Biden doesnt have the clout to get Griner back from Russia

Its kind of funny, the Biden admin is letting a black lesbian rot in a Russian prison cell, and the lesbian poster blames ME.

You know who is not 1% responsible for Griner’s plight? Me.

There is a high percentage chance that Biden has no idea what a Griner is.

Maybe Biden would be interested in saving Griner if she wee under 12 years old.

Putin isn't going to let her go. Lol
FB_IMG_1659732544444.jpg

Biden is letting a black American lesbian rot in a Russian jail cell.

Its disgusting.

I guess Trump would have kissed Putin’s a** and said, ”Don’t worry about that Ukraine thing.”
This is where you introduced Trump to the thread, post number 7. You started the "whataboutisms" in this thread. Before post 7, no one was comparing Biden to anyone.

Then who was Biden being compared to? It’s obvious the intention was to imply Trump would have done better. I just pointed out that that’s what was happening.
Before post 7, Biden wasn't being compared to anyone.

How is it possible the Biden admin has not gotten Griner back to the US?

Seems to me this is a BULLHORN to the LGBTQ community that the Biden admin DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACKS,
I suspect Russia is asking for a better deal, knowing that they have the upper and in this negotiation.

Biden Admin is undoubtedly working on this since it would give them an identity politics win. Russia is playing hardball, and I am loving every minute that Griner has to spend in the Gulag.

We were told the adults are back on charge, so get her home.

I honestly do not want to see her in a Russian prison for 9 years.

She fucked up, yes.…but if Biden cant get her home, we are showing how feckless we have become.

Biden is Putin’s bitch.

If he is not, bring her home.

They always tell us the Dim will bring international respect back to the white house.... and it's ALWAYS lie #4,339. The kenyan faggot was going to bring us the olympics and was told "fuck off darkie".... nobody will even answer the phone when Plugs calls to beg for oil....

The entire planet is laughing and pointing at our stuttering fuck.

saudi tells biden fuck off.jpg

Last edited:
I'll never understand why Biden is wasting so much time on this America hating Griner bitch.

She's probably thrilled to be away from all of the oppression, racism, micro-aggressions, white privilege, white supremacy, and white people she had to deal with when she was "stuck" in the U.S.

Surely there are plenty of more worthy Americans, stuck in other countries, who should get some help from the clown, Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back