Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Trump as POTUS could declassify any document by his word alone. Trump says he did so.

Neither Hillary as USSecState nor Biden as VPOTUS could do that.
That's the absolute truth. But Hillary and Biden weren't in it just to possess top secret documents in their archives. Hillary and Biden were more the type who would sell out to the highest bidder. Those two are truly dangerous to our country.

Just a really stupid question. How do you know that?
The 23 years I spent in the Marine Corps as a 2600 as a starter. The 20 years my wife spent in the Marine Corps also as a 2600, as a second opinion on the matter. He might have gotten yelled at but he wasnt NJP'd. Classified documents are stored and accessed in secure spaces. Having a classified document on his desk and leaving it there while he went to the head wouldnt violate any security regulation. At worst he violated some weird local rule, but that wouldnt rise to the level of NJP.

Good enough?

The fact that Joe Biden's aides are searching for MORE National Security damaging/threatening files and information automatically tells you THEY KNOW MORE IS OUT THERE!

(IF....IF...there COULD BE more out there and Joe's dementia is so bad he can't remember if there is more or where it might be.....HERE'S YOUR DEMONSTRATUON FOR THE CRITICAL NEED TO '25TH AMENDMENT' BIDEN!

If his dementia / cognitive decline is so bad he is now jeopardizing National Security, for this nation's security he has to go!)

"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."
"You Got' em Now."

no really......................"You Got' em Now."

Having a painful flashback of 6+ years of 'We've got him this time' 'Get Trump' failures?

download.jpeg-2.jpg

laughing hilariously.jpg

The 23 years I spent in the Marine Corps as a 2600 as a starter. The 20 years my wife spent in the Marine Corps also as a 2600, as a second opinion on the matter. He might have gotten yelled at but he wasnt NJP'd. Classified documents are stored and accessed in secure spaces. Having a classified document on his desk and leaving it there while he went to the head wouldnt violate any security regulation. At worst he violated some weird local rule, but that wouldnt rise to the level of NJP.

Good enough?
Semper Fi Brother. I was on MCAS El Toro at the time and it was around the time the barracks in Beirut were blown up. Indeed the young Marine was courts-martialed and awarded the sentence I mentioned for exactly the offense I said. I rarely call someone else a liar unless I am sure. You are not. And trust me, Trump is not God or even remotely related.

Need to combine threads...or make one of them just for snowflakes to attempt to defend Joe, lie, spin, and 'B...b...b...BUT TRUUUUUUMP!'

:auiqs.jpg:

Yes there is such a thing as a honest mistake. Given that we seem to be talking about few documents, it is very possible that a mistake was made. We don't bring charges for mistakes.
Ah...so with President Potato Head it's an "honest mistake" but with Trump it was something that demanded an FBI raid on his home and calls for imprisonment? Do you have any idea how hypocritical you on the left look on this issue, BB?

Forum List

Back