Biden Doesn't Want An Audience

not happening.

Not happening.

Wasn’t invented at all...they were found guilty of seditious conspiracy during the insurrection on 1/6. They were hunted down like dogs. Its a good thing Noem didn’t shoot them (well maybe not)...she likes murdering dogs.

Strange. Kamala Harris was all in on a bail fund for the antifa / Dem rioters.

not happening.

Not happening.

Wasn’t invented at all...they were found guilty of seditious conspiracy during the insurrection on 1/6. They were hunted down like dogs. Its a good thing Noem didn’t shoot them (well maybe not)...she likes murdering dogs.
Weird how nobody even knew much about them till after Jan 6th, which is a pretty good indication that they were created by the CIA.

The more Trump talks, the more it helps Biden. That was proven 4 years ago.
Oh, like when Biden said he wanted to "transition away from fossil fuels"

And now all of his cancellations of leases/drilling, has brought the worst INFLATION we have ever had, down upon us.
100-200% inflation in housing rents and gas prices.

Go ahead, deny that. Pretend it hasn't happened. The American people know that is has, and still is, right now.

You tell me.

Biden has BLM and Hamas.....
In case you haven’t noticed, HAMAS is booing the shit out of President Biden...yes....YOUR PRESIDENT.
and he's using our money to supply them with bricks.
Not happening.
Who are you trying to claim Trump has?
Trump told the Proud Boys to stand by.

4 months later, they were involved in seditious conspiracy at the Capitol during the 1/6 insurrection.

Damn you’re dumb.

Oh, like when Biden said he wanted to "transition away from fossil fuels"

And now all of his cancellations of leases/drilling, has brought the worst INFLATION we have ever had, down upon us.
100-200% inflation in housing rents and gas prices.

Go ahead, deny that. Pretend it hasn't happened. The American people know that is has, and still is, right now.
:auiqs.jpg: :tinfoil::tinfoil::auiqs.jpg:

In case you haven’t noticed, HAMAS is booing the shit out of President Biden...yes....YOUR PRESIDENT.

Not happening.

Trump told the Proud Boys to stand by.

4 months later, they were involved in seditious conspiracy at the Capitol during the 1/6 insurrection.

Damn you’re dumb.

You’re so desperate, you’re still willing to cut and paste the same video that refutes your claim…. you dishonest hack.

He said Hannibal Lector, but anyone with half a GD brain knows what he was talking about.
That leaves out Trump and his cult.
It's like claiming that saying Dirty Harry supports him and claiming he wasn't talking about Clint Eastwood.
Just an example of the desperation you people have.

Your only hope is that somehow Biden is able to pull out another steal.
Despicable.
Trump is already working on that.

Are you listening to yourself?

You’re actually accusing an 80 y/o man of taking PEDs.
yeah. have you watched Biden over the last 8-10 years? There's a distinct difference in his demeanor and seemingly his cognitive abilities during these events. A reasonable explanation for that is he's taking something to help him along. Which would be ok if he was on that shit all the time but we all know you cant do that so.....

It's not a matter of belief. It is simply KNOWING what has been happening since Biden took over, and the American people are well aware. We are the ones PAYING these insanely exhorbitant rents & gas prices.

Even the leftwing polls show Trump well ahead of the dementia stooge. This is a debate you don't want to be in. 😐

That leaves out Trump and his cult.

Trump is already working on that.
418877176_120205074570370080_5442104095700369134_n.jpg

yeah. have you watched Biden over the last 8-10 years? There's a distinct difference in his demeanor and seemingly his cognitive abilities during these events. A reasonable explanation for that is he's taking something to help him along. Which would be ok if he was on that shit all the time but we all know you cant do that so.....

You don’t seem to know or understand the difference in the forums where these speeches are given.

I’m not surprised. Its a conspiracy theory and that is all you guys have these days.

Nobody is going to take a drug test. But if you want to keep asking why...go right ahead.

You don’t seem to know or understand the difference in the forums where these speeches are given.

I’m not surprised. Its a conspiracy theory and that is all you guys have these days.

Nobody is going to take a drug test. But if you want to keep asking why...go right ahead.
They're still going with that "conspiracy theory" catch-phrase. Must be 15 years now. :rolleyes:

The more Trump talks, the more it helps Biden. That was proven 4 years ago.
And the more Biden talks the more you loons ignore his mental issues. I swear it's like when I would point out things to my kids when they where young and they would look every where but where I was trying to get them to look.

Obligatory statement that I don't like Trump to head off the spit filled MAGA rant just pointing out the hypocrisy that you won't see.

Forum List

Back