clearance to handle these top secret classified documents?

Trump hasn't broken the law. Biden has! Also where's the proof these Biden aids and lawyers have security clearance to handle these top secret classified documents?
I'm perfectly willing to let a judge and jury decide who broke the law. And unlike you I won't claim bias if that decision isn't what I think it will be.

As to your second question. His lawyers didn't need a security clearance. The only thing they need is see those band on the cover sheets and to respond by alerting people who can take possession of them. There is no indication they didn't do that.

As for his aids. Most of them undoubtedly have some type of security clearance, since their jobs require it. And I'm sure the DOJ will spend a considerable effort in determining how they handled that responsibility considering this incident.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
First of all. The media who you claim is "looking at their fingernails" where the first to report this. (it broke on CBS) Every news outlet I've seen is reporting this. So no their is no bias in play here.

Second. I know why you guys want to tout this as some great opportunity to paint this as a whataboutism. But this will only work outside the court. There is a big difference between having secret documents that you voluntarily give to NARA. That they weren't even aware they were missing until The White House themselves told them. Making trying to paint it as a fiendish plot kind of hard. I've never seen a plot were the plotter says "hey this is what I did" without prompting.

And fighting with NARA to the point it results in a search warrant in order to NOT give the documents.

Thirdly. The absolute most you can hope for is "two wrongs make a right", something that is a problem with whataboutisms and something that any responsible person tells any 5 year old is a wrong way to look at things.

So please keep up the handwringing. The only thing you are doing is committing 2 logical fallacies. A false equivalancy in order to make an appeal to hypocrisy.
There was no wrongdoing on Trump’s part. He was the ultimate declassifying authority. The raid produced no actual classified documents. And no, “classified markings” do not equate to classified material. He had a SCIF there when he was President, as any President would have set up at their residence so support personnel could process classified information and brief the President if needed.

Meanwhile the VP has no such authority. And that means Biden had been hiding those documents for over four years. Was he selling them to the Chinese and Ukraine? Sounds like Biden is due for an impeachment.

Forum List

Back