Biden doesnt have the clout to get Griner back from Russia

Who is going to attack us?

Russia has proven to be nothing more than a paper tiger.

China wants to rule the world economically not with their military.

Are you worried about Mexico or Canada attacking?

The point was, it's stupid to waste our resources on a war that can't be won. Not that I'm rooting for them, but Russia will eventually overrun Ukraine. And all of that strategic material will need to be replaced, just like Biden replenished the Strategic Oil Reserves he auctioned off to China and other countries.

Oh wait....he hasn't, has he?

The point was, it's stupid to waste our resources on a war that can't be won. Not that I'm rooting for them, but Russia will eventually overrun Ukraine. And all of that strategic material will need to be replaced, just like Biden replenished the Strategic Oil Reserves he auctioned off to China and other countries.

Oh wait....he hasn't, has he?

I think it is rather strategic thing to do. We have forced Russia, our biggest threat militarily to expand probably 100 times more resources than anyone thought they would need to to take over Ukraine.

Nobody in the world really fears the Russian military at this point.

Our defense contractors are constantly producing equipment, we will not run short. We used to always run a huge surplus, in 1991 I remember shooting the .50 cal using ammo from the Korean war.

I think it is rather strategic thing to do. We have forced Russia, our biggest threat militarily to expand probably 100 times more resources than anyone thought they would need to to take over Ukraine.

Nobody in the world really fears the Russian military at this point.

Our defense contractors are constantly producing equipment, we will not run short. We used to always run a huge surplus, in 1991 I remember shooting the .50 cal using ammo from the Korean war.

Russia would have never tried to conduct a ground attack on the US, they know better. But even so, they still have 6,257 nuclear weapons while we have 5,550. Either one of us could knock the world back to Biblical times.

And then, there's the likelihood that Russia is going to end up with all that equipment we're giving Ukraine, just like Biden gifted the Taliban. We've already committed $5.3 billion worth and are going to give them another $700 million which includes:

20 Mi-17 helicopters;
Hundreds of Armored High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles;
200 M113 Armored Personnel Carriers;
Over 7,000 small arms;
Over 50,000,000 rounds of small arms ammunition;
75,000 sets of body armor and helmets;
121 Phoenix Ghost Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems;
Laser-guided rocket systems;
Puma Unmanned Aerial Systems;
Unmanned Coastal Defense Vessels;
22 counter-artillery radars;
Four counter-mortar radars;
Four air surveillance radars;
M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel munitions;
C-4 explosives and demolition equipment for obstacle clearing;
Tactical secure communications systems;
Night vision devices, thermal imagery systems, optics, and laser rangefinders;
Commercial satellite imagery services;
Explosive ordnance disposal protective gear;
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear protective equipment;
Medical supplies to include first aid kits;
Electronic jamming equipment;
Field equipment and spare parts.

So we're basically providing weapons and equipment the Russians will eventually use or sell to the Iranians, or other terrorist countries, if the Ukrainians don't sell it first. Then of course there's the Chinese. They'll most likely get their hands on the best technology the US has, and reverse-engineer it to develop their own.

Biden was being compared to Trump. I wasn’t the one that put Obama into the mix. Try reading the whole thread.
You were the first to bring up Trump in this thread in post #7. There was no mention of Trump (Whataboutism) before that. So you are either a liar or just stupid.

At the expense of wasting billions of dollars worth of our weaponry and supplies.

You're going to shit yourself when 80,000 Americans are dead because we didn't have those weapons and supplies to defend this country. It's not like we're made out of money or something.

All of this wouldn't have happened if Trump had been re-elected. Biden's weakness and stupidity caused that.

Apparently you know nothing about the U.S. economy. We are effectively 'made out of money'. Like we did in WWII - out with the old so we can build new.

It's nice being the world's currency reserve.

If Trump had been reelected Russia would own half of Europe by now and would be the world's currency reserve.

Who the fuck said that it's ok?

READ THIS THREAD.

Thats who the fuck.

Didnt you see you fellow cultists saying she deserves it?

Your own side is stabbing you in the back.

You are going to call out their homophobia and misogyny…….RIGHT?

As a member of the LGBTQ community, you must be disgusted.

You are not a hypocrite, are you?

You were the first to bring up Trump in this thread in post #7. There was no mention of Trump (Whataboutism) before that. So you are either a liar or just stupid.
Then who was Biden being compared to? It’s obvious the intention was to imply Trump would have done better. I just pointed out that that’s what was happening.

Forum List

Back